Jett boots are back!

Frog #1
Edited Date/Time 3/12/2021 2:06pm
I recently purchased a new pair of Jett boots and really like them. Being sold from distributor in Florida on EBay.I was wondering if anyone had some tips about them ? One thing I noticed is there's a pretty big gap between the shin guard and inner boot. I would think dirt would accumulate there. Thanks
|
Frog #1
10/17/2018 4:00pm
Looking for tips from previous owners.
stone881
10/17/2018 5:43pm
Frog #1 wrote:
I recently purchased a new pair of Jett boots and really like them. Being sold from distributor in Florida on EBay.I was wondering if anyone had...
I recently purchased a new pair of Jett boots and really like them. Being sold from distributor in Florida on EBay.I was wondering if anyone had some tips about them ? One thing I noticed is there's a pretty big gap between the shin guard and inner boot. I would think dirt would accumulate there. Thanks
That is the best news I have heard all day. Been trying to buy another pair from Brasil w out any luck.

The only tip I have is ride, these boots don't need maintenance like Sidi's.

I am using the same pair for 5 years now.

Going to order a pair now, thanks for the post Frog!
stone881
10/17/2018 5:50pm
Frog #1 wrote:
I recently purchased a new pair of Jett boots and really like them. Being sold from distributor in Florida on EBay.I was wondering if anyone had...
So you already got them? I went to order some and seemed like a scam.

No sizes listed for the boots???

The Shop

newmann
10/17/2018 6:28pm
Frog #1 wrote:
How is the sizing compared to other boots you’ve had? Are they bulky? Always remembered reading good things about them in the past.

And I would love to see the candy assed soy boy posers who give a thumbs down to a thread asking about a fucking pair of motocross boots. G’damn, you just can’t make this shit up. Bobby M needed for a cumchuggling spermbeard clean up on aisle 3.
10/17/2018 6:33pm
The Jett boots are currently being made by Pro Tork, a big Brazilian company in the moto scene who sponsors KTM/TLD team.

If someone is really interested in a pair, I may help to sort things out.
honda907
10/17/2018 7:40pm
I got a pair last week. Just make sure you spec EURO size and not BRAZ size. I had to return because of the sizing, but got the right ones.

Very light.

10/17/2018 7:49pm
I love mine still. I’ve had seven pairs now and I have made this last pair go for 5 years now and just now am looking for new boots. Mud packing in them isn’t really a issue. You can always just undo the the top two straps really quick and knock the dirt out
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
10/17/2018 8:01pm
Hey, let me jump right on that Jett Boot Train. Company goes MIA then shows up again and wants us back as customers?

They better guarantee holeshots, four seconds a lap and the preverbal:

BT747
10/17/2018 9:28pm
Bought some recently off ebay also. Mine have a gap also, like the upper replacement part is sized too big . Oh well I've been on a hunt for these for a while and will figure something out. I wear size 10 shoe and theses are 11. Few rides in them now and they are holding up well, I still like them.
Moto96
10/17/2018 9:50pm
Frog #1 wrote:
newmann wrote:
How is the sizing compared to other boots you’ve had? Are they bulky? Always remembered reading good things about them in the past. And I would...
How is the sizing compared to other boots you’ve had? Are they bulky? Always remembered reading good things about them in the past.

And I would love to see the candy assed soy boy posers who give a thumbs down to a thread asking about a fucking pair of motocross boots. G’damn, you just can’t make this shit up. Bobby M needed for a cumchuggling spermbeard clean up on aisle 3.
candy assed soy boy posers who give a thumbs down to a thread asking about a fucking pair of motocross boots. G’damn, you just can’t make this shit up. Bobby M needed for a cumchuggling spermbeard clean up on aisle 3.

Damn you're on one!
Frog #1
10/18/2018 2:18pm
Frog #1 wrote:
newmann wrote:
How is the sizing compared to other boots you’ve had? Are they bulky? Always remembered reading good things about them in the past. And I would...

