Thieves are getting real bold.

Steely Dan
Edited Date/Time 8/21/2016 9:58am
Some people were actually shot in their driveway, loading up bikes to go riding, then robbed of their bikes. In Maryland, in the "problem area". Anyone hear more about it? I'm trying to find more info.

Head on a swivel, people.
|
Canadad
8/19/2016 12:22pm
newmann wrote:
Damned Amish thugs.
Do the Amish still only ride 2 strokes? I know how they are with technology........Wink

The Shop

jeffro503
8/19/2016 1:25pm
Steely Dan wrote:
Some people were actually shot in their driveway, loading up bikes to go riding, then robbed of their bikes. In Maryland, in the "problem area". Anyone...
Some people were actually shot in their driveway, loading up bikes to go riding, then robbed of their bikes. In Maryland, in the "problem area". Anyone hear more about it? I'm trying to find more info.

Head on a swivel, people.
Jesus! That part of the country really seems to be going down the shitter. Then , a criminal gets shot....the entire city goes on a violent and messy riot. Seems like there are huge riots once a month over there. Friggin' crazy!
MX_Andrew83
8/19/2016 2:30pm
Thieves broke into my construction trailer last night and stole about $1,200 worth of tools. I hope whomever did it dies of a heroin overdose.
8/19/2016 3:04pm
I seen on a group I'm in on Facebook where a guy had his quad stolen. He said the guy was dropped off by a friend and never saw the vehicle leave while they were in the garage talking about the sale. He went for a test ride and never came back. Something like that to keep in mind for those who buy/sell
8/19/2016 3:14pm
Thieves broke into my construction trailer last night and stole about $1,200 worth of tools. I hope whomever did it dies of a heroin overdose.
Mini Elsinore
8/19/2016 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 7:48am
newmann wrote:
Damned Amish thugs.
Canadad wrote:
Do the Amish still only ride 2 strokes? I know how they are with technology........Wink
That's just funny, right there. Laughing
8/19/2016 6:06pm
newmann wrote:
Damned Amish thugs.
Canadad wrote:
Ahahaha
JWACK
8/19/2016 6:21pm
In 2009 I was loaded up and going riding after work.. Got gas at the station in my fuel jug. Noticed a dude following me out of the gas station in a black Saturn car. He followed me onto the freeway and off the freeway. I was weary of the sitch at this time. So I went past my normal turn off to the local spot to ride. Shortly after I went to turn around and the dude pulled to the passenger side of me on a busy road at rush hour and started blasting some sort of hand gun at me. I peeled the fuck out quick and hauled ass.. He tried to catch me even but my little ranger ran pretty good and traffic worked out in my favor. Needless to say I didn't ride that day. I figured I used up all my luck because I didn't get shot. This kind of Shit happens all the time.
jrrundle
8/19/2016 6:36pm
JWACK wrote:
In 2009 I was loaded up and going riding after work.. Got gas at the station in my fuel jug. Noticed a dude following me out...
In 2009 I was loaded up and going riding after work.. Got gas at the station in my fuel jug. Noticed a dude following me out of the gas station in a black Saturn car. He followed me onto the freeway and off the freeway. I was weary of the sitch at this time. So I went past my normal turn off to the local spot to ride. Shortly after I went to turn around and the dude pulled to the passenger side of me on a busy road at rush hour and started blasting some sort of hand gun at me. I peeled the fuck out quick and hauled ass.. He tried to catch me even but my little ranger ran pretty good and traffic worked out in my favor. Needless to say I didn't ride that day. I figured I used up all my luck because I didn't get shot. This kind of Shit happens all the time.
Terrifying how little people's lives matter to these turkeys, anyways glad you got away.
8/19/2016 7:35pm
JWACK wrote:
In 2009 I was loaded up and going riding after work.. Got gas at the station in my fuel jug. Noticed a dude following me out...
Rules of engagement ?
JWACK
8/19/2016 7:51pm
JWACK wrote:
Rules of engagement ?
Rules of get the hell out out of there quickly.! It's really amazing how time seems to slow down in a situation like this and you can think about your options. I was thinking do I have a gun? No. What to do... Turn. Go. Go. Go. . It felt like forever when it was happening. VatOs man. VatOs.
TeamGreen
8/19/2016 9:35pm
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/85a3080f80ad0fc2028c9616aad354c7/tumblr_mmej32p96e1r5xzspo1_500.jpg[/img]
Played Haters Ball
motokiwi
Fantasy
319th
8/19/2016 11:56pm
Blame wheelie boys for making bikes popular with that demographic.

