The real911 in for Daytona

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2012 7:54 PM

Ty Bowers will be again riding the sx lites class in Daytona this weekend .
Due to a mistake by the AMA in the issuing if his number, they are now requesting that
he run 74, instead of his traditional 911 .
AMA did issue the 2012 license with the 911 on it.

So if you a fan and are looking for Tyler he will be number 74.

Thanks to everyone and there support ..
Sorry for the confusion ..

|

3/8/2012 8:10 PM

observations said tyler was offered a 450 H&H ride but declined cause he wanted to be on the 250F. Whats up with that? Just feel more comfortable on his bike, or does he really want to be riding a lites bike?

Good luck to Tyler.

|

3/8/2012 8:32 PM

Total of all digits is still 11. It's all good.

|

3/8/2012 8:36 PM

I wonder where observations got there info sometime. Ty has a path and HH did not fit in that path right now . They are a great team and have great bikes. He appreciated the offer very much .

He wants to do some 450 west rounds. But has to put some time one one first.

|

3/8/2012 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2012 9:44 PM

He won't make the main event...

|

3/8/2012 9:49 PM

CherryGirl wrote:

Thank you for you optimism.

I like your name.

|

3/8/2012 10:58 PM

Shawn Kalos is racing? Wow, props to him if he can do it at his age.

|

3/8/2012 11:20 PM

CherryGirl wrote:

BigT wrote:

Thank you for you optimism.

I like your name.

Unproven on that type of track and can't possibly have the motor suspension package to run up front.

Great rider though, at the discipline he trains at....and for the next few weeks we will see if he can hang with the A listers.

Hopefully, then we can stop hearing about how daddy used to punch teenaged drunks when he was in his twenties and is some sort of a bad ass still today that no one has ever seen fight against a fighter.

|

3/8/2012 11:30 PM

You guys ever see that cable commercial about that guy with an eyepatch ?
I love that thing :$

If any of you fans are in Daytona stop by and see us , for an autograph or a pic.
See you at the races .

|

3/9/2012 3:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2012 3:47 AM

BigT wrote:

You guys ever see that cable commercial about that guy with an eyepatch ?
I love that thing :$

If any of you fans are in ...more

My boys and I'll stop by. Best of luck to you guys and forget the expert predictions on here.

It may also be possible that CheryGirl is a returning former Vital poster that was clicked and hasn't learned to be cool yet...

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Apollo Motorcycle Club
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

3/9/2012 5:13 AM

TheNewOriginal wrote:

Total of all digits is still 11. It's all good.

Lol. Awesome.

|

3/9/2012 11:18 AM

BigT wrote:

I wonder where observations got there info sometime. Ty has a path and HH did not fit in that path right now . They are a ...more

I can take a wild guess where matthes gets his info on H&H from. So what is the path, if you don't mind me asking? Does it include the nationals?

|

3/9/2012 11:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2012 11:22 AM

BigT wrote:

I wonder where observations got there info sometime. Ty has a path and HH did not fit in that path right now . They are a ...more

Google doesnt recognize this language, can someone translate this to english, thanks...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/9/2012 11:22 AM

BigT wrote:

So I write that he had an offer from H&H but turned it down, you say that you wonder where I get my info from but that "he appreciated their offer very much"

Huh?

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

3/9/2012 11:25 AM

Matthes wrote:

So I write that he had an offer from H&H but turned it down, you say that you wonder where I get my info from but that "he ...more

The path, Matthes, just follow the path.

|

3/9/2012 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2012 11:36 AM

I thought it was funny he got the heat for that take out last week in the lcq. He looked confused in the interview cause he was riding clean and they kept stressing hes and aggressive rider on speed ....def was not bowers lol. Good luck man

|

Ill bench race you for pink slips any day

Go Deano!

3/9/2012 11:36 AM

knowitalloveragainnovice wrote:

Unproven on that type of track and can't possibly have the motor suspension package to run up front.

