There's nothing prestigious about motocross

jeffro503
8/21/2018 4:52pm
rehan53 wrote:
Even the MXoN. These are young, uneducated kids in cool looking pajamas racing dirt bikes and regularly hurting themselves worse than people in life-altering car accidents...
Even the MXoN. These are young, uneducated kids in cool looking pajamas racing dirt bikes and regularly hurting themselves worse than people in life-altering car accidents. No one out there who is in any way "prestigious" themselves thinks this is anything besides a redneck hobby. Focus on fun.
jeffro503 wrote:
Your post makes me think people like you , look like this........ [img]https://pics.ballmemes.com/iam-soo-glad-i-dont-have-to-actually-hunt-i-8056553.png[/img]
Your post makes me think people like you , look like this........

peelout wrote:
that guy bought all the colorways of Fasthouse gear
Fuck off Peely!
RCMXracing
8/21/2018 5:01pm
2.5/5 stars troll. Orrrrrrrr, you’re kind of a sad fellow who needs to up his meds. Nothing wrong with that. Also could be a garden variety cynic.
Sports are entertainment to the viewer. But for those competing it’s much much more. Therein lies the prestige. Appreciating the athletes and what it takes to compete at a professional level.
I doubt someone with your perspective has ever really dug deep for an athletic achievement. If you know that feeling of what it takes then a professional competing against other professionals and coming out victorious is absolutely mind boggling.
dimetime
8/21/2018 5:04pm
dimetime wrote:
Jesus H Christ what a twat you are. First you don't even understand the word you're using and then to top it off you make a...
Jesus H Christ what a twat you are. First you don't even understand the word you're using and then to top it off you make a strawman and then try to knock it down and even then you fail. The pinicle of any fucking sport is prestigious jack off.

So are the big four sports-football, baseball, basketball or hockey prestigious? Because they all fit your basic description. They wear silly uniforms and run around like kids chasing balls and pucks. They get hurt playing childrens games, some severely and permanently. Is the Superbowl prestigious? The World Series? Stanley Cup? The NBA finals?

How does a person get so fucking dumb in just one lifetime?
rehan53 wrote:
Pinnacle.
Thanks twatboy. Sorry l mispelled one word while your moronic post stands alone as monument to stupidity.

Go forth and please do not multiply.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/21/2018 5:15pm
jeffro503 wrote:
First off......your stupid bait thread sucks balls. Second.....pretty sure this aint your first account slick. Third......If this is truly the way you feel , then what...
First off......your stupid bait thread sucks balls.

Second.....pretty sure this aint your first account slick.

Third......If this is truly the way you feel , then what the holy fuck are you even doing here?

You're just some anon asshole , acting like an idiot to stir shit. You never really see long time board member's post this shit , because most of us actually love the sport and meet / ride / hang out with a bunch of other's from here. It's always the stupid anon prick's with the stupid bait threads. Go fuck yourself.
Jeffro, time to ease up on the Red Bull espressos again...

The Shop

rehan53
8/21/2018 5:16pm
RCMXracing wrote:
2.5/5 stars troll. Orrrrrrrr, you’re kind of a sad fellow who needs to up his meds. Nothing wrong with that. Also could be a garden variety...
2.5/5 stars troll. Orrrrrrrr, you’re kind of a sad fellow who needs to up his meds. Nothing wrong with that. Also could be a garden variety cynic.
Sports are entertainment to the viewer. But for those competing it’s much much more. Therein lies the prestige. Appreciating the athletes and what it takes to compete at a professional level.
I doubt someone with your perspective has ever really dug deep for an athletic achievement. If you know that feeling of what it takes then a professional competing against other professionals and coming out victorious is absolutely mind boggling.
All of these things. Doctor’s appointment next week.
Hallzilla
8/21/2018 5:30pm
rehan53 wrote:
Even the MXoN. These are young, uneducated kids in cool looking pajamas racing dirt bikes and regularly hurting themselves worse than people in life-altering car accidents...
Even the MXoN. These are young, uneducated kids in cool looking pajamas racing dirt bikes and regularly hurting themselves worse than people in life-altering car accidents. No one out there who is in any way "prestigious" themselves thinks this is anything besides a redneck hobby. Focus on fun.
jeffro503 wrote:
Go eat a huge bag of dick's , you clueless clown. This sport aint for people like you. Start collecting Barbie dolls and do some knitting...
Go eat a huge bag of dick's , you clueless clown. This sport aint for people like you. Start collecting Barbie dolls and do some knitting little kittie pillow cover's.
Why do I find it so amusing how you take this shit so personally and go postal over it. Keep on keepin on.
TW85
8/21/2018 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2018 5:39pm
I don't disagree OP. Moto media and some fans are taking this sport which I love wayyyy too serious. We are all a bunch of dudes that basically ride and race motorcycles in a field generally in the middle of no where shaped up with a bulldozer.

