Things you hate in daily life. ..

KMC440
Edited Date/Time 4/12/2015 6:34am
When the light switches and NO ONE IS COMING THE OTHER WAY !!!!

Coupon hoarders in the checkout .... really ?? Put the 3 packs of American Pride cigarettes back you dumb assbag.

When we merge it's fucking simple .... sing it in your head ... u go i go u go i go u go i go u..... FAAAAAAKKKKK !!!!

When I ask you for help with where something is don't ask me if I'm lost ... I'll tell you I'm not lost, I'm in the ...
"LAND OF PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLES!!!!"

Sorry ... needed to vent ...

|
JPT
4/9/2015 2:16pm
Kinda touchy there friend?
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
4/9/2015 2:21pm
Getting disrupted by trivial stuff like that just makes you a reactionary slave to your emotions.
IWreckALot
4/9/2015 2:22pm
My wife leaves lights on constantly. As if electricity grows on trees. . .

And she mismatches my socks when she does laundry. Sometimes I think she does it on purpose.

The Shop

Rowlands
4/9/2015 2:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2015 2:27pm
ATM it's not being well enough to ride by yz250f I bought brand new just before Xmas. Only rode it once Sad
4/9/2015 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2015 2:30pm
Just go watch the movie Home Sweet Hell, you'll hate alot more.

Good shit.
Thor34103
4/9/2015 2:30pm
IWreckALot wrote:
My wife leaves lights on constantly. As if electricity grows on trees. . . And she mismatches my socks when she does laundry. Sometimes I think...

And she mismatches my socks when she does laundry. Sometimes I think she does it on purpose.
Regarding the socks...... Learned this trick from my father years ago...... Get a safety pin and pin the toes together when you take them off. Never an unmatched sock afterwards.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
4/9/2015 2:31pm
Seeing more and more stray dogs and cats. Every day i see more where i live, mostly pit bull dogs that look like they have been involved in fighting. Then dumped off to die at local farms
neverwas
Fantasy
784th
4/9/2015 2:35pm
Yes those are annoying things,but hardly worth the time to get upset over.Save being upset for something that is life changing not just an inconvenience.
Now if those are your biggest problems you are living a very good life.
Hope your day gets better.
HenryA
4/9/2015 2:37pm
Why do people walk so damn slow? I hate when you catch up and there is no room to "over take". It's almost as if people walk slowly on purpose. Why the hell do people walk so slow?
Wish real life was more like moto, I would block pass the shit outta the fat ladys on the sidewalk.
MaxPower
4/9/2015 2:37pm
I can't think of anything that upsets me. My life is great
Uncle Tony
4/9/2015 2:38pm
Spartacus wrote:
Take a deep breath and get drunk.
Just got back from the practice track gonna order a pizza bottle of wine get drunk, don't sweat the small stuff op
Tpog496
4/9/2015 2:43pm
My fucking neighbors cat comes in my yard all the time and I have a German Shepherd that flips shit every time and chases it off. Then the lady who owns the cat comes and flips shit on me for dog not being on a leash and chasing her cat.
mxfiend
4/9/2015 2:45pm
Customers who need a part but dont know what year and model bike they have.

Customers who come in for the most random part they broke and expect a 17 oem dealer to stock that piece weve never even ordered for any other customer because nobody is dumb enough to lose/break said part.

Customers who have a race tomorrow and just noticed they need a random part that again needs to be ordered but they come in 5 mins before closing and want the part tmrw when the days order goes out at 10 am
4/9/2015 2:46pm
HenryA wrote:
Why do people walk so damn slow? I hate when you catch up and there is no room to "over take". It's almost as if people...
Why do people walk so damn slow? I hate when you catch up and there is no room to "over take". It's almost as if people walk slowly on purpose. Why the hell do people walk so slow?
Wish real life was more like moto, I would block pass the shit outta the fat ladys on the sidewalk.
I do. Shopping cart take outs.

When people walk toward me looking at their phones, I plow right into them and knock them for a loop.

Usually to the ground they go. Its great. I usually say "Next time watch where you're going"

KMC440
4/9/2015 2:52pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2015 2:53pm
I'm fine and have a good life ... sometimes though....

Ok here's one .... when merging with traffic it's called an "acceleration lane" not a "get to the end of this ramp then look over expecting everone to slow down for me and panic when they didn't" lane.

Thanks Michael .. JPT... Sparty ... Tony and all ...