Great rider though, at ...more

Apparently you have never met Mr. Bowers, you just speculate on rumors and hear say. He is a super nice guy, just don't cross him or his kid because he's plenty big enough and bad enough to handle business.

Being the head of security doesn't mean you have to be able to fight against a fighter. You just have to protect the person or persons that have hired you. The last time I checked, I don't think Motley Crue had any issues over the years with security.

Kinda dumb to compare the two, kinda like arguing about a kid that turned 9 in Feb riding the 7-8 50 class...oh wait

|

3/9/2012 11:47 AM

Why in the world would he turn down the H&H ride? Sounds like a path to no mans land to me. He should be on a 450 anyway.

|

3/9/2012 11:58 AM

hasko158 wrote:

Why in the world would he turn down the H&H ride? Sounds like a path to no mans land to me. He should be on a 450 anyway.

So what path should he be on. There is money to be made racing sx fill rider .
They don't just hand you AMA titles every year when your on the wrong path.

Pastrana took his path and looks very happy with his life.
Even when a lot of people thought he should be raceing sx mx.

|

3/9/2012 12:09 PM

hasko158 wrote:

BigT wrote:

So what path should he be on. There is money to be made racing sx fill rider .
They don't just hand you AMA titles every year ...more

If he wants to be a SX racer I would think he would want to be on a team that will get him some attention and some of the best equipment out there. I think you meant to say there is NO money to be made as a fill in rider but if you get a good bike in the 450 class and improve your finishes, there is money to be made.

But hey, what do I know, I am sitting behind a desk making peanuts lol

|

3/9/2012 12:20 PM

Hopefully Moose will hook him up with some better looking gear and something without red numbers...Ill be by to say whats up. good luck.

-btw you gonna reply to Matthes?

|

3/9/2012 1:23 PM

I sent him a pm.

Yeh I mean no money. Not money 4 a rang rover.
I mean no mOney to eat. Put gas in truck or pay your medical insurance .

Blow out you knee they go on to the next guy to ride 4 free
Perpetration goes a long way in this sport.

Get on a good bike that your not comfortable with and do bad people
write you off .. Ask regal.

11 or 12 place is hard in the 450 class right now
What did tickle get in st Louis ? Guys a champ but Probibly could of used
More prep on that bike .

We have rushed into things before that did not work out .
Making better decessions ...

|

3/9/2012 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2012 1:30 PM

We have rushed into things before that did not work out .
Making better decessions ...

Bottom line right there.

Bummed to see Tyler go down in St Louis.
Hope you guys have some better luck in the main down south.
|

3/9/2012 2:54 PM

BigT wrote:

gt80rider wrote:

Google doesnt recognize this language, can someone translate this to english, thanks...

Should be pretty fucking obvious if you read the entire thread. Does he need to fucking draw pictures for you?

|

3/9/2012 2:57 PM

hell yeah, sucked to see him have problems in St. Louie

good luck to Bowers this weekend

|

3/9/2012 6:36 PM

I'd like to see Tyler nail some starts. He has good speed..........good luck guys.

|

3/9/2012 6:48 PM

Everytime I hear the name, all I can think about is that ad he did for Shift about 5 or 6 years ago, where he is holding a machette and his hands are full of blood!

unsure That was...............different.

Good luck to Tyler this weekend! Hope he does good, sems like a good guy.

|

3/9/2012 7:31 PM

Thanks for the wishes everyone. Its good to hear from some fans.

|

3/9/2012 9:50 PM

I like Tyler when he's Amish

|

3/9/2012 9:59 PM

BigT wrote:

I sent him a pm.

Yeh I mean no money. Not money 4 a rang rover.
I mean no mOney to eat. Put gas in truck or pay your ...more

Stll wont make the main. Should have rode the big boy class and got some respect. My dad was security for Elvis does that make ne tough, no. Sure got allot of B Jays out of the deal.

|