Things I took away from the pulp interviews..

Sideways91
8/16/2022 1:35pm
I think the biggest thing here that people are missing is that whatever Yamaha did here, WAS LEGAL. The rule does not outline any things that...
I think the biggest thing here that people are missing is that whatever Yamaha did here, WAS LEGAL. The rule does not outline any things that a team/sponsor/parent cannot do in terms of trying to sway the kid to drop the claim. If anyone is to blame, it is the AMA for allowing some of the meetings and other things to happen. I never seem to remember people being up in arms when multiple sponsors/parents would follow up with more claims to lower the chance of the original claimee getting the bike. But, because you all now feel bad for a kid who ultimately WITHDREW the claim, you're all mad. Offering engine services to the kid, support, etc, is not even closing to breaking the rule. In fact, if I was Yamaha, I'd do the same. So, you all can continue crying about this and fail to realize the facts of the matter. Poor Brendan.
I mean.
Any rider deemed by the AMA to be complicit in
circumventing the claiming rule

Rider being the rider themselves and anyone in their party.
Pretty sure bribing to drop the claim would fall under circumventing the rule.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
8/16/2022 1:36pm
Hmmm...
So the kid knew his bikes were going back to his sponsor AND decided to forego a Star Yamaha so he could get two crate motors (with no bike to go into) and a bunch of internet hate? Something doesn't seem right here.
There has been plenty of virtue signaling that says he should have the bike, but I'm trying to fill in this blank

Because of ______ , Brennan pulled his claim back.

Maybe that will get answered, maybe all the insiders know and it won't ever come out.
PabstBR11
8/16/2022 1:36pm
People ask why the screen shot of Brennen talking shit at Southwick is important.... Over and Over people say how much of a nice mature well...
People ask why the screen shot of Brennen talking shit at Southwick is important....

Over and Over people say how much of a nice mature well spoken kid he is etc...

By the post he made talking shit to Deegan clearly shows he's not the nice mature kid that he portrays in the video.

So how creditable is his side of the story?
He is a 17 year old kid, who is perfect at 17?

Also you are a dipshit, what time do you and sore loser meet up for dinner tonight?
Zycki11
8/16/2022 1:38pm
I’ll just put this in the vast amounts of threads on this subject lol

The Shop

ctbale
8/16/2022 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 1:45pm
wolf18 wrote:
I think what bothered me was matthes kept saying, I don’t know why this kid would put this out there. Or something like that. Basically, matthes...
I think what bothered me was matthes kept saying, I don’t know why this kid would put this out there. Or something like that. Basically, matthes was saying Brennan was lying without saying Brennan was lying.
Matthes wrote:
Well, Brennan (who seems like a good kid), said in his initial video interview that his dealer (Chris from Motoplex) told him Yamaha said they were...
Well, Brennan (who seems like a good kid), said in his initial video interview that his dealer (Chris from Motoplex) told him Yamaha said they were going to pull the dealers support and/or franchise if he went through with this claim. The dealer is saying did not say this.

Brennen said that it was Cotter and Deegan with him in a room, we know now Mike from AMA was in there also.

Brennen never mentioned the motors from Yamaha in his initial video interview, first time was to me. That seems rather important fact no?

To me, THE most effed up thing in this was Brennen saying that Yamaha was threatening this dealer..if true, that's absolutely terrible. Brennen admitted to me he didn't know WHO told his dealer that AND the dealer said no one from Yamaha said anything to him about that.

Brennan, who again SHOULD have this bike, has not been consistent in his side of the story. That's 100% true.
Goofy Foot wrote:
Some responses to your questions: [b]Well, Brennan (who seems like a good kid), said in his initial video interview that his dealer (Chris from Motoplex) told...
Some responses to your questions:

Well, Brennan (who seems like a good kid), said in his initial video interview that his dealer (Chris from Motoplex) told him Yamaha said they were going to pull the dealers support and/or franchise if he went through with this claim. The dealer is saying did not say this.

