The odds?

3/19/2018 6:17am
I bet everyone on here would of bet their life saving that Eli would have a supercross title before Anderson, just one of those dumb ESPN stats that I thought of watching the race, also Musquin is too soft to be a 1 rider #hottake
|
tprice07
3/19/2018 6:24am
I bet everyone on here would of bet their life saving that Eli would have a supercross title before Anderson, just one of those dumb ESPN...
I bet everyone on here would of bet their life saving that Eli would have a supercross title before Anderson, just one of those dumb ESPN stats that I thought of watching the race, also Musquin is too soft to be a 1 rider #hottake
Tomac will win the title.
3/19/2018 6:30am
I bet everyone on here would of bet their life saving that Eli would have a supercross title before Anderson, just one of those dumb ESPN...
tprice07 wrote:
He seems like the obvious choice. I mean, he’s only 60 points down and has shown championship winning consistency so far...
tprice07
3/19/2018 6:31am
tprice07 wrote:
He seems like the obvious choice. I mean, he’s only 60 points down and has shown championship winning consistency so far...
exactly! glad someone else is on board with my title pick.
Betuel
3/19/2018 6:35am
tprice07 wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
He was being sarcastic. I bet only the hardcore Tomac fans like yourself have these grand delusions.

The Shop

tprice07
3/19/2018 6:40am
tprice07 wrote:
Betuel wrote:
He was being sarcastic. I bet only the hardcore Tomac fans like yourself have these grand delusions.
Sorry I thought it was obvious that I was actually being sarcastic..
ti473
3/19/2018 7:10am
I think it's unlikely, but not totally unrealistic. It would probably take an injury from Anderson (not that I would ever wish that on him) and as we've seen, anyone can knock themselves out of the championship at anytime. If that happened he would only be 18 points behind Marvin, which would still make it tough but definitely doable.
kkawboy14
3/19/2018 7:14am
If Tomac spanks him this bad the rest of the year, Anderson won’t feel that great about this championship. But he should feel great about it if he’s the man from beginning to end
3/19/2018 7:18am
Seeing Tomac win by 20sec+ makes me wonder if sooner or later he should take a page out of Osborne's playbook and lay back to try and cause a mistake by Anderson? (doubt it due to the crap he took last year from trying it at Vegas with Dungey)
mauidex
3/19/2018 7:19am
the real question is why tomcat is such a head case at the beginning of every SX series???? pressure, stress, cramps, whatever once hes up and running guy rides like mcgrath!!!!WhistlingWhistling
kkawboy14
3/19/2018 7:24am
mauidex wrote:
the real question is why tomcat is such a head case at the beginning of every SX series???? pressure, stress, cramps, whatever once hes up and...
the real question is why tomcat is such a head case at the beginning of every SX series???? pressure, stress, cramps, whatever once hes up and running guy rides like mcgrath!!!!WhistlingWhistling
Well he did win the outdoors
deluxeman
3/19/2018 8:26am
This shit again?

Tomac got beat in 2017 by a guy that didn't even want to race anymore..............

How do you have that speed and not beat a guy that wants to quit?

Answer, Dungey was faster than people give him credit for and Eli isn't as tough as people give him credit for.
mauidex
3/19/2018 8:29am
deluxeman wrote:
This shit again? Tomac got beat in 2017 by a guy that didn't even want to race anymore.............. How do you have that speed and not...
This shit again?

Tomac got beat in 2017 by a guy that didn't even want to race anymore..............

Answer, Dungey was faster than people give him credit for and Eli isn't as tough as people give him credit for.
not really...........Tomac beats himself much more than he gets beat by anyoneDizzyDizzy
Tryhard
3/19/2018 8:30am
yeah i think musquin needs to toss his girl to a real champ , he just isnt pulling through with what he was supposed to . He has every resource possible thrown at him right now . he is lacking the apple sack fo sho .....
mxb2
3/19/2018 8:30am
deluxeman wrote:
This shit again? Tomac got beat in 2017 by a guy that didn't even want to race anymore.............. How do you have that speed and not...
This shit again?

