The newly invented sport of "pure motocross" (Racer X)

jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
12/7/2018 9:18am
gabrielito wrote:
You should appreciate the sentiment that Herlings is second best MX. Kenny is better and always has been . Kenny races supercross half the time, imagine...
You should appreciate the sentiment that Herlings is second best MX. Kenny is better and always has been . Kenny races supercross half the time, imagine if he a Tomac race MX exclusively,. You wanker.
how sad your life must be ..i feel sorry for you mister ... butthurt is so real last time Kenny beat Herlings was a decade ago...
how sad your life must be ..i feel sorry for you mister ... butthurt is so real

last time Kenny beat Herlings was a decade ago , wake up dude .Its 2018

gabrielito wrote:
You are the weirdo who comments on my obviously sarcastic and hyperbolic posts intended to point out how messed up the MX system in America is...
You are the weirdo who comments on my obviously sarcastic and hyperbolic posts intended to point out how messed up the MX system in America is,. Please stop it kinda gives me the creeps the way you follow me around. Is there a stalking rule on this board. If not there should be. And as far as Kenny vs Herlings goes, you know damn well that Kenny owns Herlings like his motherland owned yours.
Sorta like Russia owns yours now?
gabrielito
12/7/2018 9:23am
how sad your life must be ..i feel sorry for you mister ... butthurt is so real last time Kenny beat Herlings was a decade ago...

gabrielito wrote:
You are the weirdo who comments on my obviously sarcastic and hyperbolic posts intended to point out how messed up the MX system in America is...
You are the weirdo who comments on my obviously sarcastic and hyperbolic posts intended to point out how messed up the MX system in America is,. Please stop it kinda gives me the creeps the way you follow me around. Is there a stalking rule on this board. If not there should be. And as far as Kenny vs Herlings goes, you know damn well that Kenny owns Herlings like his motherland owned yours.
jjavaman wrote:
Sorta like Russia owns yours now?
Russia has never invaded and occupied the US so no, your idiotic comparison has no merit. However if the US didn't protect your ingrate of a country then they would own yours, so for that you are welcome. The US will continue to protect you for now but keep that attitude up and we may decide to move North.
12/7/2018 9:42am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2018 9:50am
gabrielito wrote:
You should appreciate the sentiment that Herlings is second best MX. Kenny is better and always has been . Kenny races supercross half the time, imagine...
You should appreciate the sentiment that Herlings is second best MX. Kenny is better and always has been . Kenny races supercross half the time, imagine if he a Tomac race MX exclusively,. You wanker.

gabrielito wrote:
thats ironic , as just before you got clicked the last time
you were following me around and commented with things like how we should be thankful because otherwise we all would be talking german etc after WWII

and surprise here we are again with a similar statement how Kennies country owned mine hahaha

yeah and you call me the wanker , youre hilarious ... you obviously dont know better ,probably never made it to highschool . I get it .... have a nice day mister .

tip : get some education on WWII and the netherlands , makes you look a lot smarter next time Wink something with Canadians and Brits

The Shop

Bearuno
12/7/2018 9:52am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2018 9:53am
I think most of you need to make use of the Racer X Vault.

Everts did do some SX races in America - in 1992, he did something like 6, 7 or 8? events before heading back to Europe for the GPs.

He got 2 9ths, 1 12th, 1 19th, 1 28th (Daytona) and a 16th. He may have have a couple of non qualifiers.

I'd love to hear from DC on this. And if he recalls what was involved with his results.

Now, the usual f***wits will see the results, and see he did no winning. But, for a 19 year old bloke ( he'd won the 125 World MX Title the year before), far away from home, going straight into the 250 class, with his first US SXs, he did pretty well. Especially since his main job was to be racing the GPs that year. McGrath that year, was in 125SX. Stefan jumped into the deep end.

The irony is, he crashed back in Europe, rupturing his Spleen. Not sure if he lost it. It stopped his attempt at getting 125 / 250 crowns back to back.

Cairoli wanted to do some SXs in America in 2011, I think. Just for fun, he said, with no illusions of winning. But, KTM veto'd it, wanting him to do the job they paid him (quite a lot of money) to do - Win the World Champions again (and again, and again.....) for them. He did some European SXs, and that strange KTM rider match up, with Dungey and I don't recall who? in Italy.

He damaged a knee at Bercy(I think it was there, and it was in a corner - like how RV trashed a knee, but perhaps he was taken out by another rider?), and pretty much called it time on SX. But, he still did ( and does) a few Charity events each year - events like when Everts still had his charity weekend (you know, the one that Herlings broke a femur at).

