The only way to REALLY know who’s faster

cable
10/8/2018 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 7:58pm
cant wait to see the euros take an easy million next week at Monster cup. will they make marvin look bad also?
Crush
10/8/2018 8:12pm
To be fair, we didn't see the American based riders put on a good show at all... not their best by any means... Is that purely down to the conditions or is there really just a speed gap? Conditions played a huge role imo.

Anderson showed how fast the Americans are on a track more normal too them just two years ago. Eli was going Herling's pace at Ironman and stomped everyone at the two previous USGPs... But no denying the Euros are better in a wider range of shit... their tracks are often hell and they ride like it's normal.
colvin227
10/8/2018 8:58pm
crusty_xx wrote:
How damn important can it be to know whether a dutch guy or an american guy is better? Does it make you guys sleep better at...
How damn important can it be to know whether a dutch guy or an american guy is better?
Does it make you guys sleep better at night knowing "your" series is beating the other?

It's becoming beyond ridiculous
Thank you!!

We’re all lucky to have a badass on each side of the pond that we can watch every weekend. It really makes zero difference who is faster. They both will make plenty of money and prestige for racing a silly Dirtbike.
keinz
10/9/2018 5:21am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 5:25am
Is to have them race the same series for multiple years. If Tomac went to Europe and raced the entire MXGP series and lost, People would...
Is to have them race the same series for multiple years.

If Tomac went to Europe and raced the entire MXGP series and lost, People would say it’s because he didn’t know the tracks as well. Same as if Herlings came to the US. Of one off race here or there does not tell anybody who’s faster. Guys have off races all the time.
It's a free economy. Be my quest. You are more than welcome to start a new word wide series. Good luck with that btwSmile

The Shop

keinz
10/9/2018 5:24am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 6:12am
And btw MXGP series had not one muddy race this season, and AMA had them twice
10/9/2018 5:32am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 5:33am
Mxracer6y wrote:
Goddamn dude it was a fucking sandy muddy race. Tomac notoriously sucks in muddy conditions. Tomac was clearly off the pace, no doubt. But you cannot...
Goddamn dude it was a fucking sandy muddy race. Tomac notoriously sucks in muddy conditions.

Tomac was clearly off the pace, no doubt. But you cannot tell me Tomac was looking 100%. He looked like total shit. He had a terrible race.... now no excuses but for Christ’s sakes if the track was dry and tomac was feeling 100% things certainly would have been different. Not saying he would definitely win, but he definitely has more in him than what we saw at MXoN.

We watched musquin pressure herlings and even set the fastest lap of the day at iron man, he just couldn’t make the pass... That tells me musqin is just as fast as herlings, and tomac beats musquin week in and week out. I’m positive Tomac would’ve beaten herlings that day if he wasn’t mindfucked over his championship

Why do you herlings fans lack the use of logic?

Herlings is fast no doubt. But he’s not unbeatable and he’s not “on another level”

Tomac has “smashed” all the European guys including cairoli twice in 2016 going 1/1 at two different GP”s and also went 1/3 LAST year at Jacksonville.

Tomac, cairoli, and herlings are each capable of beating one another....none is significantly faster than the other. I will say that herlings appears to be mentally stronger than Tomac and is consistently fastest week in and week out...... Tomac has off days. So herlings May be a stronger rider in that aspect..... but no he isn’t going to toy with him or “smash” him on a dry track
Last week every American Vitard was telling us Tomac is a very good mud racer???
And yes, Herlings is on another level this year. If Tomac wants to prove otherwise, than he should come to Europe and race 1 or GP's here. Till then, Herlings is TFMOTP outdoors.
Rs444
10/9/2018 5:41am
karsmakers wrote:
It is sure easy to forget Tomac passing everyone last year at Glen Helen including Tony like they were amateurs. But don't let me stop you...
It is sure easy to forget Tomac passing everyone last year at Glen Helen including Tony like they were amateurs. But don't let me stop you coming to random conclusions on one sandy slick track where Tomac got shitty starts. What we can say is that some of the Euro's are clearly a bit faster in these conditions. Is Glen Coldenhoff faster than Herlings? Yesterday he was. So don't make such dumb projections.
2 years ago on an well groomed track he rides many times per year and with tony injured. Last year on ww ranch was the first time they have raced without tc222 nursing an injury and both herlings and cairoli beat him moto 2.
10/21/2018 7:50pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 7:51pm
danman wrote:
Give it up. Herlings just wiped his shorts with Tomac! End of story. They may be comparable in speed, but Tomac can't start to save his...
Give it up. Herlings just wiped his shorts with Tomac! End of story.
They may be comparable in speed, but Tomac can't start to save his life. With a start Herlings will just cruise around at the same pace as Tomac and take home all the $.
But "danman" - Eli just beat Herlings in a moto last year by nearly 30 seconds as Tomac won his 5th MXGP moto in a row (Tomac is 5 wins and one 3rd place of 6 MXGP regular season motos) :
:
Flip109
10/21/2018 7:59pm
crusty_xx wrote:
How damn important can it be to know whether a dutch guy or an american guy is better? Does it make you guys sleep better at...
How damn important can it be to know whether a dutch guy or an american guy is better?
Does it make you guys sleep better at night knowing "your" series is beating the other?

