The next chapter in moto progression?

11/19/2019 9:32pm
Michael551 wrote:
Electric bikes will save the sport over here in the UK, so many tracks being closed down because of noise. Sadly we need it!
Not just the UK. We used to have 2 really nice practice tracks close to Atlanta 10-20 years ago. Both were shut down due to noise...
Not just the UK. We used to have 2 really nice practice tracks close to Atlanta 10-20 years ago. Both were shut down due to noise and right around when 4 strokes were becoming widespread.

So bring on the e-bikes. I ride a KTM 500 EXC-F now, stock exhaust with the special noise disk sill in place. I like the bikes quiet because I can get away riding in more areas.
I think E bikes will be the death knell of SX and MX. They are great for the environment, great for the noise reduction, but moto with no engine rev will be boring and unappealing AF.
11/19/2019 9:36pm
Electric will be the next mainstream innovation in motocross. I don't think it will totally replace ICE options in the near term, but i'd be willing...
Electric will be the next mainstream innovation in motocross. I don't think it will totally replace ICE options in the near term, but i'd be willing to bet within 10 years a majority of the MX manufacturers will be offering a full sized motocross bike. Heck, if Alta Motors stayed in business, the big 5 might have been forced to speed up their development.
I think the failure of Alta, the LiveWire and the lack of mainstream support for the other E bike upstarts is the writing on the wall. People don`t want a quiet race bike, it is not the same. Its a great idea for the environment, its a feel good for the global warming folks, but it is going to kill the sport.
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
11/19/2019 10:52pm
Electric will be the next mainstream innovation in motocross. I don't think it will totally replace ICE options in the near term, but i'd be willing...
Electric will be the next mainstream innovation in motocross. I don't think it will totally replace ICE options in the near term, but i'd be willing to bet within 10 years a majority of the MX manufacturers will be offering a full sized motocross bike. Heck, if Alta Motors stayed in business, the big 5 might have been forced to speed up their development.
I think the failure of Alta, the LiveWire and the lack of mainstream support for the other E bike upstarts is the writing on the wall...
I think the failure of Alta, the LiveWire and the lack of mainstream support for the other E bike upstarts is the writing on the wall. People don`t want a quiet race bike, it is not the same. Its a great idea for the environment, its a feel good for the global warming folks, but it is going to kill the sport.
Electric bikes? , eehhh....... Not a fan here. They're gateway bikes. A gateway to.... no clutch, no shifting, no starting, no stalling, no gas, no air filter, no silencer, no "sounds good', no "sounds bad", no skill to keep it running, no pipes, no reeds, no jets, no tuning, no satisfaction of keeping an engine running, no NOTHING ! I HATE THE PILES !!! There I said it, fukit, sorry thats how I really feel. They stand against everything I like, the biggest of which, and this is a biggie, is the only reason we have them is because of a bunch of crybaby pussy jackoff losers COMPLAINING. I'm tired of complainers (yes I see the irony in that statement) "Oh I heard a motorcycle and I had to turn up volume to hear Days of our lives or Jerry Springer or some other horseshit show. No one's racing or riding in the hill's at night so shut the fuck up with that shit. Fuck the complainers. Electric bikes are the complainers winning. Sorry man maybe I'm way too old school but F those things, and F the people that want our roots and traditions to get flushed like a turd. Ok maybe that's a stretch Grinning but you know what I mean. Geezus just how big of pussies do we want the kids of our future to be ? Mattyhamz nailed it. As soon as we get all these electric bikes crammed down our throats, someone, somewhere will find something else to whine about. Dust, ruts, erosion, whatever..... You know what pisses me off more than the people who complain about hearing dirtbikes ? The powers that be who not only listen to them, but start acting on ways to stop the horrible horrible noise..... STFU. Where I live there's freeway noise, airplane noise, sirens blaring all day and night, army's of 2 stroke leaf blowers making 100 times the noise and blowing plumes of dust in the air, the ghetto bird flying around at all hours of the night, but one complaint from Mrs. Bitterbich about some noise from over the hill and the simple servants leap into action to stop this terrible injustice that's been done to them. OMG you heard a motor off in the distance, call the cops, call the national guard, call the president...
I don't have anything against developing electric bikes, I really don't. My fear is as soon as they get more developed and popular the tender little delicate pussies we seem to be surrounded by now are going to go on a mission to make sure that those are the ONLY bikes available and eventually get them outlawed too. They're never going to be happy. Meanwhile never mind the homeless tweaker junky fucks camped out in the hills starting fires, stealing our shit and pissing and crapping everywhere, but hey they're not making noise and are out of sight, out of mind so no one gives a shit. But go climb a hill on your dirtbike and here comes the cavalry to save the day. To me single cylinder ICE powered motorcycles shouldn't even be on the radar considering all the other problems going on right now, ok rant over sorry. Maybe this should have gone in the global rage thread... Laughing
11/19/2019 11:53pm
Please take a lap or two on my Alta and come back and post your experience here. I'll buy you a beer if you don't enjoy it.

