These aren't steak bones were talking here

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2018 7:16 AM

These are kibble and bits Tomac is choking on. Small turns, parts of a supercross track any of us could make it over or around. WTF is going on at the Kawy camp?

|

1/7/2018 7:27 AM

BobbyM wrote:

These are kibble and bits Tomac is choking on. Small turns, parts of a supercross track any of us could make it over or around. WTF is going on at the Kawy camp?

What was his tip over last season when he waited for everyone to go by before starting his by ultimately giving up the points lead. That was even a jump. Instead of kibbles and bits it was more like a fortune cookie.

|

1/7/2018 7:29 AM

It was the same style of crash Benny Bloss had too. My guess is both riding lost traction, spun the rear tire and didn’t get enough lift to clear the jump which is why the front end hit like that.

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

1/7/2018 7:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2018 7:39 AM

Maybe he just rides better when he has a nice points deficit. Seems to be the way he rolls. Hell, I don’t know.

I don’t think he listened to the interview ML did with McGrath where he said if he’d have just gone out there and gotten the most points he could he’d have won the ‘96 outdoor title. Someone should play that for him.

|

1/7/2018 7:46 AM

Not getting enough attention this morning Bob?

|

1/7/2018 7:49 AM

Careful Bob, the ET minions will come at you with pitchforks & torches !!

|

"We don't rent pigs."

1/7/2018 7:53 AM

I tell the truth and folks can't handle the truth. ?

|

1/7/2018 8:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2018 8:03 AM

BobbyM wrote:

I tell the truth and folks can't handle the truth. ?

the anthem of assholes everywhere...

do you tell your mother the truth?

|

1/7/2018 8:05 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Careful Bob, the ET minions will come at you with pitchforks & torches !!

It's ok, the Eli cry baby is here to back Booby up!

|

1/7/2018 8:09 AM

BobbyM wrote:

I tell the truth and folks can't handle the truth. ?

Katoomey wrote:

the anthem of assholes everywhere...

do you tell your mother the truth?

Probably did but she died when I was 4 years old so I can't remember much.

|

1/7/2018 8:13 AM

BobbyM wrote:

Probably did but she died when I was 4 years old so I can't remember much.

What was that, like 200 years ago?

|

1/7/2018 8:17 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

It's ok, the Eli cry baby is here to back Booby up!

Ole peg-leg is right. Deal with it.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

1/7/2018 8:19 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Ole peg-leg is right. Deal with it.

Right about choking? You ever crash? Were you choking too? For being a couple of old geezers, you'd think you two would have a little more sense.

|

1/7/2018 8:21 AM

Maybe he takes a dive on purpose? Bets against himself and takes in the cash!

|

1/7/2018 8:24 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Right about choking? You ever crash? Were you choking too? For being a couple of old geezers, you'd think you two would have a little more sense.

I never claimed to have any sense.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

1/7/2018 8:25 AM

downard254 wrote:

Maybe he just rides better when he has a nice points deficit. Seems to be the way he rolls. Hell, I don’t know.

I don’t think he listened to the interview ML did with McGrath where he said if he’d have just gone out there and gotten the most points he could he’d have won the ‘96 outdoor title. Someone should play that for him.

No need, he just lived the dang story last season and still didn’t learn. Guy must not care enough to push himself when he doesn’t want to.....I don’t what to say about the dude anymore.

|

1/7/2018 8:27 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Careful Bob, the ET minions will come at you with pitchforks & torches !!

Lmao. #truth. I think ET is paying bots.

|