It makes a lot of sense to a ton of people that there could have likely been a coalition between Walker and Luce to bully Brennan into changing his mind. Why the hell would Luce text Walker late at night and call him back to the track for an important meeting? If the Yamaha side was “ready to let the bike go” there would be no late night call to Walker to return to the track for a private meeting. Their coalition would have likely resulted in Walker telling the Dealer that Yamaha will pull support for his dealers if Brennan didn’t retract his claim. Walker obviously did the talking to keep Luce out of it, but used Luce’s presence as a threat to the Dealer. As a result, don’t you think it’s very possible that the Dealer told Brennan’s father they need to pull their claim for this reason (for fear of losing support from Yamaha)? If yes then Brennan isn’t lying, but instead relaying the information he learned from his Dad’s discussion with the Dealer. IMO, it would be very VERY likely for a Dealer to communicate this to the Dad during their private conversation. Why? Because it takes the Dealer’s opposing stance/opinions/emotion out of the equation and makes it a much more comfortable conversation to have with the Dad in order to justify the need for the claim to be removed. And just because you claim his Dealer said he didn’t say that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen…anyone of these guys can be bluffing, so maybe keep an open mind to both sides.

Brennen said that it was Cotter and Deegan with him in a room, we know now Mike from AMA was in there also.
There was a lot of talk from Cotter on the layout of the trailer. Isn’t it possible that the layout of the trailer had Brennan facing the direction of Cotter and Deegan but he didn’t see Burkeen had entered the room or was standing in the back corner listening? Regardless whether Burkeen was in the room or not, or in front of Brennan’s face or not, 3-5 minutes of this, or 6 minutes according to Cotter, is 6 minutes way too long. It shouldn’t have happened, at ALL. This is a huge violation. Cotter seemed to care a lot about whether Brennan’s engine builder was his Dad while talking outside, but he didn’t seem to care about Brennan’s age when he took him inside by himself. Cotter said something along the lines of “I thought he was 18”. Well, unfortunately in the real world where there’s accountability, he could be terminated for this assumption no matter how good of a guy he might be.

Brennen never mentioned the motors from Yamaha in his initial video interview, first time was to me. That seems rather important fact no?

Isn’t it more important that it’s known Brennan approached Yamaha earlier in the week about those motors but didn’t get any support. But then after Brennan claimed the bike he gets a special late night meeting with Yamaha and they roll out the red carpet (a.k.a bribe) right after being threatened by the interrogation team? Just because Walker was doing the yelling, doesn’t mean Luce wasn’t part of the strongarming. Luce said, “I let Matt take the lead”. So if Luce is sitting there, going along with all the threats and yelling and he didn't object in any way, then he’s part of the bullying team too. Also, does Yamaha give two motors to all amateurs who ask for them? You made it seem like Yamaha was doing such a good gesture by taking care of his motors. Why weren’t his motors taken care of before he made the claim?

To me, THE most effed up thing in this was Brennen saying that Yamaha was threatening this dealer..if true, that's absolutely terrible. Brennen admitted to me he didn't know WHO told his dealer that AND the dealer said no one from Yamaha said anything to him about that

Read above for a logical explanation of where that came from. It’s very likely that Walker was used as the conduit for the Yamaha strongarming.

Brennan, who again SHOULD have this bike, has not been consistent in his side of the story. That's 100% true.

It’s very easy for you to say 14 times “He should have the bike” when he doesn’t actually have the bike. FYI – it’s not making you appear to be neutral in this situation when you are completely blind to any form of bullying or coalition from the guys who pay some of your bills.

A couple more things. The fact that you discussed the beef between these two kids shows intent to bash his character and paint a bad picture for his motivation/intent. His motivation or intent is completely irrelevant.

Finally, you seem to question Brennan's credibility due to his age....well, how old was that kid you let join your show to bash Brennan (friend of the Deegan's coincidentally)? Why would you let such a young kid who's not credible due to his age come onto the show and bash another kid? Seems like you had it all planned out.
Wow goofy foot, that was impressive. Steve?? Haha
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
8/16/2022 2:00pm
RCMXracing wrote:
This entire mess would have been avoided if the Claiming rule had a clause that you must be 18yo or accompanied by a legal guardian when...
This entire mess would have been avoided if the Claiming rule had a clause that you must be 18yo or accompanied by a legal guardian when making a claim. Make the claim, fill out a form, give the money, get the bike. No talking about it. Way too much talking.
IMO, no. You are making a mountain out of molehill. Its buying a bike and should be just like this.

