The top two riders of the weeknd....

jamma10
10/2/2017 1:37pm Edited Date/Time 10/2/2017 2:34pm
HenryA wrote:
Anstie is the man. What a ride by him! Now if UK could choose Simpson or Mewse instead of Searle for the next year then they...
Anstie is the man. What a ride by him! Now if UK could choose Simpson or Mewse instead of Searle for the next year then they will be really challenging for the win.
+1
So what would your team selection be?
jeffro503
10/2/2017 2:29pm
One thing is for sure.....there were some outstanding rides some dudes put in at the race. Gibbs , Lupino and a few others for sure. Kind of like what Kaven Benoit put in last year for team Canada.

It's amazing to see this one-off special rides some of these guys can do on the big stage huh? What makes that event so special for sure.
10/2/2017 2:42pm
HenryA wrote:
Anstie is the man. What a ride by him! Now if UK could choose Simpson or Mewse instead of Searle for the next year then they...
Anstie is the man. What a ride by him! Now if UK could choose Simpson or Mewse instead of Searle for the next year then they will be really challenging for the win.
+1
jamma10 wrote:
So what would your team selection be?
I would've gone for Anstie, Wilson with Mewes or Watson on MX2. Either of them 2 would've done just as well as Searle.
Motoxdoc
10/2/2017 3:23pm
"I gotta say Max and Hunter.".................yup!...and if you said the top 3, I'd add Bogers.

As for GB picking Searle.....I don't think that was a bad choice at all. Given the circumstances of this race I would tend to favor experience, however, given that, I don't think Mewse would've been a bad choice either.

The Shop

mtnr
10/2/2017 3:39pm
Loved watching Febvre ride. Getting it done without the goggles. Going for it.
Ewan
10/2/2017 3:54pm
I would've gone for Anstie, Wilson with Mewes or Watson on MX2. Either of them 2 would've done just as well as Searle.
Without doubt I'd have had Watson over Searle.

That was a really disappointing decision in my eyes. Should have gone to someone who's been on the MX2 machine all season and with more fire in their belly.

What a day for Anstie though, I bet there are a lot of fans with lost voices today and he'll still be grinning come pre-season. Incredible.

Lawrence was a total joy to watch, loved his aggression just a shame he over rode the zook past the fine line and binned it. He's going to excite next season and beyond. We get to enjoy him for one more year, shame to lose another talent to Supercross...

Totally gutted for Seely, really wanted him to have a stand out event and silence his home critics in his first Nations.
Ewan
10/2/2017 3:56pm
mtnr wrote:
Loved watching Febvre ride. Getting it done without the goggles. Going for it.
Febvre was entertaining as hell.

Great to see him back on form, hope he carries that form and confidence well into his GP campaign next year

Post a reply to: The top two riders of the weeknd....

The Latest