I got mine of EBay from seller Miraitrade. They told me to purchase 1 size lager and they fit Great! They had fast shipping and offer parts. I purchased a white pair, but the black ones on EBay now had lots of pictures and size chart. The new Jett purchased the molds and are now made in Brazil. I love the narrow toe box! ?
Frog #1
10/18/2018 2:20pm
Tiki wrote:
Hey, let me jump right on that Jett Boot Train. Company goes MIA then shows up again and wants us back as customers? [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YUUTU_P__Uw/V1WcpT3eHDI/AAAAAAAABCA/Dr7GvaJGjdo99PcaFqfyIFaUW7LxnR30wCLcB/s1600/Tim.jpg[/img] They better...
Hey, let me jump right on that Jett Boot Train. Company goes MIA then shows up again and wants us back as customers?

They better guarantee holeshots, four seconds a lap and the preverbal:

New company who purchased the molds!
Frog #1
10/18/2018 2:26pm
Frog #1 wrote:
newmann wrote:

I purchased one size larger and they fit Great! Narrow toe box, modeled after AlpineStar Victory model, Great for vintage bikes. Narrow and light, can't beat that!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/18/2018 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 10/18/2018 2:42pm
I've got a set of original jet boots size13 if anyone is interested.

And no, they have not been sent to GBR.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/18/2018 2:41pm
Frog #1 wrote:
newmann wrote:

You seem extremely sensitive to down votes, why? Seriously, who gives a shit? I can't imagine being so delicate as to let something like that affect me.
aroark247
10/18/2018 3:05pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

They're not any good if they haven't been splooged in/on
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/18/2018 3:08pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

aroark247 wrote:
They're not any good if they haven't been splooged in/on
Couldn't do it bud. I couldn't go along with the fact that I might have to put my foot in them one day.
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
10/19/2018 8:06am
Awesome!

Mine are about 5-6 years old and I was overdue for a new set of boots. I had been putting it off because I couldn't find anything else I liked. The Tech 10's look cool, but feel very heavy.
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
10/19/2018 8:09am
mattyhamz2 wrote:

I'm interested. Send me a message. What color?

garyfolger31@gmail.com
newmann
10/19/2018 8:21am
GrapeApe wrote:
You seem extremely sensitive to down votes, why? Seriously, who gives a shit? I can't imagine being so delicate as to let something like that affect...
You seem extremely sensitive to down votes, why? Seriously, who gives a shit? I can't imagine being so delicate as to let something like that affect me.
Just how long have you been standing by the mailbox?

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/19/2018 8:52am
GrapeApe wrote:
You seem extremely sensitive to down votes, why? Seriously, who gives a shit? I can't imagine being so delicate as to let something like that affect...
newmann wrote:
Just how long have you been standing by the mailbox? [img]https://www.throwbacks.com/content/images/2017/10/tiger-beat-14.jpg[/img]
Just how long have you been standing by the mailbox?

Exactly my point. I would expect a teenager to get all bent out of shape over the approval or disapproval of social media posts, not a man in his 50's. It's okay if "2stokesareallineed" from Pittsburg thinks your meme is stupid.
10/19/2018 10:14am
I have a Set For Sale in Bazaar Size 9
ebers
Fantasy
250th
10/19/2018 10:30am
Bought 2 pairs over the winter, from a guy selling blems from the factory I believe. These are my 5 and 6th pairs. They're phenomenal boots. They hold up great, offer a ton of protection, and the slim toe box for my big feel is awesome.
10/19/2018 4:38pm
Best boot I've ever owned - minus the hinge - I break those after a year - small mold change could solve it.

Feels like a tennis shoe weight wise - low tow box - and really stiff in all the right areas (I want stiff)

Literally nothing Ive owned since (had them all) has been as good for me
10/19/2018 5:13pm
l've loved mine for 5 years now, they just broke a hinge. l bought Forma Terrain TX to replace them; the only boot l could find that fits as well as the Jet's.
loftyair
10/19/2018 5:24pm
I love mine. Size 10, for sale.?
MelonFan123
10/19/2018 5:26pm
Glad to see this thread. I had a pair of Jetts given to me by a magazine buddy, that had two rides on them at the time. That was about 4 years ago lol. I finally replaced them last year with some Tech 10s and I was surprisingly disappointed with them compared to the Jetts.

Just found the guy on Ebay looks like he's limited on sizes though

Post a reply to: Jett boots are back!

The Latest