This is vital bro. It’s like the ultimate dick measuring contest, using other people’s dicks. LaughingLaughingLaughing
10/21/2018 8:00pm
Yes I went and stood in the mud for 3 days. It really made supercross look like a side show. It won’t ever happen but I’d love to have an all motocross series. Make it 20 rounds, I’ll live with out Moto from November till April. Talk about a US vs eruo series!!
Bearuno
10/21/2018 8:35pm
danman wrote:
Give it up. Herlings just wiped his shorts with Tomac! End of story. They may be comparable in speed, but Tomac can't start to save his...
Give it up. Herlings just wiped his shorts with Tomac! End of story.
They may be comparable in speed, but Tomac can't start to save his life. With a start Herlings will just cruise around at the same pace as Tomac and take home all the $.
But "danman" - Eli just beat Herlings in a moto last year by nearly 30 seconds as Tomac won his 5th MXGP moto in a row...
But "danman" - Eli just beat Herlings in a moto last year by nearly 30 seconds as Tomac won his 5th MXGP moto in a row (Tomac is 5 wins and one 3rd place of 6 MXGP regular season motos) :
:
And Herlings was in front of Tomac, in the second Moto, by 29.282 seconds, while you're throwing 'times' around.

Geezus these bitch fights between fan bois are pathetic. Each, cherry picking results to suit them.

Me, I just watch the races, and take, and accept, the results on the day. And, you'll never see me living vicariously through a fellow National - madness / idiocy and all round gormlessness is waiting for whomever goes down that road.Whistling
10/21/2018 8:42pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 8:47pm
Only way to know whose faster is.......check who won the last race. Duh.
Agree with beariunon don’t get the fanboi mentality. I don’t think I’m a fanboy. Never really care for autographs or pics except when you come across chuck day. Or decoster. Sorry. Gotta snap photos with those legends if ya can.
10/27/2018 12:16pm
Bearuno wrote:
And Herlings was in front of Tomac, in the second Moto, by 29.282 seconds, while you're throwing 'times' around. Geezus these bitch fights between fan bois...
And Herlings was in front of Tomac, in the second Moto, by 29.282 seconds, while you're throwing 'times' around.

Geezus these bitch fights between fan bois are pathetic. Each, cherry picking results to suit them.

Me, I just watch the races, and take, and accept, the results on the day. And, you'll never see me living vicariously through a fellow National - madness / idiocy and all round gormlessness is waiting for whomever goes down that road.Whistling
that's the point man - everyone is suddenly acting as if Tomac isn't even as good as mid pack MXGP by cherry picking on the most recent result, throwing out a result that's only 1 year prior that Tomac was ahead of Herlings and the rest of the MXGP field and 5 of 6 for MXGP moto wins was something I did after reading nonstop here about how now suddenly Tomac (plus the other AMA riders including the now "ruined" KROC) can't even hang as mid pack MXGP riders , i'm over these threads finally & sorry i fell for the bait and replied to anything around here that was related to MXdN except for a few non biased threads (also i fully ACK that the AMA riders were definitely handled this month but unlike many slamming the AMA I'll also remember that Hampshire beat Prado and the other top MX2 MXGP riders a year ago as well & not fall for the doom & gloom).
rutsmash
10/27/2018 7:29pm
crusty_xx wrote:

Other than beer, I don't have much else to live for.

Post a reply to: The only way to REALLY know who’s faster

The Latest