The newly invented sport of "pure motocross" (Racer X)

Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
12/10/2018 6:19am
ruy wrote:
The USA always have a great chance before the race and a big excuses after the race.
How many MxDN titles does Spain have? I understand that Spain does not have as many people as the USA but you have way more than Belgium for example. My memory isint what it used to be so if you could remind me again that would be great!
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
12/10/2018 6:23am
ruy wrote:
The USA always have a great chance before the race and a big excuses after the race.
sandman768 wrote:
And ESP has won the Des Nations how many times?
Looks like we had the same idea at the same time.
Sideways
12/10/2018 6:34am
ruy wrote:
Go back to posting old js7 pics. I liked you better like that.
ruy
12/11/2018 12:10am
ruy wrote:
sandman768 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Do not realize, which is like another excuse, the Yankees are the best looking for excuses, maybe you have them so internalized that you do not realize that they come out almost unintentionally

The Shop

Cortami79
12/11/2018 1:15am
sandman768 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
ruy wrote:
Do not realize, which is like another excuse, the Yankees are the best looking for excuses, maybe you have them so internalized that you do not...
Do not realize, which is like another excuse, the Yankees are the best looking for excuses, maybe you have them so internalized that you do not realize that they come out almost unintentionally
Stay humble mate. No need to bash any country
roninho
12/11/2018 12:03pm
Herlings and SX seems like a recepy for disaster. As in serioues injuries every SX season.

The guy is one of the best gp riders in the past 30 years, and based on that i would think he would at least be decent at SX. He's just not the type to get through a season without injuries.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
12/11/2018 12:43pm
sandman768 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
ruy wrote:
Do not realize, which is like another excuse, the Yankees are the best looking for excuses, maybe you have them so internalized that you do not...
Nice deflection technique, ignore the original inquiry and inflict your agenda while side stepping the original question. Not quite a three point shot but I’ll give you two.

Post a reply to: The newly invented sport of "pure motocross" (Racer X)

The Latest