‘The umpteenth death sting to our sport’ – Stefan Everts

ShawdowGlen
2/19/2021 12:18pm
They don't have to make the ICE illegal. They just have to make it cost prohibitive to own one. Fees and raising the cost of gasoline for private use to insane levels.

Moto Nomad
2/19/2021 12:29pm
California Energy Commission is also very close to banning any gas-related infrastructure in all new construction. That means they are banning gas stoves and gas heat. It sounds crazy, but it's happening. Enviro groups will not tolerate anything that emits CO2, period (except maybe human beings exhaling, we'll see how that goes).
Where I live, everything runs on gas. And the power goes out a lot!
RPM68
2/19/2021 2:27pm
I’m actually just excited America ain’t the only ones dealing with a Government that are using “Enviromental concerns” as a way to shift more money into there own ideology that’s hidden behind their public agendas.

Undersprung
2/19/2021 4:41pm
Motodave15 wrote:
This shit erks me to no end.. Why do people worry about dirtbikes so much? I legitimately do not understand these people. Like what is this...
This shit erks me to no end..

Why do people worry about dirtbikes so much? I legitimately do not understand these people. Like what is this axe to grind about people riding motorcycles/Racing... People cant handle winning or losing or something?

When you have huge huge corporations polluting massively or all of pollution coming from electronics that are trashed now.

What exactly is their reasoning and how the fuck do they always have power?
ZOBITO wrote:
Their reasoning is rather simple, really: you're killing mother earth.
BAMX wrote:
The same people who shut down land from motorcycles have no issue when they mow that land into unnatural plateaus and build low income housing. The...
The same people who shut down land from motorcycles have no issue when they mow that land into unnatural plateaus and build low income housing. The reality that they hate motorcycles, mountain bikes and the types of people who ride them. The environment is just an excuse.
No they usually hate that too. They all want the world to be a better place until it starts to affect them personally.

The Shop

MXMattii
2/19/2021 6:00pm
The anger is understandable, but I've read the 30 papers from the verdict of the Belgian court. If I would be the Judge and gets a motocrosstrack in front of me, who are already struggling with keeping their company statutes in check, I would doubt about their knowledge, or even their sincere ambitions to keep the nuisance to the minimum.

This is a very unpopular opinion, I'm aware from that.
westeast
Fantasy
5th
2/19/2021 8:19pm
All the commies put on environmentalist costumes. Throw in a few people who believe they should be able to live life without ever being offended or inconvenienced by someone or something and you have a recipe for world tyranny and no dirt bikes. Here in CA we have people building homes next to race tracks (Laguna Seca) or airports (any major metro airport) and then complaining about the noise and wanting the offender removed. It's a mad mad world.
2/20/2021 1:54am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2021 1:55am
Massive corporations are who pollute the world, they have steadily moved responsibility onto individuals as though we can make a difference to world Co2 level so they can carry on fucking the world up. The result is idiots thinking that stopping a handful of bikes will make a difference when it won't do anything.

Meanwhile they get richer and carry on polluting due to being able to pour billions into their legal departments and the millions that they bribe (sorry lobby) politicians with.
RalphS
2/21/2021 11:31pm
RalphS wrote:
Wouldn't expect anything else from the worst governed country in Western Europe. Bureaucracy there is URSS level and they still have a king. Yet everytime there...
Wouldn't expect anything else from the worst governed country in Western Europe. Bureaucracy there is URSS level and they still have a king. Yet everytime there is a war someone has to save their assess.
WCRider wrote:
You know the Belgium very well.
Have spent quite some time there and now I hate fries in America. Belgium is a beautiful country and I love it. Cheese is as good as in NL & FR. Don't let the shit going on throw some shadow, you guys have a great place (well except from Moullenbeck, or however you spell it)
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
2/22/2021 1:10am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2021 2:57am
RalphS wrote:
Have spent quite some time there and now I hate fries in America. Belgium is a beautiful country and I love it. Cheese is as good...
Have spent quite some time there and now I hate fries in America. Belgium is a beautiful country and I love it. Cheese is as good as in NL & FR. Don't let the shit going on throw some shadow, you guys have a great place (well except from Moullenbeck, or however you spell it)
Belgium is Beautiful in Flanders and in eastern Wallonia. I live in West Wallonia and it's a little bit different. Looks like more the worst hoods of Chicago without guns. This is a very poor place, ex communist region. One of the poorest area in west europe. The last communist country in Europe with France in my opinion. So you right, Belgium has a bureaucracy close to the USSR. In Belgium, you can earn 1000 dollars a month without working. The Walloons are very Far left or liberals.

Post a reply to: ‘The umpteenth death sting to our sport’ – Stefan Everts

The Latest