With reference to Charity Events - Racer X has just put up that Stefan contracted Malaria whilst participating in a Charity event in the Democratic Republic of Congo - a charity that builds schools. He's in Hospital at the moment.

gabrielito
12/7/2018 9:52am Edited Date/Time 12/7/2018 10:04am

gabrielito wrote:
thats ironic , as just before you got clicked the last time you were following me around and commented with things like how we should be...
you were following me around and commented with things like how we should be thankful because otherwise we all would be talking german etc after WWII

and surprise here we are again with a similar statement how Kennies country owned mine hahaha

yeah and you call me the wanker , youre hilarious ... you obviously dont know better ,probably never made it to highschool . I get it .... have a nice day mister .

tip : get some education on WWII and the netherlands , makes you look a lot smarter next time Wink something with Canadians and Brits
I never got clicked weirdo stalker. I am well educated but admit that WWII history isn't my field.

What I do know is this.

Germany invaded Holland

Holland didn't resist much (probably because of a high degree ingrained cowardice among the male population)

After Germany owned your country the vast majority of the Dutch helped the Nazis do what they did.

The Allies including more Americans than Brits and Canadians put together had to free Holland because the Dutch men were completely incompetent and incapable of defending their own country.
gabrielito
12/7/2018 10:07am

gabrielito wrote:
thats ironic , as just before you got clicked the last time you were following me around and commented with things like how we should be...

Besides what the heck does WWII have to do with the facts that the US isn't as good at outdoor MX as we were because of the focus on Supercross. Truth is Herlings is a great racer who is scared of American whoops, his words.
ATKpilot99
12/7/2018 10:20am
gabrielito wrote:

gabrielito wrote:
I never got clicked weirdo stalker. I am well educated but admit that WWII history isn't my field. What I do know is this. Germany invaded...
I never got clicked weirdo stalker. I am well educated but admit that WWII history isn't my field.

What I do know is this.

Germany invaded Holland

Holland didn't resist much (probably because of a high degree ingrained cowardice among the male population)

After Germany owned your country the vast majority of the Dutch helped the Nazis do what they did.

The Allies including more Americans than Brits and Canadians put together had to free Holland because the Dutch men were completely incompetent and incapable of defending their own country.
Christ give it a rest .
Ray_MXS
12/7/2018 10:21am
gabrielito wrote:
Besides what the heck does WWII have to do with the facts that the US isn't as good at outdoor MX as we were because of...
Besides what the heck does WWII have to do with the facts that the US isn't as good at outdoor MX as we were because of the focus on Supercross. Truth is Herlings is a great racer who is scared of American whoops, his words.

gabrielito
12/7/2018 10:35am
gabrielito wrote:
Besides what the heck does WWII have to do with the facts that the US isn't as good at outdoor MX as we were because of...
Ray_MXS wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/12/07/308282/s1200_ofikg.jpg[/img]

When people can't dispute anything said they attack the person who merely states facts.

Here are the facts:

A healthy Kenny will beat a healthy Herlings despite his career threatening injuries and half focus.

Richard Loots is a weirdo stalker who hails from a country that will fold like a cheap suite first opportunity it gets.

Euro racers haven't upped their MX game, the US racers have dropped to their level because of Supercross.

Sorry if facts make me a "Village Idiot" in your eyes but facts are facts.
Ray_MXS
12/7/2018 10:41am
gabrielito wrote:
When people can't dispute anything said they attack the person who merely states facts. Here are the facts: A healthy Kenny will beat a healthy Herlings...
When people can't dispute anything said they attack the person who merely states facts.

Here are the facts:

A healthy Kenny will beat a healthy Herlings despite his career threatening injuries and half focus.

Richard Loots is a weirdo stalker who hails from a country that will fold like a cheap suite first opportunity it gets.

Euro racers haven't upped their MX game, the US racers have dropped to their level because of Supercross.

gabrielito
12/7/2018 10:43am
gabrielito wrote:
When people can't dispute anything said they attack the person who merely states facts. Here are the facts: A healthy Kenny will beat a healthy Herlings...

