This adventure bike craze is out of control…

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2021 8:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2021 8:16 PM

Just your typical gold wing ride….

|

6/15/2021 8:11 PM

That is hilarious. What a bad ass.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

6/15/2021 8:15 PM

Looks comfortable!whistling

|

6/15/2021 8:30 PM

Hahaha! Dude is hardcore!

|

6/15/2021 9:12 PM

Jim Holly did it better. cool Photo

|

Ed Johnson

6/15/2021 10:19 PM

Ok that was pretty good

|

6/16/2021 5:19 AM

Did he have the AC on?

|

recmx.com

REC MX, JE Pistons, Wiseco, Rusk Racing, Yoshimura, FXR, Enzo Racing, Dubya, Asterisk, Rocket Performance, CCR Sport, ZMax

6/16/2021 5:25 AM

Handles better than the first gen aluminum framed Hondas...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

6/16/2021 5:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2021 5:43 AM

I'll have to call Jordan now ... w00t
Snocross training no doubt?

Carter with the "full sends" is perfect!

|

6/16/2021 5:52 AM

I usually don't laugh this early in the morning, but that was pretty damn funny!

|

6/16/2021 12:40 PM

heard hes getting ready to run the factory Yamaha that AP and Barcia ran last year... said its great training to turn the blue bike at race pace....

(all jokes aside, i ride a yz250f and love it, but everyone complains about how heavy and wide they are)

|

6/16/2021 3:18 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Jim Holly did it better. cool Photo

What is the story behind this picture?

|

I'm not a squid.. just a really fast jellyfish.

6/16/2021 3:29 PM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

heard hes getting ready to run the factory Yamaha that AP and Barcia ran last year... said its great training to turn the blue ...more

He rides Yamaha’s now too and holy shit was he looking good at one of the local races a couple weeks ago.

|

6/16/2021 3:55 PM

Not really an Adventure Bike...

This is crazy adventure bike stuff:

|

6/16/2021 3:57 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Jim Holly did it better. cool Photo

JG463 wrote:

What is the story behind this picture?

Dirt bike magazine did a story/photo shoot of Jim Holly jumping a Harley. Not sure why they did it but he caught some air on that thing.

|

Ed Johnson

6/16/2021 5:37 PM

I showed this to my co-worker who’s been looking at old gold wings for a few months and he said dead serious: “that’s not what Goldwings are made for”.. 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

|

6/16/2021 5:43 PM

crowe660 wrote:

I showed this to my co-worker who’s been looking at old gold wings for a few months and he said dead serious: “that’s not what ...more

Now you know who not to invite to parties.

|

James

6/16/2021 6:12 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Jim Holly did it better. cool Photo

JG463 wrote:

What is the story behind this picture?

lostboy819 wrote:

Dirt bike magazine did a story/photo shoot of Jim Holly jumping a Harley. Not sure why they did it but he caught some air on ...more

Was it Holley that took it out on the SX track? I remember the magazine pics but I never saw video. It was around 86' 87'. Whoever it was had it half whipped over a finish line jump. They also had it jumping beside a CR on the track. It was cool. I don't remember the story or who or where it was but it would be cool to see. I remember the bike being blue or silver.

|

6/16/2021 6:16 PM

That was glorious. How did he keep that fat girl on 2 wheels

|

6/16/2021 6:46 PM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

heard hes getting ready to run the factory Yamaha that AP and Barcia ran last year... said its great training to turn the blue ...more

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

He rides Yamaha’s now too and holy shit was he looking good at one of the local races a couple weeks ago.

Heard you had an interesting race a couple weeks ago at splat 😂

|

6/16/2021 7:01 PM

FlickitFlat wrote:

Was it Holley that took it out on the SX track? I remember the magazine pics but I never saw video. It was around 86' 87'. ...more

I seem to remember a picture of Holley jumping a creek on a Goldwing or a bagger.

|

6/16/2021 8:18 PM

yak651 wrote:

Heard you had an interesting race a couple weeks ago at splat

Yeah, had a guy go full psycho after the race. Hit me hard enough to destroy a foot peg. unsure

|

6/17/2021 9:01 AM

Has anyone seen rmatv's newest video series? $1000 budgets for their HOP route that they usually ride into the Phoenix supercross on.

&t
|

6/17/2021 4:01 PM

I live in a remote area in northeastern Washington State and you see these adventure bikers frequently during the summer months on the back roads here. Usually groups of them. They seem to love the remote paved back roads that are barely traveled or lack cars/traffic. Well this area where I live is perfect and the word must be out.

|

6/17/2021 4:12 PM

swksut wrote:

Has anyone seen rmatv's newest video series? $1000 budgets for their HOP route that they usually ride into the Phoenix ...more

This looks entertaining, thanks for sharing. 👍

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook