These guys sure were proud of themselves...

TerryB
5/23/2017 7:54am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2017 7:55am
I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to...
I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to get Musquins attention and waived the shirts at him. Musquin gave them a thumbs up. Who ever wrote this blog fabricated the part about yelling and heckling his girlfriend. Nothing was ever yelled at her.

Regarding Musquin acting like he cross rutted and letting Dungey by, I agree with what Tomac said about it in his press conference....if you can sleep at night after doing that (referring to Musquin letting letting Dungey by) then good for you. It made Dungey look bad and KTM. If they where smart they would of given Musquin team orders not to pass Dungey.

Musquin what has 2 wins in 450 supercross and he has had to work his ass off for those two wins. Well he gave his third win away for what for nothing. Thats not racing. KTM should be ashamed that they gave those orders. Motocross is an individual sport not a team sport. In what sport does anybody give up and let their competitor win???? I don't spend my money to get into races or sporting events to see them let the other team win.

I wish Grant could of had the stamina to win the second Moto. That would of been a great story.
"Could of", "would of", huh? LoL, you're uneducated...
MattyVicious
Fantasy
314th
5/23/2017 8:00am
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/22/197155/s1200_HangtownPitBits17_1_of_1.jpg[/img] There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that...

There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that leads to the starting gate. They spent each session heckling Marvin, his mechanic, wife, etc when they passed by on their way to the gate. Then yelled at them constantly....

When I wandered by and they spotted my cameras, the one yelled "hey, I got a photo for you!" so I snapped a shot and the one did was excited, until I yelled back "F&$% that, I'd burn those shirts". Then he was pissed... Laughing

Fans at the races never cease to amaze me... Pinch

Dick heads.
jbomx363
5/23/2017 8:22am
What I find funny... is ya'll are getting bent over some heckling.

What I don't get is why ML would even start a dumbgeon thread to begin with. I'm sure most of us could post a bunch of instances where it shows some knuckleheads being.. knuckleheads...but for what purpose?
GreaseMeter
5/23/2017 8:36am
jbomx363 wrote:
What I find funny... is ya'll are getting bent over some [b]heckling.[/b] What I don't get is why ML would even start a dumbgeon thread to...
What I find funny... is ya'll are getting bent over some heckling.

What I don't get is why ML would even start a dumbgeon thread to begin with. I'm sure most of us could post a bunch of instances where it shows some knuckleheads being.. knuckleheads...but for what purpose?
I'm with you man, ML came here to start a lynch mob. You can go to any national or sporting event and find a group way more deserving of this treatment. I am not sure if these guys heckled ML, or if he is in love with Marv's wife. But this has gone too far.

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/23/2017 10:04am
JW381 wrote:
I also take issue with the use of "retard", when you get down to it it's pretty low to use that word the way it gets...
I also take issue with the use of "retard", when you get down to it it's pretty low to use that word the way it gets thrown around. For what it's worth.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/23/2017 10:34am
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/22/197155/s1200_HangtownPitBits17_1_of_1.jpg[/img] There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that...

There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that leads to the starting gate. They spent each session heckling Marvin, his mechanic, wife, etc when they passed by on their way to the gate. Then yelled at them constantly....

When I wandered by and they spotted my cameras, the one yelled "hey, I got a photo for you!" so I snapped a shot and the one did was excited, until I yelled back "F&$% that, I'd burn those shirts". Then he was pissed... Laughing

Fans at the races never cease to amaze me... Pinch

I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to...
I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to get Musquins attention and waived the shirts at him. Musquin gave them a thumbs up. Who ever wrote this blog fabricated the part about yelling and heckling his girlfriend. Nothing was ever yelled at her.

Regarding Musquin acting like he cross rutted and letting Dungey by, I agree with what Tomac said about it in his press conference....if you can sleep at night after doing that (referring to Musquin letting letting Dungey by) then good for you. It made Dungey look bad and KTM. If they where smart they would of given Musquin team orders not to pass Dungey.

Musquin what has 2 wins in 450 supercross and he has had to work his ass off for those two wins. Well he gave his third win away for what for nothing. Thats not racing. KTM should be ashamed that they gave those orders. Motocross is an individual sport not a team sport. In what sport does anybody give up and let their competitor win???? I don't spend my money to get into races or sporting events to see them let the other team win.

I wish Grant could of had the stamina to win the second Moto. That would of been a great story.
So are you the guy on the right or the left ?Wink
ehr400
5/24/2017 3:45am Edited Date/Time 5/24/2017 3:46am
Did anyone hear exactly the comments those guys in the VIP booth were directing toward Marv and his wife? Were their comments beyond what would be...
Did anyone hear exactly the comments those guys in the VIP booth were directing toward Marv and his wife? Were their comments beyond what would be considered normal heckling?

It sounds like the other guy yelling at Dungey definitely did cross the line? What kind of comments was he making toward the Diesel?
The guy in GuyB's photo of the biggest asshole thought it would be cool to call Dungey a big pussy and Dungey likes to suck cock. Also called him a few other names. Dungey couldn't hear him I think saying what he was really saying so he gave him a thumbs up, which of course sent this guy into a full retard cum drunk seizure of him literally jumping around saying " he heard me , the fucking faggot heard me, fuck you Dungey you pussy." He then ran down the hill to his band of idiots to brag about it. Guy swung by shortly after like a homicide investigator to see where the coward ran to.

Post a reply to: These guys sure were proud of themselves...

The Latest