The Shop

Johnny Depp
11/20/2019 4:50am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2019 4:52am
Every bike I've ever owned, I picked because I thought it would help me go faster, easier. As much as I intend to do dual sporting and enduro and scrambles, 75% of my hours have always been on a track, because it's easier. Nothing to do with sound. If an E bike can fill those needs, and make my maintenance life easier of course I'd consider it. The main drawback to me is dragging around a generator, but it has the side benefit or running a/c, fan lights etc.

Bryan are you going to be at Day in the Dirt? I'm going, Thinking of making a road trip with the bike.
11/20/2019 4:59am
Just like in the late 80s everyone thought the v8 engine was going away and never coming back. Look at formula e. It sucks. No fans...
Just like in the late 80s everyone thought the v8 engine was going away and never coming back.

Look at formula e. It sucks. No fans not exciting at all.
Electric bikes would be only for play purposes the combustion engine will be here for a while.
You're right, but what you mean by 'play purposes' is exactly what 99% of us o this from do- we 'play' at it. meeting our mates at the track on sunday to race with each other- we are merely playing.

When electric only tracks are the only ones that are open, you'll buy in to it. It'll happen sooner than you think.
11/20/2019 5:00am
Please take a lap or two on my Alta and come back and post your experience here. I'll buy you a beer if you don't enjoy...
Please take a lap or two on my Alta and come back and post your experience here. I'll buy you a beer if you don't enjoy it.
I rode the KTM Freeride 'E' & loved it- can only imagine how awesome an Alta is. Im waiting patiently for the CRF-E.
Dropbear
11/20/2019 5:40am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2019 5:41am
I rode the KTM Freeride 'E' & loved it- can only imagine how awesome an Alta is. Im waiting patiently for the CRF-E.
I think what you just said will force the manufacturers hand on e bike development. There are many like you (and me) waiting in the wings to see what the standard of bike will be delivered.

I’ve put off buying a new car for a couple of years . I think once the cream has been skimmed off the E market, prices and choice will be much more attractive.
SCR
11/20/2019 7:48am
I think the failure of Alta, the LiveWire and the lack of mainstream support for the other E bike upstarts is the writing on the wall...
sumdood wrote:
Electric bikes? , eehhh....... Not a fan here. They're gateway bikes. A gateway to.... no clutch, no shifting, no starting, no stalling, no gas, no air...
Electric bikes? , eehhh....... Not a fan here. They're gateway bikes. A gateway to.... no clutch, no shifting, no starting, no stalling, no gas, no air filter, no silencer, no "sounds good', no "sounds bad", no skill to keep it running, no pipes, no reeds, no jets, no tuning, no satisfaction of keeping an engine running, no NOTHING ! I HATE THE PILES !!! There I said it, fukit, sorry thats how I really feel. They stand against everything I like, the biggest of which, and this is a biggie, is the only reason we have them is because of a bunch of crybaby pussy jackoff losers COMPLAINING. I'm tired of complainers (yes I see the irony in that statement) "Oh I heard a motorcycle and I had to turn up volume to hear Days of our lives or Jerry Springer or some other horseshit show. No one's racing or riding in the hill's at night so shut the fuck up with that shit. Fuck the complainers. Electric bikes are the complainers winning. Sorry man maybe I'm way too old school but F those things, and F the people that want our roots and traditions to get flushed like a turd. Ok maybe that's a stretch Grinning but you know what I mean. Geezus just how big of pussies do we want the kids of our future to be ? Mattyhamz nailed it. As soon as we get all these electric bikes crammed down our throats, someone, somewhere will find something else to whine about. Dust, ruts, erosion, whatever..... You know what pisses me off more than the people who complain about hearing dirtbikes ? The powers that be who not only listen to them, but start acting on ways to stop the horrible horrible noise..... STFU. Where I live there's freeway noise, airplane noise, sirens blaring all day and night, army's of 2 stroke leaf blowers making 100 times the noise and blowing plumes of dust in the air, the ghetto bird flying around at all hours of the night, but one complaint from Mrs. Bitterbich about some noise from over the hill and the simple servants leap into action to stop this terrible injustice that's been done to them. OMG you heard a motor off in the distance, call the cops, call the national guard, call the president...
I don't have anything against developing electric bikes, I really don't. My fear is as soon as they get more developed and popular the tender little delicate pussies we seem to be surrounded by now are going to go on a mission to make sure that those are the ONLY bikes available and eventually get them outlawed too. They're never going to be happy. Meanwhile never mind the homeless tweaker junky fucks camped out in the hills starting fires, stealing our shit and pissing and crapping everywhere, but hey they're not making noise and are out of sight, out of mind so no one gives a shit. But go climb a hill on your dirtbike and here comes the cavalry to save the day. To me single cylinder ICE powered motorcycles shouldn't even be on the radar considering all the other problems going on right now, ok rant over sorry. Maybe this should have gone in the global rage thread... Laughing

