The uploader has not made this video available in your country

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2016 10:03 AM

So. Whats up with region blocking the Supercross highlights videos outside the US?
Whats the intention of this action from SPEED - MOTORS on FOX.. the Youtube channel where it is posted?

What a dick move..

(yeah, I know about Hola, VPN, Downloading the video and everything.. but still.. I dont see any positives with this pholisophy)

The more people interested in Supercross worldwide the better imho..

Thats all..

|

4/3/2016 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2016 11:42 AM

Probably has something to do with the TV Package deal,restrictions they have to follow/comply with.
Who airs SX over there?
Is it shown on Motors TV - maybe delayed?
If so,it more then likely has something to do with their Motors TV contract.

|

4/3/2016 12:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2016 12:00 PM

check daily motion , it was on there this morning when i woke up ... available for everyone

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

4/3/2016 12:36 PM

Chrome with Hola add on has gotten me around this before.

|

4/3/2016 5:10 PM

It definitely sucks cause all the websites tease us with the little clips but nah not for us foreigners haha
but in a weird not really known about set up you can watch it all from the Monster Energy Supercross Youtube channel
Plus I'm pretty sure they have the full shows on there too

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

4/3/2016 8:09 PM

Can you access: http://offroadvideos.org/

I just watched the 205 & 450 Main Events today.

|

4/3/2016 8:58 PM

Well, I watched it live so no worries, I am talking about the short highlights video that all other years have been free for all... like MXGP etc etc posts. Not the full races.

I just think its weird to do region blocking with a short (3:16) highlights video.
Like the one on the frontpage : http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/2016-Santa-Clara-Supercross-450-Main-Event-Highlights,13410/GD2,43126

Its acutally easier to find the full race than watching the highlights..

Not a big deal just a bummer for those who want a fast recap.

|

4/4/2016 2:13 AM

pisses me off how they don't tell you until you've watch the adverts - evil bastards

|