The perfect AL Moto Compound for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2020 4:33 AM

Looks like the Davie compound is for sale... hate to see it. Didn't know the land had so much history. If anyone remembers Luke Davie, this is his place. Went there a few times (never got to ride unfortunately) to drop off/pick up bikes who were being built by George Babor with BPM. The shop was built for him to partly work out of too. Top of the line shop, land, and tracks. Anyone know how Luke is doing?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15327-Troy-Hwy-Mathews-AL-36052/249174026_zpid/

|

4/7/2020 4:37 AM

|

4/7/2020 5:12 AM

Always passed that place on our way to Panama City for vacation. One hell of a compound.

|

4/7/2020 5:14 AM

shane509 wrote:

Looks like the Davie compound is for sale... hate to see it. Didn't know the land had so much history. If anyone remembers Luke Davie, this is his place. Went there a few times (never got to ride unfortunately) to drop off/pick up bikes who were being built by George Babor with BPM. The shop was built for him to partly work out of too. Top of the line shop, land, and tracks. Anyone know how Luke is doing?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15327-Troy-Hwy-Mathews-AL-36052/249174026_zpid/

Thinks it’s been for sale for a little while now. I always thought that was health Harrison place. Been driving by that place for many years, only seen people riding out there twice. Always seen rigs parked up at the house.

|

Instagram @ge217

4/7/2020 5:18 AM

shane509 wrote:

ge217 wrote:

Thinks it’s been for sale for a little while now. I always thought that was health Harrison place. Been driving by that place for many years, only seen people riding out there twice. Always seen rigs parked up at the house.

you're right, over a year on Zillow. Heaths place is down in south Alabama south of I-10 on the way to gulf shores.

|

4/7/2020 5:27 AM

The Zillow doesn't seem to tell you much about the buildings on the property, like the main house

|

4/7/2020 5:34 AM

|

4/7/2020 6:08 AM

Beautiful property, if I won the lottery could be mine!

|

4/7/2020 5:13 PM

What a beautiful spot.

|

4/7/2020 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2020 8:38 PM

Guys, this place is even better than the pictures show. More than a few of you would describe it as heaven if you had the chance to see it, the tracks are great but the property is even more beautiful.

Oh, and the dirt is bitchin, the beautiful Ga red clay mixed with Alabama clay and black dirt mix. Was 10 years ago but he had sprinklers covering an entire 2:30 minute outdoor track. That is a shit ton of pvc pipe and sprinkler heads.

Surprised none of you have snapped this up yet, it’s pretty cheap.

|