These guys sure were proud of themselves...

Swann
5/22/2017 8:03pm
The harder you try, the dumber you look. What monumental morons.
kakarot
5/22/2017 8:10pm
Marvin handled these guys with class and gave them a big thumbs up after the first moto,as for me I went over and had a conversation with the bald guy.He wasn't all bad but the group of them were a bunch of drunk fools,he claimed he rode for team green in the day and knows all about moto.Best part is I was wearing a Musquin shirt because I'm a fan boy, it didn't go over to well.
Fourth_Floor
5/22/2017 9:57pm
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/22/197155/s1200_HangtownPitBits17_1_of_1.jpg[/img] There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that...

There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that leads to the starting gate. They spent each session heckling Marvin, his mechanic, wife, etc when they passed by on their way to the gate. Then yelled at them constantly....

When I wandered by and they spotted my cameras, the one yelled "hey, I got a photo for you!" so I snapped a shot and the one did was excited, until I yelled back "F&$% that, I'd burn those shirts". Then he was pissed... Laughing

Fans at the races never cease to amaze me... Pinch

Last time I seen a head like that, my dog was licking it.
ledger
5/22/2017 11:37pm
Degrading MM's wife is low, they should've been booted out by security for that reason alone IMO. They're just boozed up jackasses that crave attention, and now they got all the attention they want and more. Smile boy's...YOU REACHED FAME, kinda like the pokadots thread. LaughingHuh

The Shop

rangot
5/23/2017 12:47am
'Merica, bro. Merica.
5/23/2017 1:18am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2017 1:48am
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/22/197155/s1200_HangtownPitBits17_1_of_1.jpg[/img] There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that...

There was a group of about seven or eight people wearing these shirts, standing in the VIP/Superticket area which runs right along the path that leads to the starting gate. They spent each session heckling Marvin, his mechanic, wife, etc when they passed by on their way to the gate. Then yelled at them constantly....

When I wandered by and they spotted my cameras, the one yelled "hey, I got a photo for you!" so I snapped a shot and the one did was excited, until I yelled back "F&$% that, I'd burn those shirts". Then he was pissed... Laughing

I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to get Musquins attention and waived the shirts at him. Musquin gave them a thumbs up. Who ever wrote this blog fabricated the part about yelling and heckling his girlfriend. Nothing was ever yelled at her.

Regarding Musquin acting like he cross rutted and letting Dungey by, I agree with what Tomac said about it in his press conference....if you can sleep at night after doing that (referring to Musquin letting letting Dungey by) then good for you. It made Dungey look bad and KTM. If they where smart they would of given Musquin team orders not to pass Dungey.

Musquin what has 2 wins in 450 supercross and he has had to work his ass off for those two wins. Well he gave his third win away for what for nothing. Thats not racing. KTM should be ashamed that they gave those orders. Motocross is an individual sport not a team sport. In what sport does anybody give up and let their competitor win???? I don't spend my money to get into races or sporting events to see them let the other team win.

I wish Grant could of had the stamina to win the second Moto. That would of been a great story.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
5/23/2017 1:23am
ML512 wrote:

I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to...
I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to get Musquins attention and waived the shirts at him. Musquin gave them a thumbs up. Who ever wrote this blog fabricated the part about yelling and heckling his girlfriend. Nothing was ever yelled at her.

Regarding Musquin acting like he cross rutted and letting Dungey by, I agree with what Tomac said about it in his press conference....if you can sleep at night after doing that (referring to Musquin letting letting Dungey by) then good for you. It made Dungey look bad and KTM. If they where smart they would of given Musquin team orders not to pass Dungey.

Musquin what has 2 wins in 450 supercross and he has had to work his ass off for those two wins. Well he gave his third win away for what for nothing. Thats not racing. KTM should be ashamed that they gave those orders. Motocross is an individual sport not a team sport. In what sport does anybody give up and let their competitor win???? I don't spend my money to get into races or sporting events to see them let the other team win.