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
11/20/2019 7:57am
Every bike I've ever owned, I picked because I thought it would help me go faster, [b]easier.[/b] As much as I intend to do dual sporting...
Every bike I've ever owned, I picked because I thought it would help me go faster, easier. As much as I intend to do dual sporting and enduro and scrambles, 75% of my hours have always been on a track, because it's easier. Nothing to do with sound. If an E bike can fill those needs, and make my maintenance life easier of course I'd consider it. The main drawback to me is dragging around a generator, but it has the side benefit or running a/c, fan lights etc.

Bryan are you going to be at Day in the Dirt? I'm going, Thinking of making a road trip with the bike.
Everything in life needs to be easier I get it, cars that drive and park themselves, voice activated everything, anything we want delivered the next day on our doorstep, life has never been easier than it is right now. I guess I like(d) the idea of kids learning to use a clutch and shift gears etc, working / maintaining a piece of equipment and all that old fashioned nonsense. Maybe I’m trying too hard to pass along the things we enjoyed during our youth, I don’t know. Kids nowadays want instant gratification, jump on it, turn the handle and go, everyone’s a winner trophy’s for all. Yeah I know that’s over the top and I could probably explain the way I feel better, but it’s too hard. I’m going to take the easy way out and bow out of this one. All good carry on
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
11/20/2019 8:07am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2019 8:15am
Michael551 wrote:
Electric bikes will save the sport over here in the UK, so many tracks being closed down because of noise. Sadly we need it!
Not just the UK. We used to have 2 really nice practice tracks close to Atlanta 10-20 years ago. Both were shut down due to noise...
Not just the UK. We used to have 2 really nice practice tracks close to Atlanta 10-20 years ago. Both were shut down due to noise and right around when 4 strokes were becoming widespread.

So bring on the e-bikes. I ride a KTM 500 EXC-F now, stock exhaust with the special noise disk sill in place. I like the bikes quiet because I can get away riding in more areas.
I think E bikes will be the death knell of SX and MX. They are great for the environment, great for the noise reduction, but moto...
I think E bikes will be the death knell of SX and MX. They are great for the environment, great for the noise reduction, but moto with no engine rev will be boring and unappealing AF.
I Agree Won't quite be the same , but I think it's coming and I plan to try it if I can afford to. When it starts to be the norm.
But I think it could be 5 to 10 years before it's being used by the masses more than Gas bikes.
But For guys that love the gas bikes , there will be Races for them for the rest of our life times at least , even if they stopped making them. Just as there are groups now racing vintage bikes.
Heck I wish there was more vintage racing now , I would Love to Race a1990's 125 against other 1990's 125's
I'd like to make a class that 1990 to 2000 125's only!
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
11/20/2019 8:12am
Please take a lap or two on my Alta and come back and post your experience here. I'll buy you a beer if you don't enjoy...
I Am planning to Take a Trip to southern California in the near future, and I really would like to try your Alta.
I have never ridden one.
11/20/2019 8:28am
Every bike I've ever owned, I picked because I thought it would help me go faster, [b]easier.[/b] As much as I intend to do dual sporting...

