Thieves suck: BOLO AEO GasGas

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2021 5:41 PM

Just saw this posted, stolen right from AEO in Murrieta CA.

Photo

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

1/26/2021 6:49 PM

Aftermarket parts on the bike include: FMF full system, WP black triple clamps, Faster USA A60 wheel set and Hoosier tires, renthal bars and sprockets, rekluse clutch cover, motocuz graphics number 222.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

1/26/2021 6:59 PM

Thieves deserve to lose their hands....

Hope the bike turns up.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

1/26/2021 7:09 PM

They just wheeled that sucker out the door eh?

|

1/26/2021 7:16 PM

Lucifa12345 wrote:

I read on their Instagram they were washing the bike, probably around back of the shop. Some guy walked/ran up and ripped away on her.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

1/26/2021 7:17 PM

gonna be hard hiding that bike........hope you get her back unmolested......

|

1/26/2021 7:32 PM

with CV and TRAX shock too.... thieves effing suck and should publicly have their hands chopped off!!!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/26/2021 7:49 PM

I saw that on IG,
somebody had a plan to steal a bike, AEO is in a place on Jefferson where there isn’t much else around.

I sure hope they are dumb enough to try and ride that bike around here. Even if they try to part it out those parts for sale will attract some attention.

|

1/27/2021 12:49 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

I read on their Instagram they were washing the bike, probably around back of the shop. Some guy walked/ran up and ripped away ...more

I always remove my chain when I am cleaning my bike at home. I don't want to pressure wash a chain but now I see the extra benefit.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

1/27/2021 12:55 PM

captmoto wrote:

I always remove my chain when I am cleaning my bike at home. I don't want to pressure wash a chain but now I see the extra ...more

Not a bad idea, I always lock my bike in my garage but I might start taking a couple extra minutes and popping the chain off too just for peace of mind.

Thieves suck and unfortunately dirt bikes are just so damn easy to roll away and never see again.

|

1/27/2021 12:57 PM

Lucifa12345 wrote:

Dimblewambie wrote:

I read on their Instagram they were washing the bike, probably around back of the shop. Some guy walked/ran up and ripped away ...more

captmoto wrote:

I always remove my chain when I am cleaning my bike at home. I don't want to pressure wash a chain but now I see the extra ...more

I take the wheels off mine and lock them away lol.

|

1/27/2021 2:00 PM

Lucifa12345 wrote:

Dimblewambie wrote:

Man, what thieving assholes

|

1/27/2021 2:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2021 2:10 PM

This one is already parted out. Customers bike perhaps. That's gonna' hurt. Maybe check you own house.

|

1/27/2021 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2021 2:13 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

captmoto wrote:

LungButter wrote:

Not a bad idea, I always lock my bike in my garage but I might start taking a couple extra minutes and popping the chain off ...more

Sucks you even have to worry about some lowlife jacking your shit you worked hard for. I don't wash my bike in the driveway anymore, do it in the backyard behind a tall fence, don't load it up until I'm leaving the house to ride, and it gets unloaded as soon as I roll in the driveway from riding whether it be 1 in the afternoon or 1 at night. Rotor locks on both discs, and one on the sprocket, Use a big ass cable and loop it through the lawnmower as well. Never leave the garage door open at my house, no moto stickers on any of our cars or trucks.

I remember when I was a younger kid it was bad ass to see someone with an FMF sticker on their truck cause you knew they were into the same bad ass sport you were, Now you have to hide it before you get put on someone's pick list.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

1/27/2021 8:01 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

captmoto wrote:

Zesiger 112 wrote:

I take the motor out and replace the brake pads with banana peels.

|

1/28/2021 2:59 AM

Photo
|

1/28/2021 5:58 AM

It sucks. I know the guys at AEO really well and this was the owner's personal bike. Hope they catch that asshole.

|

Indecision is a choice

1/28/2021 6:21 AM

Jason123 wrote:

You and I both, I always thought this was standard practice.

|

1/28/2021 6:35 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Jason123 wrote:

seth505 wrote:

You and I both, I always thought this was standard practice.

Why not just put the banana in the tail pipe?

|

1/28/2021 6:46 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

Why not just put the banana in the tail pipe?

|

1/28/2021 11:13 AM

captmoto wrote:

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Jason123 wrote:

So thats why my new bike I got from craigslist smells like bananas and "just needs a motor". I knew the deal was too good to be true. Do you want your peels back as well, barely browning today will ship priority?

|

1/28/2021 1:29 PM

Suspect is an older white guy, fwiw.

This was AEO owner Jeremy's personal bike and a real beauty. Know the crew there well and this just sucks. :-/

|

1/28/2021 1:45 PM

Alex.434 wrote:

Suspect is an older white guy, fwiw.

This was AEO owner Jeremy's personal bike and a real beauty. Know the crew there well ...more

Who gives a shit. A scumbag is a scumbag no matter what they look like.

|

1/28/2021 5:57 PM

MX915 wrote:

Who gives a shit. A scumbag is a scumbag no matter what they look like.

Probably to help find the bike...?

|