The sanctioning body owns it, controls it and they don’t care what Chad Reed thinks.

stillwelding
Edited Date/Time 4/30/2020 9:46pm
This is just like the NBA. Does this hold for Guy B. And all the other poor saps taking photos at the events? It does say “Images” not just video. When will MX Sports own the air the riders breath? Long live Steve Bruhn, aka TFS. I heard pit passes will be real hard to get. Dave Osterman told me (inside joke).

|
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
4/30/2020 8:08pm
Isn’t what you posted specific to helmet cameras? How would that affect the photographers?
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
4/30/2020 9:46pm
What's a "Premier/Featured Team"? Does this mean a privateer team can't post helmet cam video to their social media? And if this applies only to helmet cam footage, what about something like the Vital Raw videos or the Dirt Shark stuff that's longer than 2 minute? Can it be longer than 2 minutes as long as the helmet cam footage is less than 2? Can they even post it at all since they're not a rider or team? And why 2 minutes, what's wrong with 2:30, or 5:00, or 10:00, who cares? And what's with all the strict rules all of a sudden. And, of all years, why this year to crack down and limit who can get what kind of exposure? And where the hell am I?
FWYT
4/30/2020 10:38pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
What's a "Premier/Featured Team"? Does this mean a privateer team can't post helmet cam video to their social media? And if this applies only to helmet...
What's a "Premier/Featured Team"? Does this mean a privateer team can't post helmet cam video to their social media? And if this applies only to helmet cam footage, what about something like the Vital Raw videos or the Dirt Shark stuff that's longer than 2 minute? Can it be longer than 2 minutes as long as the helmet cam footage is less than 2? Can they even post it at all since they're not a rider or team? And why 2 minutes, what's wrong with 2:30, or 5:00, or 10:00, who cares? And what's with all the strict rules all of a sudden. And, of all years, why this year to crack down and limit who can get what kind of exposure? And where the hell am I?
" And what's with all the strict rules all of a sudden. "

Restrictions like this have been in place for at least a decade with various levels of intensity and enforcement
at venues of all sorts. (not that I agree with them!)

Guy B would be the one that could answer all these questions.

The Shop

MelonFan123
4/30/2020 10:47pm
I don’t think those rules and guidelines are all that limiting. It’s their event, they produce it and the own the content.

Post a reply to: The sanctioning body owns it, controls it and they don’t care what Chad Reed thinks.

The Latest