The real question is....

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2018 4:47 PM

How far will Herlings lap the field? I say he laps up to 5th place. F.T.B.

|

8/20/2018 4:59 PM

Much TY

|

8/20/2018 5:00 PM

Photo
|

8/20/2018 5:01 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

There's a reason they run the races.

|

8/20/2018 5:12 PM

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/20/2018 5:21 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

What field? Which race? Have you considered hooking battery cables to your car's battery and to your ear lobes and giving yourself some electro-shock therapy?

|

8/20/2018 5:25 PM

Bailey said she's not impressed!

Photo

|

8/20/2018 5:26 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

What field? Which race? Have you considered hooking battery cables to your car's battery and to your ear lobes and giving ...more

That doesn’t really work that good, I’ve tried it twice!

|

8/20/2018 5:27 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

What field? Which race? Have you considered hooking battery cables to your car's battery and to your ear lobes and giving ...more

kkawboy14 wrote:

That doesn’t really work that good, I’ve tried it twice!

Try your nipples

|

8/20/2018 6:17 PM

I think he’ll lap up to 15th or so... with Tomac lapping up to 10th cool

|

8/20/2018 6:58 PM

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

No.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/20/2018 7:12 PM

I have a feeling the guy is going to go 1-1 and Tomac 2-2. Herlings seems to be pretty good off the gate and Eli has been getting mid pack or worse starts and hunting guys down. I will be crossing my fingers that Eli gets a good start but if he doesn't and Herlings is in the lead within a lap or 2 then I think it'll be a pretty tall order hunting that cat down. There's a fair to good possibility that we might not even see a battle between the two.

That being said, if Eli does hunt him down, pass and drop him then that would be one hell of a statement and that FMOTP argument could probably be put to rest. Home soil doesn't make a shit bit of difference to Herlings as he's already came over here and waxed everyone, the guy is that good, so it's either going to be a really awesome race or a big let down if Herlings is way out front early while Eli is working his way through the pack.

|

8/20/2018 7:15 PM

One side is going to be eating crow, a lot of it.

|