Public: "HI, I have money, I would like to buy the motorcycle that is for sale."
AMA: "Very good, OK, Thank you for the money, sign here for your purchase. "
Public: "Thank you"
AMA: "Thank you"

Then the dick measuring can begin. All the bullshit you want to drama up.
budlong802
8/16/2022 2:01pm
What bugs me the most on the Pulp interview with Luce 2 or 3 times Mathes said to Luce I'm really sorry you got thrown in to this. Luce didn't get thrown into it he interjected himself into the situation. He said himself when he found out about it he went to Walkers to investigate the kid and find out what was the reason for the claim. Fair enough until he started talking with Brennan on the subject at that point he was out of bounds. He wasn't the bike owner or a rep of Star. In one of Luces interviews he stated he found out Star was gonna hand over the bike and stated he wished he had talked with Star before he got involved. That's not being thrown into it.
wvumounty
8/16/2022 2:12pm
2 adults in a room letting Deegan pressure the 17y/o. One of these two men should have stood up for the kid. Their past accomplishments (waverly etc) mean nothing if this is how they treat people. Gutless…
byke
8/16/2022 2:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 2:25pm
Pretty much agree with the OP, JT was the most concise and had the core points nailed, and Matt Walker came across like a fumbling and stumbling liar. He also sounds drunk.

With all that insanely suspicious pushback, maaaaaaaaan I wish the kid would have stuck to his guns.

So who wants a t-shirt with Brian Deegan saying, "RU TRYIN TO DEFAME MAH YOUTUBES??". Lol, what a narcissistic dildo.
uxcryno
8/16/2022 2:26pm
MxKing809 wrote:
What interest does a current Yamaha dealer have in keeping a good relationship with Yamaha? Great question I guess we’ll never figure out……
Matthes wrote:
Serious question here: does it seem logical that a Yamaha amateur support guy can have any power to do anything to a dealer in another country...
Serious question here: does it seem logical that a Yamaha amateur support guy can have any power to do anything to a dealer in another country when it comes to their franchise or their support?

Does that make sense at all? To me, it does not.
Didin't Honda pull support from Honda of Troy in 97 when they signed McGrath to Suzuki of Troy??

Is it possible that in the heat of the moment some upper management phone calls were made thinking we will get him to pull the claim and this will all go away only it blow up and now everyone is saying that was never said??

Seems to me everyone is painting this kid as the villain for doing something that he was within the rules to do so..

Either way it appears the kid was bullied/ intimidated, (simply by even asking " why are you doing this" by Deegan) to pull the claim which it not a good look for everyone.

Anyways... they better hope I dont ever get fast enough to to qualify for Loretta's in the plus 45 class or I'm claiming every KTM bike out there..
Graybeard
Fantasy
2310th
8/16/2022 2:55pm
Matthes wrote:
This is what someone says that doesn't have any reasonable counterpoint to an explanation. You could have just sent me a GIF of a baby with...
This is what someone says that doesn't have any reasonable counterpoint to an explanation. You could have just sent me a GIF of a baby with his fingers in his ears.
FlaNard wrote:
This is what a last gasp post from a fraud sounds like. Brought to you by Yamaha of course. Nothing to see here.
Matthes wrote:
Sorry I interrupted you grabbing the torches and pitch forks to actually talk to all the sides involved in this.
Steve, you guys were all on Disability Island last night sticking carrots in your ears with all of your poor takes and angles on how this wasn't Yamaha's, AMA's and / or MX Sports' fault. You guys cashed in a shit ton of credibility with your listener base (of which I am one and still will be), but you cannot try and ride the fence on this without taking one up the ole arse. At least JT maintained his credibility. But you and Keefer are way too tight with Yamaha to cover this even remotely proper; all you did was use your platform, your show, to provide top cover for your sponsor and your employer, so please don't expect your fans to be accepting of the BS. Actually, we expected better from you; you just blew this one badly.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
8/16/2022 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 3:05pm
Matthes just published this video an hour ago.
gerg
8/16/2022 3:05pm
Pretty disappointing (but not surprising) that Matthes has personally posted here to point out so called "inconsistencies" ONLY relating to Brennan's version of the events.

"Oh the kid first said this now he said that"

The other side must be squeaky clean right?

But hey at least he thinks the kid should still have gotten the bike.
Sideways91
8/16/2022 3:30pm
gerg wrote:
Pretty disappointing (but not surprising) that Matthes has personally posted here to point out so called "inconsistencies" ONLY relating to Brennan's version of the events. "Oh...
Pretty disappointing (but not surprising) that Matthes has personally posted here to point out so called "inconsistencies" ONLY relating to Brennan's version of the events.