sumdood wrote:
Everything in life needs to be easier I get it, cars that drive and park themselves, voice activated everything, anything we want delivered the next day...
Everything in life needs to be easier I get it, cars that drive and park themselves, voice activated everything, anything we want delivered the next day on our doorstep, life has never been easier than it is right now. I guess I like(d) the idea of kids learning to use a clutch and shift gears etc, working / maintaining a piece of equipment and all that old fashioned nonsense. Maybe I’m trying too hard to pass along the things we enjoyed during our youth, I don’t know. Kids nowadays want instant gratification, jump on it, turn the handle and go, everyone’s a winner trophy’s for all. Yeah I know that’s over the top and I could probably explain the way I feel better, but it’s too hard. I’m going to take the easy way out and bow out of this one. All good carry on
God bless you... I feel the same way. These guys want a bike that rides itself, you just need to sit on it. All for the low cost of 20,000$
Throw traction control out the window, stick drive by wire up your ass, and PLEASE ban stability control. I want control of my vehicle
11/20/2019 8:30am
"going to kill the sport."

I read this a lot. And its wrong. It won't kill the sport, the sport will develop.

Guess what- your/my generation aren't going to be around forever.
Guess what- there are kids coming through who have & never will know what is like to ride a 125/250 two stroke (I only just know what it was like to ride a 500..)
Remember some people said "four strokes will be the end of the sport"?? It hasn't been yet has it?!
Guess what- theres some four year old somewhere who is going to get a KTM 50-E for christmas, enjoy it for a few years, then move on to a KTM 65-E, then 85-E,and so on and so forth...
Guess what- this rider will never know or want an ICE bike.
Guess what brother- our generation will have passed, electric bikes will be 'normal', the sport will still be alive!

"going to kill the sport."?? Nah..
Johnny Depp
11/20/2019 8:37am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2019 8:40am

sumdood wrote:
Everything in life needs to be easier I get it, cars that drive and park themselves, voice activated everything, anything we want delivered the next day...
I understand, my kids don't get Green Stamps, rotary phones or collecting bottles and cans.

The point everyone is missing repeatedly, is lap times. The bikes we buy have number plates, they are race bikes. Just like the Suzuki, no one wants the slower way around. The Alta is a weapon, for about 20 minutes. How long can your body hang flat out? Would you be able to go faster (62 yr. old here) if you had more power and easy torque, no clutch or shifting? The answer will be yes, like it or not. Corvettes with Autos are faster than shifting, fact. Teslas are fast than Vette's, fact. Racing is Racing, you want to lose every start?
11/20/2019 8:40am

sumdood wrote:
God bless you... I feel the same way. These guys want a bike that rides itself, you just need to sit on it. All for the...
God bless you... I feel the same way. These guys want a bike that rides itself, you just need to sit on it. All for the low cost of 20,000$
Throw traction control out the window, stick drive by wire up your ass, and PLEASE ban stability control. I want control of my vehicle
I hope you guys are driving a 1950's chevy on the road & riding a BSA on the mx track?

If you're not, aren't you contradicting yourselves a little??

At what point/era, did development of mx bikes and the sport become 'enough'?
1960s two strokes?
1980s watercooled?
1980s mono-shock?
1990s USD forks?
2000s Four strokes?
2000s aluminium frames?
2010s EFI?
2010's electric start?
11/20/2019 9:05am
sumdood wrote:
God bless you... I feel the same way. These guys want a bike that rides itself, you just need to sit on it. All for the...
I hope you guys are driving a 1950's chevy on the road & riding a BSA on the mx track? If you're not, aren't you contradicting...
I hope you guys are driving a 1950's chevy on the road & riding a BSA on the mx track?

1960s two strokes?
1980s watercooled?
1980s mono-shock?
1990s USD forks?
2000s Four strokes?
2000s aluminium frames?
2010s EFI?
2010's electric start?
You’re right. I don’t want to spend 75,000$ on a pickup with electric heated seats. I don’t need the truck to parallel park itself, at some point.. humans will have ZERO skills toward anything mechanized. It’s already happening
11/20/2019 9:06am
sumdood wrote:
I hope you guys are driving a 1950's chevy on the road & riding a BSA on the mx track? If you're not, aren't you contradicting...