Here are the facts:

Ray_MXS wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/12/07/308285/s1200_jiFfM.jpg[/img]

whoa meme man goes wild. Again you can't dispute points so you meme attack, how innovative and forward thinking.
Ray_MXS
12/7/2018 10:51am
gabrielito wrote:
whoa meme man goes wild. Again you can't dispute points so you meme attack, how innovative and forward thinking.
Lol with the amount of stupidity in your posts there's no way you're serious.
But for all our sakes you can stop now. You're not beeing as funny as you think you are.
12/7/2018 12:02pm
Herlings has proven when he has raced the few US National rounds he has the Americans covered on tracks that they have ridden for years, and he goes to for the first time. He for sure is the fastest outdoor guy right now.

At the MXON, I made the comment that it looked like tons of more sand had been trucked in. Many that I know that have ridden Red Bud more than I have, claimed no, it was like it always was. But yet the three Americans and DeCoster all claimed they helped the Euros with the track changes.

Villapoto went to Europe. What were his results? I think they have the outdoor thing covered. And honestly, if you could make a great living and never step on a supercross track, why would you not?
mxb2
12/7/2018 12:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2018 12:17pm
Herlings has proven when he has raced the few US National rounds he has the Americans covered on tracks that they have ridden for years, and...
Herlings has proven when he has raced the few US National rounds he has the Americans covered on tracks that they have ridden for years, and he goes to for the first time. He for sure is the fastest outdoor guy right now.

At the MXON, I made the comment that it looked like tons of more sand had been trucked in. Many that I know that have ridden Red Bud more than I have, claimed no, it was like it always was. But yet the three Americans and DeCoster all claimed they helped the Euros with the track changes.

Villapoto went to Europe. What were his results? I think they have the outdoor thing covered. And honestly, if you could make a great living and never step on a supercross track, why would you not?
I believe he was in 3rd in points when he got hurt, bike setup problems, usa, gp bikes. A fit ,motivated rv was the best dude in the world, sx, mx. Not even close.
mxb2
12/7/2018 12:30pm
So you think head to head, RV outdoors was better than RC outdoors?
No, rc is the goat. Over everybody. Outdoors only , everts, cairoi,rv,. Flip them anyway. Include sx eliminate ac222, everts. Imo
ricky racer
12/7/2018 12:52pm
Supercross is cabin fever entertainment. Motocross is racing....
footglove
12/7/2018 12:53pm
gabrielito wrote:

gabrielito wrote:
I never got clicked weirdo stalker. I am well educated but admit that WWII history isn't my field. What I do know is this. Germany invaded...

What I do know is this.

Germany invaded Holland

my dad could beat up your dad Cool
12/7/2018 3:31pm
mxb2 wrote:
No, rc is the goat. Over everybody. Outdoors only , everts, cairoi,rv,. Flip them anyway. Include sx eliminate ac222, everts. Imo
Eliminating the guys that don’t do the sport is probably logical...
12/7/2018 3:34pm
Supercross is cabin fever entertainment. Motocross is racing....
It’s an entertaining side show, but having stood on the fence at the mxdn then sat in the stands in Vegas the following week it doesn’t even compare.
mxb2
12/7/2018 3:37pm
mxb2 wrote:
Eliminating the guys that don’t do the sport is probably logical...
Yep and rc and rv were the top in both.
NorCal 50+
12/7/2018 3:58pm
peltier626 wrote:
This post has been hijacked by the vitards.
I don't even know what's going on in it anymore- just wanted to check in and see my a-hole original post had the intended effect of stirring up a global pissing match. I saw something about WWII and the Netherlands....carry on! Woohoo
Prejump
12/8/2018 12:39am
But when a boxer say's he's the greatest we dont judge him negatively.

The reason he says stuff like that is because he, myself & many others grew up in a era where we were all constantly America was the fastest series.

People like Mitch Payton prior to MXON Lommel showed massive dissrespect, saying the deep sand didnt matter because the fastest rider were the fastest riders, meaning the US would still win.

Plessenger said the only euro he had to fear before Red Bud was is AMA racing team mate Ferrandis.

We've constantly been told by US commentators how were watching the fastest riders in the world in an AMA race.

So now after years of most of us knowing it not true, it's taken an MXON on home soil where the US get their ass handed too them on a plate for the US to finally accept there just an average mx country now. Nothing special.

Herlings would have known he was faster for a long time coming, he also would of known the GP guys dont receive the respect they deserve. So he's just showing the same kind of confidence in himself the US has shown all the times they brag about being the fastest series etc.

12/8/2018 1:34am
So he tweeted the quote of being the "FMOTP" because he was a Bubba fan? Then come prove it! JS7 got that title because he dominated both aspects of the sport.

Post a reply to: The newly invented sport of "pure motocross" (Racer X)

The Latest