I wish Grant could of had the stamina to win the second Moto. That would of been a great story.
So how many shirts did you sell..... errr... I mean they sell?
rangot
5/23/2017 2:31am
One thing i'm sure of : Musquin and Dungey can both sleep at night pretty good, on their mattress full of $$$$, with their respective beautiful brides. They'll be all right.
5/23/2017 2:47am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2017 3:06am
ML512 wrote:

I was on the bridge right next to these guys and they never yelled any obscene comments nor said anything to Musquins girlfriend. They yelled to...

You heard everything that everyone of them yelled? I wasn't there but if ML512 says he heard that, his reputation is such that I would believe him too. Regarding what you said about Musquin, team orders and that deal. I don't have a problem with Eli being mad about it, but its hypocritical of him about what he said about Dungey being able to sleep knowing Marv moved over, because if the roles were reversed Grant would have fake-mistaked for Tomac. Kawasaki was laughing about KTM not giving team orders before Jersey when Marv had passed Dungey a few times to, in actuality, help Tomac, and cried about KTM when they thought they did give orders. It turned out not to matter as Dungey rode his heart out in Vegas to earn the title, but the real truth is that, Marv, Dungey, or KTM didn't do anything to make Tomac lose focus and make a rookie mistake in Jersey while leading the race and lose his front end and go down, and then bobble around the track the rest of the race. Eli had total control of his destiny and let it slip away. So, instead of focusing on him choking and blowing the points lead with one race to go Eli wanted everyone to focus on Marv letting Dungey by when they would have done the same thing anyway. It sounds like I'm talking bad about Eli, and he really is one of my favorites, its just that I was a little disappointed that I thought he tried to move all responsibility of blowing the title over to KTM seemingly doing a shady thing, when that really didn't play much of a role in the final outcome. Look at what happened in Vegas and tell me they wouldn't have done what Marv did in Jersey. Oh, you mentioned that KTM would have been smart to give team orders for Marv NOT to pass Dungey. That's a great point, because I think that is a clue that there weren't any team orders. That, and Marv looking around confused on the last lap should both point to no team orders. I think Marv got confused because Dungey was close and still pushing hard at the end and he probably thought Eli was closer than he was, and did what he did on his own because he was doing what he thought was best for the team. Despite it being an individual sport, see how far you get without a TEAM.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
5/23/2017 3:00am
Talking junk to MM was just a low class uneducated move. Talking trash to a mans wife, well that is a different story. Some real MEN in the area should have kindly put a stop to that, I am sure they were punks and it wouldn't have taken much.

Real men don't do such thing to women, especially one that has nothing to do with the situation....
5/23/2017 3:12am

Come on, bro. Could you be any more obvious? Maybe if you had just wrote the first paragraph and stopped, but you just couldn't let it go and had to go on about KTM, Marvin, Ryan, Eli.

Then, thinking to yourself, "Well, what I just wrote seems pretty obvious, but I'll stick a sentence in saying how I wish JG33 would have taken the victory. That'll throw 'em off."

So, which guy in the picture are you? The bro on the left that is shopping for a factory ECU, or the bro on the right that always forgets to torque his sprocket bolts?
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
5/23/2017 4:30am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2017 4:31am
***** Update ******

Bro made his Facebook private in the last 12 hours.... he and his buddies definitely realized what was happening here.
machine
5/23/2017 4:50am
I have to say, if they had one that said "Frenchie don't want none" it might be funny, that was just lame and makes no sense.
IWreckALot
5/23/2017 5:11am
MxKing809 wrote:
***** Update ******

Bro made his Facebook private in the last 12 hours.... he and his buddies definitely realized what was happening here.
Ha. Idiots.

There is a suspicious one post wonder on this page. . . Arrived within the last 12 hours. . . Interesting timing if nothing else.
5/23/2017 5:22am

So basically you're calling the guy a liar then you go on a rant basically justifying their motive?
jmx411
5/23/2017 6:05am
jmx411 wrote:
Yea what's your point? No one likes Jimmie Johnson.
ML512 wrote:
I'm a Jimmie Johnson fan.
KennyT wrote:
Me too. He came from nothing in So Cal, raced Moto and off road and now he is the 2nd most successful NASCAR driver of all...
Me too. He came from nothing in So Cal, raced Moto and off road and now he is the 2nd most successful NASCAR driver of all time. Not to mention he has a smoking hot wife and they do amazing charity work even with his tight schedule
I was just being sarcastic
Bramlett321
5/23/2017 6:06am
MxKing809 wrote:
***** Update ******

IWreckALot wrote:
Ha. Idiots. There is a suspicious one post wonder on this page. . . Arrived within the last 12 hours. . . Interesting timing if nothing...
Ha. Idiots.