Blame MONSTER for sponsoring "lil chino" and hence wheelie boys and adding some "legitimacy" to their cause.

They are a fucking scrounge on this earth (wheelie boys / monster / thieves .... same monkey - different tree)
wfo4ever
8/20/2016 12:50am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2016 12:51am
If you use an enclosed trailer to haul your bike(s) do not put motocross stickers on the outside of the trailer or the vehicle hauling the trailer. It just makes for a traveling billboard to thieves letting them know there are dirt bikes, gear, tools, and parts inside. Also if you think someone is following you just go to a local police station, park and report it to the police. It is also the best place to to meet to buy or sell dirt bikes.
mxpappy711
8/20/2016 2:36am
Some of us around here cover our license plates on our vehicles while at the track because the bastards get your plate # and find your address and pay you a visit late at night. Old fucks like me forget to uncover them sometimes tho.
Only stickers I run on my trailer or cars say: NRA (you have been warned). Some people really suck.
hellion
8/20/2016 5:13am
This is becoming all too common these days. The world we live in now does not resemble the one I grew up in, and that's sad.
8/20/2016 8:54am
mxpappy711 wrote:
Some of us around here cover our license plates on our vehicles while at the track because the bastards get your plate # and find your...
Some of us around here cover our license plates on our vehicles while at the track because the bastards get your plate # and find your address and pay you a visit late at night. Old fucks like me forget to uncover them sometimes tho.
Only stickers I run on my trailer or cars say: NRA (you have been warned). Some people really suck.
Low tech, scum bags have been putting trackers on vehicles in the paddock over here.
mx836
8/20/2016 9:02am
Same thing just happened to my co-workers work van. Privateer Nathen LaPorte had a bunch of his flooring tools stolen while off racing a national earlier this year. Hard to make it to the races when you can no longer do your job. Pathetic.
mx836
8/20/2016 9:05am
I'm in Green Bay. Paid pretty close attention to that whole ordeal. What a bunch of useless fucking excuses for human beings those people are.
The Rock
8/20/2016 9:37am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2016 9:39am
If I wanted read Vital MX members political opinions I'd be in non moto.

You are entitled to your opinion but this is the Moto section.
slipdog
8/20/2016 10:04am
The Rock wrote:

Nothing chokes a robbery suspect out faster than gigantic biceps. Saturday is international Motocross and bicep/triceo day. You should stop waiting valuable swell time and hit the gym, Bro!
Jimmy_Sloan
8/20/2016 10:10am
Carry a gun with you fellow moto bros. Carry a gun.
Let's fill the world with more guns because of the relative low occurrence of getting shot while loading your bike. What a well thought out idea.
newmann
8/20/2016 10:14am
Probably half or more of Vital voted for what we have here.
wilcom121
8/20/2016 10:30am

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/man-shot-during-apparent-dirt-bike-robbery-in-south-baltimore/41277940

I'm guessing this is the story you are referring to? I live in the city about a mile to the north in Federal Hill. Cherry hill isn't exactly a great area of the city. Baltimore has actually made it illegal to even possess a dirt bike in the city.

http://www.wbal.com/article/175222/2/baltimore-police-announce-new-dirt-bike-tip-line
JWACK
8/20/2016 10:52am
The Rock wrote:

slipdog wrote:
Nothing chokes a robbery suspect out faster than gigantic biceps. Saturday is international Motocross and bicep/triceo day. You should stop waiting valuable swell time and hit...
Nothing chokes a robbery suspect out faster than gigantic biceps. Saturday is international Motocross and bicep/triceo day. You should stop waiting valuable swell time and hit the gym, Bro!
A bullet to the jugular is much faster bro.. Tongue
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
8/20/2016 11:17am
Carry a gun with you fellow moto bros. Carry a gun.
Let's fill the world with more guns because of the relative low occurrence of getting shot while loading your bike. What a well thought out idea.
Don't bring common sense into this.

Post a reply to: Thieves are getting real bold.

The Latest