Just need to blow off some steam ... TGIF in 7hrs
4/9/2015 2:57pm
First off I love dogs and pretty much all animals but I hate when people have there dogs off the leash at the track. I know the dog is a great dog and knows not to go on the track but it still might and makes me nervous for them. One moto I was coming around in last place cause of a tip over and this persons beautiful golden retriever is walking in the middle of the track. I had to stop and wave over a guy on the side of the track to get the dog. I have two dogs and I bring one everyte but she stays on the leash the whole day.
Crush
4/9/2015 4:37pm
There are things that make me madder than hell sometimes but I try not to use the word hate... Doesn't make anything better, and doesn't do you any good!
MR. X
4/9/2015 4:44pm
IWreckALot wrote:
My wife leaves lights on constantly. As if electricity grows on trees. . . And she mismatches my socks when she does laundry. Sometimes I think...

Thor34103 wrote:
Regarding the socks...... Learned this trick from my father years ago...... Get a safety pin and pin the toes together when you take them off. Never...
Regarding the socks...... Learned this trick from my father years ago...... Get a safety pin and pin the toes together when you take them off. Never an unmatched sock afterwards.
I snapped last week and threw every single one of my socks away and went and bought 80 dollars worth of new socks ,all the same kind so there is no more mismatching.Cool
DownSouth
4/9/2015 4:48pm
People who are too lazy to walk 50 feet to return a shopping cart to the collection area which leaves the parking lot littered with carts ready to roll into my truck.
SEE ARE125
4/9/2015 4:53pm
IWreckALot wrote:

Thor34103 wrote:
Regarding the socks...... Learned this trick from my father years ago...... Get a safety pin and pin the toes together when you take them off. Never...
MR. X wrote:
I snapped last week and threw every single one of my socks away and went and bought 80 dollars worth of new socks ,all the same...
I snapped last week and threw every single one of my socks away and went and bought 80 dollars worth of new socks ,all the same kind so there is no more mismatching.Cool
haha I got pissed off and took a sharpie and wrote numbers on all my white socks. 1's go with 1's, 2's go with 2's, and so on.
MX45
4/9/2015 4:55pm
When non-moto threads are posted in moto. It just ruins my day like no other! Angry
Bultaco
4/9/2015 4:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2015 5:00pm
1. Life is good

2. Everyday is a holiday

3. Every paycheck a fortune

4. Every Meal a banquet

5. Make every single pair of socks you own the same. Never a decision, Never a miss match. Edit: Mr X already figured this out. Smile

When I die and am sitting before my creator and am asked, among other things, "what is the most insane thing you've done?". I think the answer will be: 3am, empty intersection, sitting at a red light, without a chance of another vehicle anywhere, waiting for it to turn green .
4/9/2015 5:16pm
Lowered trucks!!!!
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
4/9/2015 5:22pm
How social media has given every disrespectful dumbass a voice. Instagram is the worst, the disrespect by anonymous people towards athletes or people in general is so cowardly. Years ago you had to watch what you said, not anymore. In the sports I follow it's mostly towards mma fighters and MXers, strangely never towards road racers though, different type of fan base I guess. I wouldn't use the word hate but disrespectful people in general are a disgrace. I blame poor parenting.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
4/9/2015 5:31pm
I have to add people who park in handicap spots who are not handicapped. Probably falls under disrespectful people though.
DPR250R
4/9/2015 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2015 5:33pm
Clear a path fuckers.

kevkx125
4/9/2015 5:39pm
mxfiend wrote:
Customers who need a part but dont know what year and model bike they have. Customers who come in for the most random part they broke...
Customers who need a part but dont know what year and model bike they have.

Customers who come in for the most random part they broke and expect a 17 oem dealer to stock that piece weve never even ordered for any other customer because nobody is dumb enough to lose/break said part.

Customers who have a race tomorrow and just noticed they need a random part that again needs to be ordered but they come in 5 mins before closing and want the part tmrw when the days order goes out at 10 am
Could not agree more!!
newmann
4/9/2015 5:41pm
Thor34103 wrote:
MR. X wrote:
I snapped last week and threw every single one of my socks away and went and bought 80 dollars worth of new socks ,all the same...
SEE ARE125 wrote:
haha I got pissed off and took a sharpie and wrote numbers on all my white socks. 1's go with 1's, 2's go with 2's, and...
haha I got pissed off and took a sharpie and wrote numbers on all my white socks. 1's go with 1's, 2's go with 2's, and so on.
Me too! Otherwise, all your identical socks still get mismatched. Nearly worn out one with a nearly new one just doesn't work.lolLaughing

Post a reply to: Things you hate in daily life. ..

The Latest