The wife spoke with my wallet

Rjk31
Edited Date/Time 3/25/2021 1:56pm
After years of riding the 99 cr125 she was looking for something a little more. We mostly ride Enduro these days but she still wanted something for the home track. We ended up finding a stock 250 xc and just finished making it her own..

|
motorick5052
3/24/2021 6:42pm
Well there isn’t much that can be said beyond...

DUDE... Do WHATEVER you have to do to keep that woman happy and never EVER let her slip away!
Any woman that not only tolerates this crazy dirt bike addiction BUT chooses to participate AND “make a bike her own” is practically as rare as a candy-cane poopin’ unicorn!
Its sort of like the old “Looking for a woman that can cook, clean, fish and must have her own boat, send pictures of boat” except you already sent pictures!
Every picture is great so congrats to you my good man, actually to the both of you too! Having a wife that not only supports your endeavors but willingly participates makes marriage SO easy & fun!

Cheers to you both and have fun riding the new bike!
Rjk31
3/24/2021 8:51pm
Well there isn’t much that can be said beyond... DUDE... Do WHATEVER you have to do to keep that woman happy and never EVER let her...

DUDE... Do WHATEVER you have to do to keep that woman happy and never EVER let her slip away!
Any woman that not only tolerates this crazy dirt bike addiction BUT chooses to participate AND “make a bike her own” is practically as rare as a candy-cane poopin’ unicorn!
Its sort of like the old “Looking for a woman that can cook, clean, fish and must have her own boat, send pictures of boat” except you already sent pictures!
Every picture is great so congrats to you my good man, actually to the both of you too! Having a wife that not only supports your endeavors but willingly participates makes marriage SO easy & fun!

Thanks man! I'm very blessed and Lucky to have two amazing girls in my life..
Each one pushes themselves and strives to be better every time were at the track. I can't imagine what I did to be so lucky but I'm not going to waste these days.
My Little one got a blue crew for her 4th birthday after a couple years on a Stacyc. Last summer was the best time of my life.

motorick5052
3/24/2021 10:55pm
Thats the way to do it!
Savor every second and enjoy the journey together!
captmoto
3/25/2021 9:36am
They're both beauties. Congrats.

The Shop

skeef
Fantasy
1421st
3/25/2021 10:00am
Nice touch with the seat cover!
Crossup
3/25/2021 12:25pm
Well there isn’t much that can be said beyond... DUDE... Do WHATEVER you have to do to keep that woman happy and never EVER let her...

Haha...10% of your posts are spot on!
Warlock
Fantasy
910th
3/25/2021 1:56pm
I got lucky too. My wife has been riding dirt and street with me since 1984. We had 2 daughters that started at 6 years old and 7 years old. They are 29 and 30 now. It's been great, so many memories. It's awesome to have a woman that loves the same things you do.

motorick5052
3/25/2021 3:47pm
I’m in that same boat, got really lucky to meet the right one the first time! She’d never even sat on a motorcycle when we meet in 1983, but she wanted to try, learned to ride her own 1984 CR80 and enjoyed riding at the local XC trail system until she discovers she had a kidney disorder that the off-road riding could potentially cause issues with her kidneys so she had to park the dirt bike!
BUT she 100% supports my addiction er, I mean dirt bike “hobby” and still loves to ride with me on the street bikes ever chance we get!
I really do feel bad for our moto brothers out there that get push back or no support with something so important to us all! (Bikes or any other hobby!)
I’ve watched two different ride buddies go through personal hell over the years dealing with an unsupportive spouse just trying to enjoy spending time in the garage changing the oil or some other type of “garage therapy” and its sad to see that stuff!
Marriage can be really easy if your married to the right person and I feel truly blessed to be celebrating 35 years of marriage this year to a woman that supports my interests and enjoys them right along with me!
I only wish my 27 year old son and best ridding buddy over the years could still ride like we did in the good ol’ days!
I swear it was only YESTERDAY that he was 5, getting his first 50 and we rode non-stop until college, marriage, job, and a family of his own and all the other things that we get tied up with keeps him busy as a three-legged cat in a sandbox these days!

Rjk31...be sure to enjoy ever second, savor ever moment and take lots of pics! Every Dad on here will tell you the same story and swear to you that you’ll wake up tomorrow and yer lil’ Blue Cru ride pal is gonna be off to college and you & the Mrs. are gonna be wondering Wtflip happened!?
Where did the time go!?... Haha
Cheers Guys!

Post a reply to: The wife spoke with my wallet

The Latest