The time has finally come.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2020 5:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2020 5:09 PM

The time has finally come, please get rid of the thumbs up / down.
It,s just like a Canodale motorcycle, all good intention but a gigantic fail.

And let me just assume wether you disagree or agree you will thumbs down just because you can.

|

2/9/2020 5:11 PM

How else would we know that 900 people disagree with whatever Racer111 usually posts?

|

2/9/2020 5:35 PM

The Thumbs down is generally used by weak-minded people. Get rid of it.

|

(The preceding post by Indian Dunes 4ever is heavily laced with Cognitive Bias)


2/9/2020 5:43 PM

I'm all for the thumbs down if they make it to where you can see who did it.

If you thumbs down something, dont be a pussy and post that you did. Lol

|

2/9/2020 5:45 PM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

The time has finally come, please get rid of the thumbs up / down.
It,s just like a Canodale motorcycle, all good intention but a gigantic fail.

And let me just assume wether you disagree or agree you will thumbs down just because you can.

Why do you care about how many thumbs ups or downs you get?

|

2/9/2020 5:46 PM

Some of you nancy boys need to grow a pair of balls if a thumbs down hurts your feelings. Bunch of little girls that cant take it if someone gives them a thumbs down.dizzy

|

Ed Johnson

2/9/2020 5:51 PM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

The Thumbs down is generally used by weak-minded people. Get rid of it.

Only an ignorant weak-minded individual, would think that anyone who disagrees with them, must be weak-minded.

Congratulations on getting more down votes, than up votes, champ!

|

2/9/2020 6:03 PM

Down votes don't hurt my feelings. But the hidden identities makes people go all Willy nilly with it. If we werent all about dumbing down reality around here, everyone woulf be better off.

Hell, id just like to know who disagrees actually..

|

2/9/2020 6:05 PM

Getting rid of likes and dislikes falls in the same category as giving the snowflakes their safe space. I say show who dislikes just how it shows who likes.

|

2/9/2020 6:19 PM

Bob Saget “ Everybody boo this man!”

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

2/9/2020 6:25 PM

Well i just thumbs downed indian dunes and the OP... I agree though, you should be able to see who thumbs you downed... I did it because i disagree with both of your statements because im not weak minded and its no where near as bad as cannondale mx bikes lol

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

2/9/2020 6:28 PM

Lloydcarter wrote:

Getting rid of likes and dislikes falls in the same category as giving the snowflakes their safe space. I say show who dislikes just how it shows who likes.

Exactly that would be some real stand up for yourself man shit.. but the powers that be probably dont want people going on witch hunts because this is vital and after sat night takesouts by a rider somebody would dislike a post and then start making posts with that Posters name in the headline to call them out... Aka the good ole lenny vs whoever post that would spring up lol

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

2/9/2020 6:28 PM

seth505 wrote:

How else would we know that 900 people disagree with whatever Racer111 usually posts?

Photo
|

2/9/2020 6:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2020 6:46 PM

I like the thumbs up/down...it's just a quick way to agree or disagree with something someone posts if you don't really have anything extra to add or cbf'd posting.

It's funny how people can take a little thumbs down number so personally, then be okay with someone calling them a fuckwad in a reply.

And if you keep getting alot of thumbs down, it might help you realize you're a massive tool. smile

|

2/9/2020 6:32 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Some of you nancy boys need to grow a pair of balls if a thumbs down hurts your feelings. Bunch of little girls that cant take it if someone gives them a thumbs down.dizzy

I'm just interested in who not only disagrees with my post but disagrees with a post I might agree with

It's got nothing to do with hurt feelings.. It's weird that a big tough secure cool guy jumps straight to that though

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/9/2020 6:35 PM

Jordan421 wrote:

Bob Saget “ Everybody boo this man!”

You ever suck dick for marijuana?

|

2/9/2020 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2020 6:39 PM

What difference does it make if you can see who thumbed down your post? Are you gonna try to thumbs down their posts in the future because you're salty they disagreed with you on something? Why does it matter?

I think the thumbs down is effective as it is. If I post something and end up with 1 up, 40 down, I'm not looking to find out who the 40 people were that thumbed it down, but I'll probably take a second to think about why I got voted down so hard, and why I might be in the wrong.

|

2/9/2020 6:46 PM

People have some serious issues if they let a 👎🏻 on Vital bother them..

|

2/9/2020 6:48 PM

Thank you all for making me dumber tonight! I think I will sign up for Facebook now!

|

2/9/2020 6:54 PM

I don't really care either way but I think either the thumbs up should be anonymous too or both thumbs up/down should be open.

Not sure why thumbs up is open and thumbs down is closed. Make them the same whether it be open or private and you will probably get more participation from those who actually use the feature.

|

2/9/2020 6:57 PM

It's vital. If I don't get a bunch of thumbs down I assume that I didn't actually have an opinion.

|

2/9/2020 6:57 PM

Remember when it was first introduced, someone went out of their way to make a bot to mass downvote posts they didn’t like? Imagine caring that much about a thumb emoji....

Photo

|

2/9/2020 7:00 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Remember when it was first introduced, someone went out of their way to make a bot to mass downvote posts they didn’t like? Imagine caring that much about a thumb emoji....

Photo

Good thing we don't keep track of everyone's score like Reddit, otherwise Mav would be fucked, lol

|

2/9/2020 7:22 PM

Photo
|

2/9/2020 8:46 PM

I don,t have thumbs, so I don,t know the importance of a thumb. I,m actually a dog and I use mental telepathy with my human master. He then post most of the communication from my brain. It,s a real tail wagging time.smile

|

2/9/2020 10:02 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Some of you nancy boys need to grow a pair of balls if a thumbs down hurts your feelings. Bunch of little girls that cant take it if someone gives them a thumbs down.dizzy

jemcee wrote:

I'm just interested in who not only disagrees with my post but disagrees with a post I might agree with

It's got nothing to do with hurt feelings.. It's weird that a big tough secure cool guy jumps straight to that though

I saw the movie Crocodile Dundee so I though you Aussi's were suppose to be a tough bunch.wink

|

Ed Johnson

2/9/2020 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2020 10:12 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

Some of you nancy boys need to grow a pair of balls if a thumbs down hurts your feelings. Bunch of little girls that cant take it if someone gives them a thumbs down.dizzy

jemcee wrote:

I'm just interested in who not only disagrees with my post but disagrees with a post I might agree with

It's got nothing to do with hurt feelings.. It's weird that a big tough secure cool guy jumps straight to that though

lostboy819 wrote:

I saw the movie Crocodile Dundee so I though you Aussi's were suppose to be a tough bunch.wink

Well we're not scared to let people know we don't agree with something..

I don't downvote while it's anonymous.. Why bother?

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/9/2020 10:51 PM

Actually maybe a thumb totalisation counter, and a free give away to the members who amass the most up or down votes in a year?

|

2/9/2020 11:18 PM

jemcee wrote:

I'm just interested in who not only disagrees with my post but disagrees with a post I might agree with

It's got nothing to do with hurt feelings.. It's weird that a big tough secure cool guy jumps straight to that though

This, 'cuz it might help me find a new Bestie!!!kissing

|

2/10/2020 1:18 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

The time has finally come, please get rid of the thumbs up / down.
It,s just like a Canodale motorcycle, all good intention but a gigantic fail.

And let me just assume wether you disagree or agree you will thumbs down just because you can.

I gave you a big cock sucking thumbs down. Cause I can.

|