What does that make tomac,. Or the guys that were hyped up and he beat them for titles.?
Donovan759
3/19/2018 8:36am
tprice07 wrote:
Betuel wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
Sorry I thought it was obvious that I was actually being sarcastic..
A blind person could have read that and knew you were being sarcastic. Don't doubt yourself. haha
3/19/2018 8:43am
deluxeman wrote:
This shit again?

Last time I look Tomac beat himself. Dungey had to have Marv pull over for him. Not to mention Tomacs dallas front brake issue which he lost 25 points on.
deluxeman
3/19/2018 10:24am
deluxeman wrote:
This shit again?

mauidex wrote:
not really...........Tomac beats himself much more than he gets beat by anyoneDizzyDizzy
Yeah, I think that was my point............
BobPA
3/19/2018 10:28am
deluxeman wrote:
This shit again?

Last time I look Tomac beat himself. Dungey had to have Marv pull over for him. Not to mention Tomacs dallas front brake issue which he...
Last time I look Tomac beat himself. Dungey had to have Marv pull over for him. Not to mention Tomacs dallas front brake issue which he lost 25 points on.
Dungey won by 5 points. The "pull off" only netted him a 3 point gain. Simple math could have saved you from looking like a fool.
aeffertz
3/19/2018 10:29am
Tryhard wrote:
yeah i think musquin needs to toss his girl to a real champ , he just isnt pulling through with what he was supposed to...
yeah i think musquin needs to toss his girl to a real champ , he just isnt pulling through with what he was supposed to . He has every resource possible thrown at him right now . he is lacking the apple sack fo sho .....
Lol what?
jeffro503
3/19/2018 10:29am
From this point forward.....lets keep an eye on the gap. 60- points now......might only be 10 points come Vegas. No doubt Eli is the fastest dude out there most nights , but inconsistency doesn't work. Win 15 rounds , DNF 2.....you still threw 50 points out the window.
Phantom 661
3/19/2018 12:04pm
deluxeman wrote:
This shit again?

Last time I look Tomac beat himself. Dungey had to have Marv pull over for him. Not to mention Tomacs dallas front brake issue which he...
Blame Dungey and make an excuse for Tomac?
Eli has said numerous times that he can't get it done unless he's feeling it. Listen to his post SX race interview last year at round 3(?) and then listen to his post race interview last Saturday. His switch for the most part is either on or off... and he knows it. Eli would kill to have Dungey's skills. Let's recap shall we?

Dungey 450 SX Career
134 starts
Finished outside of top 10 - twice
101 career 450 SX podiums
31 consecutive podiums
34 wins
122 top 5 finishes / outside 12 times
4 AMA 450 SX Championships

MX won't be much kinder either.
Along with his three 450 MX championships Dungey is 2nd (All Time) in 450 MX wins
Career 450 MX podium percentage - 92%

We all know there's not much mercy for anyone on the track when Eli is feeling right. On the other hand, there doesn't appear to be much mercy for Eli on his off nights either... hence the current SX points. This sport will not tolerate brain farts (keys to the race?) no matter how fast you are. Can Tomac still win the championship? It's possible. But tell me, who does Anderson remind you of lately?

mxb2
3/19/2018 12:07pm
Rd5. Top 5 of all time,. Eli isnt. And i am a fan of both.
keinz
3/19/2018 12:12pm
If this thing continues like that Reed will be the '18 champ
3/19/2018 12:27pm
I don't think too many people would have thought Anderson would win before Tomac, Roczen or Musquin but unfortunately for them they haven't quite figured out Carmichaels motto of "you win championships on your bad nights". If Roczen or Tomac can figure it out then I personally think they are a level above Musquin and Anderson but they just can't seem to sustain it.

Post a reply to: The odds?

The Latest