The orange war, Herlings vs Cairoli EP1

Sideways
This is awesome, will post the other episodes once they are out. Can the 2019 season start soon??

https://youtu.be/XQGgD2C4_d0
|
RangerLee
10/13/2018 6:09am
It it really a war when one side wins every time? More like a massacre. Herlings is in his prime Cairoli is past his prime and has nothing for Herlings now. He is still impressive with the beating he puts on everyone else though.
10/13/2018 6:18am
RangerLee wrote:
It it really a war when one side wins every time? More like a massacre. Herlings is in his prime Cairoli is past his prime and...
It it really a war when one side wins every time? More like a massacre. Herlings is in his prime Cairoli is past his prime and has nothing for Herlings now. He is still impressive with the beating he puts on everyone else though.
is it fair to say Cairoli past his prime just because someone else is faster ??

take out Herlings and he is doing better like never before , he would have won 19 out of 20 GP's and almost all moto's

sorry , dont think he is past his prime .. not yet , not even close

just my opinion based on results
Ewan49
10/13/2018 6:23am
RangerLee wrote:
It it really a war when one side wins every time? More like a massacre. Herlings is in his prime Cairoli is past his prime and...
is it fair to say Cairoli past his prime just because someone else is faster ?? take out Herlings and he is doing better like never...

take out Herlings and he is doing better like never before , he would have won 19 out of 20 GP's and almost all moto's

I don't disagree with what you are saying but don't you think Herlings has raised Cairoli's performance even more?
10/13/2018 6:37am
Ewan49 wrote:
I don't disagree with what you are saying but don't you think Herlings has raised Cairoli's performance even more?
yeah probably it looks that way ...

The Shop

Sideways
10/13/2018 7:18am
RangerLee wrote:
is it fair to say Cairoli past his prime just because someone else is faster ?? take out Herlings and he is doing better like never...

It was a war in the beginning of the season. Cairoli started out front and herlings came from behind. There were some insane battles this season! At the end of the season it felt like AC had given up a bit and he was having some small injuries. Herlings is faster for sure but as loots said above, without herlings, AC would win almost every race against top riders like gajser,febvre and desalle. He is insanely fast when he feels it.
just James
10/13/2018 7:31am
Herlings and Cairoli may not like each other, but you can bet your last dollar that they have immense respect for each other's skill and speed.
10/13/2018 3:21pm
So AC traditionallly starts the year of slowly and builds up which was his plan this year but it didn’t work. WHY would you do this when your main rival got the better of you at the end of the previous season in his rookie 450 year. I’d say AC got caught with his pants down maybe over confident.
Other riders need to change big time otherwise they are going to be fighting for the last spot on the podium.
cbuehler767
10/13/2018 4:21pm
One of my favorite parts of being at Red Bud was AC's riding. He probably impressed me the most out of every rider. His style is so smooth and effortless it blew me away especially in his qualifier win. Myself and another guy at the fence for the big uphill right handed sweeper just looked at each other when he would go by like wow. Herlings is more brutally fast but AC's is poetry on the bike.
10/13/2018 4:36pm
Anybody who watched the whole series knows Toni screwed himself with stupid behaviour early on, he gave races away by being bothered about beating Jeff rather than racin Jeff.

Take Italy, he made himself look stupid as Fuck at home with that stop start move at the top of the triple, after that he didn't see Jeff again, there are others too, go back and watch the series, Jeff had his head and he gave in.

Toni is a true legend but he let feelings get in the way like a rookie, his chance is now gone unless Jeff gives it away but something tells me he won't, in fact i expect a better more polished Herlings next year with even less emotion and more focus on the big game.

PressPassP
10/13/2018 4:52pm
Tony has been dogged with injuries over the last few years,some significant,others minor but still there lingering around,they hamper training,preparation,confidence,mentality all of which affect riding.
It he gets an excellent off season,goes into next season with his head in the right places,and has an injury free season we could see a faster 2019 from Tony and who knows
10/13/2018 4:57pm
maybe, he still needs to drop the shenanigans with Jeff though as that will only cost him

stupidity like that from a legend is shameful, i would rather see him retire than be a dick again
Jasper125
10/13/2018 5:04pm
I watched Cairoli live at mxdn on saturday and he was fucking flying he didn't even push hard. Even though Herlings came through the pack i didn't dare to take a bet on Herlings beating Cairoli the next day he really looked that good. But then Coldenhoff might've had his break out ride and be in the mix at some gp's next season the way he rode all weekend at Redbud was from a level that Herlings and Cairoli have ridden this season
FARANG
10/13/2018 8:57pm
Cairoli is still a badass and wins any series that doesn't have JH in it.

Herlings is ridiculous. I saw him twice on the 250f and you didn't need laptimes to see how fast he was. It was like watching the 125 class against 85's. Just so fast through every section. The first time since RC retired that I felt things had moved to the next level.

Post a reply to: The orange war, Herlings vs Cairoli EP1

The Latest