But no one should be punished because Matthes still needs Yamaha and Deegan cummies on a daily basis to survive.
brimx153
8/16/2022 3:40pm
gerg wrote:
Pretty disappointing (but not surprising) that Matthes has personally posted here to point out so called "inconsistencies" ONLY relating to Brennan's version of the events. "Oh...

This exactly . Steve has basically said Brennan lied . Maybe he did maybe he did nt . But it the certainty that Donnie , Matt walker , and dealership guy all told the 100 precent truth is mind blowing . Its like I ( Steve,) got the truth . I don't believe the dealership guy for one minute . If he was pulling sponsorship from Brennan anyway . Why the hell would he be even involved .or Brennan care what he had to say . The idea that Matt Walker was just calm all the way through is rediculous to me . I would say it s nearly 100 precent Matt lost his head and was shouting at the kid .
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/16/2022 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 3:47pm
FastEddy wrote:
I was on the “Haiden WASN’T cheating” bandwagon, until the transmission was brought to my attention.

“IF” Haiden’s bike had the factory tranny, he was cheating ! In my opinion, this would be the only reason Brian would’ve gotten involved with the claim. Otherwise, he had nothing to lose.

As most on here agree, Brennen should have the bike in his garage right now. Nothing should have gotten in the way of that !

Other than that, Matt Walker comes off as a liar and I know several people who know him personally and his credibility is not very good !

Another thing…. Regardless of this situation, Derek Harris has had a few different threads that he responded in, on this site that made him look like a donkey. His interview was pretty believable, but I don’t trust that guy !
BBA
8/16/2022 3:45pm
gerg wrote:

I hope Steve gets that big Christmas bonus (maybe two) Yamaha promised. I'm a long-time lurker on here but I have to say that if anyone can't see the biased in Matthes's post they need to clean the shit off of their blue-colored goggles!
USA
Fantasy
428th
8/16/2022 3:46pm
Can anyone point me to where Brennan said Yamaha threatened his dealer? I watched the video that Matthes references as Schofield saying this and Brennan is speculating that this happened, not saying that it happened.

Can anyone point out where Brennan said this as a fact? When pressed about it afterwards, Brennan claims he doesn't know what was said. It sounds like Matthes is basing his entire claim around this being a lie, so I just want to hear it since it's apparently in an interview somewhere.
brimx153
8/16/2022 3:47pm
RCMXracing wrote:
This entire mess would have been avoided if the Claiming rule had a clause that you must be 18yo or accompanied by a legal guardian when...
This entire mess would have been avoided if the Claiming rule had a clause that you must be 18yo or accompanied by a legal guardian when making a claim. Make the claim, fill out a form, give the money, get the bike. No talking about it. Way too much talking.
Tiki wrote:
IMO, no. You are making a mountain out of molehill. Its buying a bike and should be just like this. Public: "HI, I have money, I...
IMO, no. You are making a mountain out of molehill. Its buying a bike and should be just like this.

Public: "HI, I have money, I would like to buy the motorcycle that is for sale."
AMA: "Very good, OK, Thank you for the money, sign here for your purchase. "
Public: "Thank you"
AMA: "Thank you"

Then the dick measuring can begin. All the bullshit you want to drama up.
Exactly .and if Deegan bike was wort anywhere near the 17 k , like the rule s say . Star would have not cared at all to hand it over
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
8/16/2022 3:48pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 3:49pm
So it seems like everyone is calling everyone else a liar, which is to be expected, but I picked up on a few subtle things during...
So it seems like everyone is calling everyone else a liar, which is to be expected, but I picked up on a few subtle things during the interviews.

Donnie from Yamaha said that in the room everyone got a little heated and there was a lot of emotion.. That sounds like a nice way of saying people were arguing and yelling.

Matt walker said he was trying to advise Brennan of what he thought was was in his best interests, yet was already in the room with Deegan etc before the “meeting”

Walker basically denies everything and passes the blame to everyone else and comes off sounding like he is full of shit..

People are trying to use the engine builder guy as a scapegoat or question the money, which is completely irrelevant..

No one interviewed was taking any kind of responsibility, it was all up to someone else..

JT was the only one with the balls to speak up about what was relevant and not.

