These guys had a decent crowd

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2019 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2019 2:31 PM

People stood there and listened to these guy’s for a long time. Not sure what they were saying but people were into it.

Photo

|

1/14/2019 2:32 PM

Say what you want but they have got IT working, great chemistry between different characters

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

1/14/2019 2:35 PM

Matthes is good at keeping things flowing and say no more about Weege the guy is unreal. JT fits in nicely.
Imagine giving these guys the commentary booth for 1hr

|

1/14/2019 2:37 PM

I'd like to hear Weege and Denny Stephenson bench race while drinking lots of RedBull.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/14/2019 2:39 PM

Maybe 500guy really didn’t know who was on stage. I know it’s hard to believe but.....?

|

1/14/2019 2:54 PM

I think I understand why they don't, but I kind of wish they would record and upload these little shows for everyone to listen to like they used to do with the pre-race pulpcasts a few years back. Maybe I'm just weird.

|

1/14/2019 7:16 PM

Layton wrote:

Maybe 500guy really didn’t know who was on stage. I know it’s hard to believe but.....?

What's so hard to believe about that?. I have absolutely no idea who they are either, plus, except for chad reed, I had no idea who any of the guys were that raced at anaheim last weekend until recently.

|

1/15/2019 5:18 AM

Layton wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

What's so hard to believe about that?. I have absolutely no idea who they are either, plus, except for chad reed, I had no ...more

I know who Mathes, Weege and JT are.

|

1/15/2019 6:07 AM

We are really enjoying the live show on Saturdays. For anyone who hasn't heard, at most rounds of the series, we will have a 30-40 minute live show to recap practice, talk to some FLY Racing riders, and preview the night's racing.

The shows will be at the WPS/FLY Racing activation area and it's free for everyone to come hang out!

|

1/15/2019 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 8:31 AM

Layton wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

What's so hard to believe about that?. I have absolutely no idea who they are either, plus, except for chad reed, I had no ...more

500guy wrote:

I know who Mathes, Weege and JT are.

I am not the one that said you might not.

|

1/15/2019 8:09 AM

I did g
hear Mathes saying Tomac was going to win and I agreed with him too, but Tomac never really got going during the night show and someone said his front brake locked up again too.

|

1/15/2019 9:24 AM

Jt$ wrote:

We are really enjoying the live show on Saturdays. For anyone who hasn't heard, at most rounds of the series, we will have a ...more

I don't know how you guys do it. So much thinking and talking about moto but you keep it fresh and interesting- you must think about moto in your sleep. It's an awesome addition to the sport.

|

1/15/2019 9:44 AM

I really enjoyed it. Great job guys. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

1/15/2019 9:47 AM

Photo
|

1/15/2019 10:39 AM

pummel did you go to mxon in a jeep? pretty sure we were next to you with the teal burban.

|

1/15/2019 12:06 PM

That was me! Epic trip..

|

1/15/2019 12:12 PM

I watched their YouTube series filmed at Pro Circuit. Enjoyed it very much.

|

1/15/2019 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 12:33 PM

JT why so far away from Matthes and Weege??

|

1/15/2019 12:42 PM

Layton wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

What could you possibly post on a motocross forum 700+ times if you only know Chad Reed? Do you read on here? There is lots of info to bring you up to speed lol.

|

1/15/2019 12:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 12:52 PM

Jason Thomas-- JT$ Long time pro with national numbers from 30s 66 now selling Fly products
Jason Weigandt- The voice of MX, Flat Track, Strait Rhythum
Steve Matthes-- Pulp MX network podcaster, Racer X writer and former factory and privateer mechanic
Damon Bradshaw-- Beast from the East. Came very close to winning the 92 SX championship

|

1/15/2019 12:53 PM

Jt$ wrote:

We are really enjoying the live show on Saturdays. For anyone who hasn't heard, at most rounds of the series, we will have a ...more

cant wait for the live show in arlington!!

|

1/15/2019 1:10 PM

Not sure about the rest of the guys, but that guy on right won 2013 Helsinki Supercross in Finland.

|

1/15/2019 3:25 PM

That last photo with Matthes and Weege needs a caption thread ...

|

1/15/2019 4:57 PM

KMC440 wrote:

That last photo with Matthes and Weege needs a caption thread ...

I agree- Weege is looking smug and Matthes looks a little confused

|

1/15/2019 5:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 5:37 PM

Layton wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

hellbillyohio wrote:

What could you possibly post on a motocross forum 700+ times if you only know Chad Reed? Do you read on here? There is lots of ...more

"What could you possibly post on a motocross forum 700+ times if you only know Chad Reed?"

ummm...lots of things, because motocross forums are not only for people that know the newest crowd of riders, or for starting 5 completely different threads within 24 hours with the number of posts totaling well over 100 just to bloviate and occasionally whine about one simple pass that was made during a race where one guy fell down and got his nice clean pants dirty.

"Do you read on here?"

I obviously read more then you, because unlike you with your 356 posts, I happen to know that there is a tech section, a parts for sale section, and even...dare I say it...A VINTAGE SECTION, titled "Old School Moto" etc!.

|

1/16/2019 3:20 PM

barnett468 wrote:

"What could you possibly post on a motocross forum 700+ times if you only know Chad Reed?"

ummm...lots of things, because ...more

Bud, I read more than I post, hence half the posts over double the time as a member in comparison. I am 25 but I promise ya that Mid -Ohio vintage days is my favorite weekend of the year. Also, work on my own bikes (which ends up being more vintage bikes than not.) I explore more than this section lol. Love you too

|