1960s two strokes?
1980s watercooled?
1980s mono-shock?
1990s USD forks?
2000s Four strokes?
2000s aluminium frames?
2010s EFI?
2010's electric start?
Talk about the law of diminishing returns. Electric start? Seriously...
11/20/2019 9:10am
I’m going to brag about how hard motocross is on the one hand... a mans sport, I spend my life a brag about fitness... but it’s too much effort to kick the bike twice. Weird.
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
11/20/2019 9:27am
I’m going to brag about how hard motocross is on the one hand... a mans sport, I spend my life a brag about fitness... but it’s...
I’m going to brag about how hard motocross is on the one hand... a mans sport, I spend my life a brag about fitness... but it’s too much effort to kick the bike twice. Weird.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
11/20/2019 9:31am
I guess we realize the market dictates what people will buy. Trandtionally, money doesn’t buy winning at the amateur level in motocross. Guys always show up on a clapped out piece of shit and impress the hell out of everyone.
I’m not opposed to technology, but it depends on the type. Don’t ask me to define that because I can’t...
How about a black rim that won’t show signs of wear? Or plastic and decals that stay nice forever.
BUT.... if people will buy this amazing electric super bike that floats magically over bumps, I guess someone will build it and we can’t complain.
11/20/2019 10:47am
It's obvious electric bikes will start to dominate and completely take over new bike sales in 5 years whether you like it or not, there's no stopping it now...

With that said, I'm wondering if the next progressive change in riding style could be an electric bike with two throttles. Left throttle controls the front wheel, right throttle controls the rear. I'm trying to imagine how difficult it would be to feather two throttles, but I do think it's possible. It would definitely change riding for good being able to roost a 2wd bike. I can picture coming out of a berm and giving it front throttle for that extra pull. I could also imagine being in the air and giving it front throttle instead of doing a rear brake tap. It might also change how guys scrub with the gyro effect. Would it be more susceptible to whiskey throttling? Probably. It would definitely be a learning curve but I could see it happening with a motor in the front hub.

Both elbows down off the start gate and out of berms will mean goon riding will become the fast way around the track... the off road guys would have a hay day with this in the woods/mud/hills/etc.
11/20/2019 4:17pm
I don't doubt for a minute that they are a blast to ride, but so was my neighbors ugly sister, that doesnt mean I want to do it everyday. I just think the quiet, sanitary aspect of them will kill mx racing.
11/20/2019 4:24pm
I have worked the last 2 decades in the power industry and can tell you 1st hand that solar tech is not there yet, all the solar farms that have popped up in the last 10 years were feel good, gov grants to "Go Green". The compay I work for, bought a 100% electric Prius, installed a solar charging station, then installed underground utilities, cause the solar panels couldnt charge one car, lol!
11/20/2019 4:31pm
"going to kill the sport." I read this a lot. And its wrong. It won't kill the sport, the sport will develop. Guess what- your/my generation...

I read this a lot. And its wrong. It won't kill the sport, the sport will develop.

Guess what- there are kids coming through who have & never will know what is like to ride a 125/250 two stroke (I only just know what it was like to ride a 500..)
Remember some people said "four strokes will be the end of the sport"?? It hasn't been yet has it?!
Guess what- theres some four year old somewhere who is going to get a KTM 50-E for christmas, enjoy it for a few years, then move on to a KTM 65-E, then 85-E,and so on and so forth...
Guess what brother- our generation will have passed, electric bikes will be 'normal', the sport will still be alive!

I cannot wrap my head around filling a stadium/arena and watching a bunch of silent bikes ride around a track. I am not against progress, but the idea of only hearing chain noise, no revving engines just doesnt appeal to me, even a little. Motorsports need motors! I want to protect our enviroment, I just don't see quiet bikes being appealing in racing.
level
11/20/2019 4:48pm
Electric bikes for sure and electric bikes will spawn new creative type competition sports in my opinion. If they are reliable and inexpensive many people will be able to ride them. We are a ways off but getting there.
Segway is about to release an e bike. Not competition but ebike nonetheless.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
11/21/2019 4:32pm
"going to kill the sport." I read this a lot. And its wrong. It won't kill the sport, the sport will develop. Guess what- your/my generation...