Painful listen.
There should have been zero heat at all. A rules a rule. BS Should have sapped his sack on the table and walked out with the bike. Deegans Yamaha walker should not have had the opportunity to say a single word period. I’ll read the lawsuit transcripts and make a decision from there
8/16/2022 3:49pm
Zycki11 wrote:
I’ll just put this in the vast amounts of threads on this subject lol [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/16/564266/s1200_CC7295A7_33FF_4209_85CE_E553CCDBEE56.jpg[/img]
I’ll just put this in the vast amounts of threads on this subject lol
OMG mic drop..
DonM
8/16/2022 3:50pm
USA wrote:
Can anyone point me to where Brennan said Yamaha threatened his dealer? I watched the video that Matthes references as Schofield saying this and Brennan is...
Can anyone point me to where Brennan said Yamaha threatened his dealer? I watched the video that Matthes references as Schofield saying this and Brennan is speculating that this happened, not saying that it happened.

Can anyone point out where Brennan said this as a fact? When pressed about it afterwards, Brennan claims he doesn't know what was said. It sounds like Matthes is basing his entire claim around this being a lie, so I just want to hear it since it's apparently in an interview somewhere.
It was the motor guy that said that to Kooksey….He says Brennan told him that….you know the video that Kooksey titled that the Deegans are cheating…that one….
8/16/2022 3:51pm
I don't understand how Matthes arrives at his conclusions; the logic he uses really doesn't make sense.

After watching all of these interviews (Brennan just did one with Johnny Hopper) it's pretty obvious that Matt and Donnie are lying.

Matt seems to be outright lying about the event, and Donnie probably lying by omission.

The wild-card is the dealer sponsor, but I get the impression the kid probably isn't "squeaky clean", but his story sure seems believable to me, and it hasn't materially changed at all over the ~5 times he's told it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bztoQI_ZajA
ctbale
8/16/2022 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 3:56pm
USA wrote:
Can anyone point me to where Brennan said Yamaha threatened his dealer? I watched the video that Matthes references as Schofield saying this and Brennan is...

No, you got it exactly right. Mathis got it exactly wrong. Kid made the statement as a supposition. Mathis=tool. Sorry. I am a life long mechanic. I know I would have sucked at Mathis's job. Too bad he doesn't realize the same
USA
Fantasy
428th
8/16/2022 3:54pm
USA wrote:

DonM wrote:
It was the motor guy that said that to Kooksey….He says Brennan told him that….you know the video that Kooksey titled that the Deegans are cheating…that...
It was the motor guy that said that to Kooksey….He says Brennan told him that….you know the video that Kooksey titled that the Deegans are cheating…that one….
Ok so now we're taking a quote from someone else, not Brennan, and that is the evidence that Brennan said an outright lie? Matthes's entire argument against the Schofield story is that he lied about the Yanaha threat to his dealer.
8/16/2022 4:17pm
Matthes, this is not a personal attack, I have always been pulp nation, and regardless the outcome I will stay loyal to the platform.. I even listen to the wrap up show sometimes.. However, I believe you are a good enough investigative journalist to be able to figure out who is really telling the truth and who is full of shit.. like most of the rest of the people here on vital.. check the👍👎 it’s fairly unanimous..
MX690
8/16/2022 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 4:34pm
FastEddy wrote:
WTF was that, so in Matthes mind it must be Brennan lying? After watching and listening to all the interviews, the two people who are in this up to their eye balls are Walker and the dealer, neither of those two are going to admit to lying to Brennen about having yamaha support being pulled. In all if this Walker and the dealer come off as shady as fuck.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
8/16/2022 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 4:54pm
I don't understand how Matthes arrives at his conclusions; the logic he uses really doesn't make sense. After watching all of these interviews (Brennan just did...
I don't understand how Matthes arrives at his conclusions; the logic he uses really doesn't make sense.

After watching all of these interviews (Brennan just did one with Johnny Hopper) it's pretty obvious that Matt and Donnie are lying.

Matt seems to be outright lying about the event, and Donnie probably lying by omission.

The wild-card is the dealer sponsor, but I get the impression the kid probably isn't "squeaky clean", but his story sure seems believable to me, and it hasn't materially changed at all over the ~5 times he's told it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bztoQI_ZajA
The Kid sets the record straight again and explains why the bikes needed to be returned and why the dealer didn't want to support him anymore.
Reason: Dealer told the kid they didn't want to be associated with the drama.

Oh and the kid was exchanging bikes for new ones when he brought the bikes back to the dealer.
Not like how they made it sound on pulp... "he had to give them back anyway" was the quote from Steve lol.
He left out the fact that the kid had to take these back and didn't get any new ones like usual.
It was 5 bikes total which included a 125.

