The quad..

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2019 9:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 9:11 PM

I was watching all day thinking “is someone gonna bust this out”? I didn’t think it would happen 20 laps into the main on a gnarly rutted track...

|

2/16/2019 9:18 PM

logan_140 wrote:

I was watching all day thinking “is someone gonna bust this out”? I didn’t think it would happen 20 laps into the main on a gnarly rutted track...

Supposedly Barcia busted it out before that.

But it made me miss the Bubba days. He would've been hitting that quad consistently. I wasn't surprised when Webb hit it. But I thought we would have seen Baggett and Hill hit it aswell. Unless other guys hit it off camera.

|

2/16/2019 9:21 PM

logan_140 wrote:

mxlegend99 wrote:

Supposedly Barcia busted it out before that.

But it made me miss the Bubba days. He would've been hitting that quad consistently. I wasn't surprised when Webb hit it. But I thought we would have seen Baggett and Hill hit it aswell. Unless other guys hit it off camera.

I was just surprised he hit it so late in the race.. I watched it all day in practice thinking it was def doable.. thought Hill might try it tbh

|

2/16/2019 10:44 PM

Barcia hit it in the LCQ 1 time but got all sketchy and didn’t try it again. Ray faces it pretty hard in the LCQ as well. I thought we would see Tomac, Webb or Wilson do it in the Main. Then Webb launches it perfect each time... that was sweet. It took off chunks of time too.

|

#performanceedgeracing @tmracingusa @ride.prl @powerbandracing @vertexpistons @LS2helmetsus @hotrodsproducts @pivotworks @fmf73 @kendatire @mikametals @dt1filtersusa @sidimotousa @motoseat @dubyausa @xbrandgoggles @thormxofficial @g2ergonomics @tamer_holeshot_hookup @riskracingmoto @acerbisusa @nihiloconcepts @matrixconcepts @suzukiyamahaofdaltonga @mobiusbraces @sandboxkings @terry_varnermotorsports

2/16/2019 11:05 PM

Would of loved to have Jeff Emig commentating when Webb was catching up and doing the quad smile

|

2/17/2019 7:12 AM

I thought Forkner was attempting it but got decided not to on the face during qualifying when he had that crash haha.

|