I cannot wrap my head around filling a stadium/arena and watching a bunch of silent bikes ride around a track. I am not against progress, but...
I cannot wrap my head around filling a stadium/arena and watching a bunch of silent bikes ride around a track. I am not against progress, but the idea of only hearing chain noise, no revving engines just doesnt appeal to me, even a little. Motorsports need motors! I want to protect our enviroment, I just don't see quiet bikes being appealing in racing.
millions and millions of people worldwide fill stadiums Every. Single. Week. To watch some men silently kick a football around....

Its seems sound is not a hindrance.

Maybe if we want to be as big as mainstream sport then this is the best next step?
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
11/21/2019 4:44pm
level wrote:
Electric bikes for sure and electric bikes will spawn new creative type competition sports in my opinion. If they are reliable and inexpensive many people will...
Electric bikes for sure and electric bikes will spawn new creative type competition sports in my opinion. If they are reliable and inexpensive many people will be able to ride them. We are a ways off but getting there.
That's it.

People who seek with a clear confirmation bias will look at Alta and say, see, not worth it cant work not possible. But them somehow avoid all of the new brands introduced to the sport in the last decade that have done really well at a professional level.... oh wait there isn't any... So maybe the platform was a success but the business wasnt... hmmm

Like all things technology wise, they work and become mainstream when they offer a clear advantage above the potential disadvantages. E-bicycles for example fit this bill perfectly, they offer clear advantages with little need to change the way you use a regular bicycle. EV cars will do the same, for day to day and inner city use they will offer a clear advantage, ease of use, smog, interconnectivity and no need to find a fuel station and with the worldwide population moving to the cities (projected to be 68% in the coming decades) then these will start to outnumber ICE cars which are still superior for long distances. Although in saying that within a decade EVs will be able to reach 800-1000 miles on a charge with quick chargers giving you 80% of that range in 30 minutes, I think that pretty solid for even long distance driving.

Motorcycles at this point, besides scooters or inner city transport bikes, don't necessarily offer the advantages over the disadvantages yet. The main disadvantage obviously being range. But in the kids bike sector this isnt really a problem and the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages in that sector. So it will start with the kids, the E-50 and E65. And as technology improves it will move up to adults.

within 15 years I think we will see either a class or an acceptance in pro supercross for E bikes
11/21/2019 4:47pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
That's it. People who seek with a clear confirmation bias will look at Alta and say, see, not worth it cant work not possible. But them...
That's it.

People who seek with a clear confirmation bias will look at Alta and say, see, not worth it cant work not possible. But them somehow avoid all of the new brands introduced to the sport in the last decade that have done really well at a professional level.... oh wait there isn't any... So maybe the platform was a success but the business wasnt... hmmm

Like all things technology wise, they work and become mainstream when they offer a clear advantage above the potential disadvantages. E-bicycles for example fit this bill perfectly, they offer clear advantages with little need to change the way you use a regular bicycle. EV cars will do the same, for day to day and inner city use they will offer a clear advantage, ease of use, smog, interconnectivity and no need to find a fuel station and with the worldwide population moving to the cities (projected to be 68% in the coming decades) then these will start to outnumber ICE cars which are still superior for long distances. Although in saying that within a decade EVs will be able to reach 800-1000 miles on a charge with quick chargers giving you 80% of that range in 30 minutes, I think that pretty solid for even long distance driving.

Motorcycles at this point, besides scooters or inner city transport bikes, don't necessarily offer the advantages over the disadvantages yet. The main disadvantage obviously being range. But in the kids bike sector this isnt really a problem and the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages in that sector. So it will start with the kids, the E-50 and E65. And as technology improves it will move up to adults.

within 15 years I think we will see either a class or an acceptance in pro supercross for E bikes
I say it will be more like 6-7 years before we see electric in Supercross. Be here before you know it.
11/21/2019 5:38pm
level wrote:
Electric bikes for sure and electric bikes will spawn new creative type competition sports in my opinion. If they are reliable and inexpensive many people will...
Zacka 161 wrote:
That's it. People who seek with a clear confirmation bias will look at Alta and say, see, not worth it cant work not possible. But them...
That's it.

Do you pay for the NBC Sports gold?

Post a reply to: The next chapter in moto progression?

The Latest