8/16/2022 4:45pm
Matthes wrote:
Well, Brennan (who seems like a good kid), said in his initial video interview that his dealer (Chris from Motoplex) told him Yamaha said they were...

To me, THE most effed up thing in this was Brennen saying that Yamaha was threatening this dealer..if true, that's absolutely terrible. Brennen admitted to me he didn't know WHO told his dealer that AND the dealer said no one from Yamaha said anything to him about that.

Goofy Foot wrote:
Some responses to your questions: [b]Well, Brennan (who seems like a good kid), said in his initial video interview that his dealer (Chris from Motoplex) told...
Some responses to your questions:

It makes a lot of sense to a ton of people that there could have likely been a coalition between Walker and Luce to bully Brennan into changing his mind. Why the hell would Luce text Walker late at night and call him back to the track for an important meeting? If the Yamaha side was “ready to let the bike go” there would be no late night call to Walker to return to the track for a private meeting. Their coalition would have likely resulted in Walker telling the Dealer that Yamaha will pull support for his dealers if Brennan didn’t retract his claim. Walker obviously did the talking to keep Luce out of it, but used Luce’s presence as a threat to the Dealer. As a result, don’t you think it’s very possible that the Dealer told Brennan’s father they need to pull their claim for this reason (for fear of losing support from Yamaha)? If yes then Brennan isn’t lying, but instead relaying the information he learned from his Dad’s discussion with the Dealer. IMO, it would be very VERY likely for a Dealer to communicate this to the Dad during their private conversation. Why? Because it takes the Dealer’s opposing stance/opinions/emotion out of the equation and makes it a much more comfortable conversation to have with the Dad in order to justify the need for the claim to be removed. And just because you claim his Dealer said he didn’t say that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen…anyone of these guys can be bluffing, so maybe keep an open mind to both sides.

There was a lot of talk from Cotter on the layout of the trailer. Isn’t it possible that the layout of the trailer had Brennan facing the direction of Cotter and Deegan but he didn’t see Burkeen had entered the room or was standing in the back corner listening? Regardless whether Burkeen was in the room or not, or in front of Brennan’s face or not, 3-5 minutes of this, or 6 minutes according to Cotter, is 6 minutes way too long. It shouldn’t have happened, at ALL. This is a huge violation. Cotter seemed to care a lot about whether Brennan’s engine builder was his Dad while talking outside, but he didn’t seem to care about Brennan’s age when he took him inside by himself. Cotter said something along the lines of “I thought he was 18”. Well, unfortunately in the real world where there’s accountability, he could be terminated for this assumption no matter how good of a guy he might be.

Isn’t it more important that it’s known Brennan approached Yamaha earlier in the week about those motors but didn’t get any support. But then after Brennan claimed the bike he gets a special late night meeting with Yamaha and they roll out the red carpet (a.k.a bribe) right after being threatened by the interrogation team? Just because Walker was doing the yelling, doesn’t mean Luce wasn’t part of the strongarming. Luce said, “I let Matt take the lead”. So if Luce is sitting there, going along with all the threats and yelling and he didn't object in any way, then he’s part of the bullying team too. Also, does Yamaha give two motors to all amateurs who ask for them? You made it seem like Yamaha was doing such a good gesture by taking care of his motors. Why weren’t his motors taken care of before he made the claim?

To me, THE most effed up thing in this was Brennen saying that Yamaha was threatening this dealer..if true, that's absolutely terrible. Brennen admitted to me he didn't know WHO told his dealer that AND the dealer said no one from Yamaha said anything to him about that

Read above for a logical explanation of where that came from. It’s very likely that Walker was used as the conduit for the Yamaha strongarming.

It’s very easy for you to say 14 times “He should have the bike” when he doesn’t actually have the bike. FYI – it’s not making you appear to be neutral in this situation when you are completely blind to any form of bullying or coalition from the guys who pay some of your bills.

A couple more things. The fact that you discussed the beef between these two kids shows intent to bash his character and paint a bad picture for his motivation/intent. His motivation or intent is completely irrelevant.

Finally, you seem to question Brennan's credibility due to his age....well, how old was that kid you let join your show to bash Brennan (friend of the Deegan's coincidentally)? Why would you let such a young kid who's not credible due to his age come onto the show and bash another kid? Seems like you had it all planned out.
ctbale wrote:
Wow goofy foot, that was impressive. Steve?? Haha
Goofy just won the "Comp".

Post a reply to: Things I took away from the pulp interviews..

The Latest