The use of words like prestigious, premier, elite etc is a little tiring to read over and over about a motocross race.

Couple extra thoughts. Before I get hung up here too lol
All the guys selected to race mxdn are badass dudes and top level athletes.
I don't think Ronnie Mac should be involved. He isn't a real person. Otherwise game on.

Outside of those that ride very few people care about motocross. It is what it is.

kiwifan
8/21/2018 5:48pm
rehan53 wrote:
The force is NOT strong with this one
jeffro503
8/21/2018 6:48pm
rehan53 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Go eat a huge bag of dick's , you clueless clown. This sport aint for people like you. Start collecting Barbie dolls and do some knitting...
Go eat a huge bag of dick's , you clueless clown. This sport aint for people like you. Start collecting Barbie dolls and do some knitting little kittie pillow cover's.
Hallzilla wrote:
Why do I find it so amusing how you take this shit so personally and go postal over it. Keep on keepin on.
Because I can't stand idiot's? Or troll's for that matter.
dimetime
8/21/2018 6:54pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2018 6:57pm
TW85 wrote:
I don't disagree OP. Moto media and some fans are taking this sport which I love wayyyy too serious. We are all a bunch of dudes...
I don't disagree OP. Moto media and some fans are taking this sport which I love wayyyy too serious. We are all a bunch of dudes that basically ride and race motorcycles in a field generally in the middle of no where shaped up with a bulldozer.

The use of words like prestigious, premier, elite etc is a little tiring to read over and over about a motocross race.

Couple extra thoughts. Before I get hung up here too lol
All the guys selected to race mxdn are badass dudes and top level athletes.
I don't think Ronnie Mac should be involved. He isn't a real person. Otherwise game on.

Outside of those that ride very few people care about motocross. It is what it is.

This is the last thing l'll post on this stupid ass subject, especially now that it's been Dumbgeoned but hear this.

Some of us who grew up with this sport in the late 60's and 70's and then traveled along with it in it's infancy in America and who desperately wanted people to take this great sport seriously don't see the humor in dipshit Ronnie Mac and we do appreciate the rise in respect the sport has enjoyed as well as generous TV schedule we now have. So for those of you who are too young or too fucking stupid to understand the time frame and the drastic changes in respect given to the sport then that's on you and your ignorance of the real history of the sport. Playing into the dipship redneck stereotype is going backwards forty fucking years and destroying all the hard work others have done to bring the sport to level it's at today. This isn't just about Ronnie either. This is the biggest fucking race in the sport. Period.

By the way, the Des Nations has history going back to 1947. It is THE most important, historical race in the sport, so l'm sorry if you feel butthurt because some of us think the Ronnie Mac shit is fucking dumb and disrespectful to the sport in general and it had absolutely no place at the MXON.
oldblood
8/22/2018 8:44pm
For Petes sake, quit being a backhole!
slipdog
8/22/2018 8:59pm
Fuckin' A Jeffro, fuckin' A!
rehan53
8/22/2018 9:03pm
oldblood wrote:
For Petes sake, quit being a backhole!
I see you’re confused about which hole you like.
wreckitrandy
8/25/2018 9:52pm
RCMXracing wrote:
2.5/5 stars troll. Orrrrrrrr, you’re kind of a sad fellow who needs to up his meds. Nothing wrong with that. Also could be a garden variety...
rehan53 wrote:
All of these things. Doctor’s appointment next week.
Imagine being this dingbat's gynecologist.

Post a reply to: There's nothing prestigious about motocross

The Latest