There is a suspicious one post wonder on this page. . . Arrived within the last 12 hours. . . Interesting timing if nothing else.
They were bold enough to pull out the Bud Lights and T-Shirts now they want to run and hide?? That's a little weak...at least stand behind your statement.
GreaseMeter
5/23/2017 6:24am
MxKing809 wrote:
***** Update ******

Thanks for the update TMZ. You proud of what you did here?
DoctorJD
5/23/2017 6:48am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2017 6:48am

Why are we still talking about 3 points that proved to be inconsequential? Why are Tomac fanboys obsessed with these 3 points? They should have a shirt that read #whydidyouchokeET?

As for the righteous indignation that a some of you still have toward Marvin/KTM...get the fk over yourselves. If ANY other team were in the same position, they would have orchestrated the same tactics. Don't think so? Then you're naive as hell. Tomac purposely slow down the race pace and let everyone bunch up? He let Dungey by to punt him out of the race (the same Kawi fanboys who bitch about Osborne punting JS this this is a-okay). Is that not manipulating the race? FFS, why am I still arguing this?

You can't reason with people who don't think reasonably.
Johnny Ringo
5/23/2017 6:51am

And there it is..someone who was actually there.

See? Now all of you tough guys can calm down.

BUT...I'm sure this post will go ignored and you all will continue to freak out.
5/23/2017 6:56am
And there it is..someone who was actually there. See? Now all of you tough guys can calm down. BUT...I'm sure this post will go ignored and...
And there it is..someone who was actually there.

See? Now all of you tough guys can calm down.

BUT...I'm sure this post will go ignored and you all will continue to freak out.
Hey Dingo, what are you and Greasedpeter the Vital arbiters now? Try reading above. The post didn't get ignored. Rather, it was seen for what it was - a pathetic attempt by one of the guys responsible for dogging Mrs. Musquin - trying to cover his tracks.
Johnny Ringo
5/23/2017 7:04am
Hey Dingo, what are you and Greasedpeter the Vital arbiters now? Try reading above. The post didn't get ignored. Rather, it was seen for what it...
Hey Dingo, what are you and Greasedpeter the Vital arbiters now? Try reading above. The post didn't get ignored. Rather, it was seen for what it was - a pathetic attempt by one of the guys responsible for dogging Mrs. Musquin - trying to cover his tracks.
You are proving my point
RhinoRider
5/23/2017 7:04am
If I was Musquin, I'd have stopped, took off my jersey and tossed it to that group.

Both motos.
jbomx363
5/23/2017 7:10am
daemon616 wrote:
I think the shirts are fine and are a funny little ribbing but the screaming and all that non sense is not.
Yeup.

Believe the Hype! Sick
5/23/2017 7:13am
Hey Dingo, what are you and Greasedpeter the Vital arbiters now? Try reading above. The post didn't get ignored. Rather, it was seen for what it...
You are proving my point
Your point? What, that you failed reading comprehension in grammar school? I think most everyone gets that.

Or that you and greasy have a strong dislike for Musquin, so you feel compelled to stick up for a couple of clowns that are only getting a taste of their own medicine?

Or that you constantly harping on "internet tough guys" means you fancy yourself to be one?

I think everyone gets your "point."
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
5/23/2017 7:20am

You sound stupid.
JSmith
5/23/2017 7:36am
You can't fix stupid
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
5/23/2017 7:40am
JSmith wrote:
You can't fix stupid
Birth Control
IWreckALot
5/23/2017 7:40am
You are proving my point
We have a well respected mod saying one thing, and we have a one post wonder saying another. You're going with the one post wonder?

Post a reply to: These guys sure were proud of themselves...

The Latest