Jett boots are back!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2018 2:57 PM

I recently purchased a new pair of Jett boots and really like them. Being sold from distributor in Florida on EBay.I was wondering if anyone had some tips about them ? One thing I noticed is there's a pretty big gap between the shin guard and inner boot. I would think dirt would accumulate there. Thanks

|

10/17/2018 3:14 PM

Soo........

|

10/17/2018 4:00 PM

Looking for tips from previous owners.

|

10/17/2018 5:43 PM

Frog #1 wrote:

I recently purchased a new pair of Jett boots and really like them. Being sold from distributor in Florida on EBay.I was wondering if anyone had some tips about them ? One thing I noticed is there's a pretty big gap between the shin guard and inner boot. I would think dirt would accumulate there. Thanks

That is the best news I have heard all day. Been trying to buy another pair from Brasil w out any luck.

The only tip I have is ride, these boots don't need maintenance like Sidi's.

I am using the same pair for 5 years now.

Going to order a pair now, thanks for the post Frog!

|

10/17/2018 5:50 PM

Frog #1 wrote:

So you already got them? I went to order some and seemed like a scam.

No sizes listed for the boots???

|

10/17/2018 6:28 PM

Frog #1 wrote:

How is the sizing compared to other boots you’ve had? Are they bulky? Always remembered reading good things about them in the past.

And I would love to see the candy assed soy boy posers who give a thumbs down to a thread asking about a fucking pair of motocross boots. G’damn, you just can’t make this shit up. Bobby M needed for a cumchuggling spermbeard clean up on aisle 3.

|

10/17/2018 6:33 PM

The Jett boots are currently being made by Pro Tork, a big Brazilian company in the moto scene who sponsors KTM/TLD team.

If someone is really interested in a pair, I may help to sort things out.

|

The Mini Plate Keychain Guy

Store: cmxgraphics.com
Instagram: @cmxgraphics.co

10/17/2018 7:40 PM

I got a pair last week. Just make sure you spec EURO size and not BRAZ size. I had to return because of the sizing, but got the right ones.

Very light.

Photo

|

Older and YZer!!!

10/17/2018 7:49 PM

I love mine still. I’ve had seven pairs now and I have made this last pair go for 5 years now and just now am looking for new boots. Mud packing in them isn’t really a issue. You can always just undo the the top two straps really quick and knock the dirt out

|

10/17/2018 7:57 PM

Are those the ones with the booty in them?

|

10/17/2018 8:01 PM

Hey, let me jump right on that Jett Boot Train. Company goes MIA then shows up again and wants us back as customers?

Photo

They better guarantee holeshots, four seconds a lap and the preverbal:

Photo

|

10/17/2018 9:28 PM

Bought some recently off ebay also. Mine have a gap also, like the upper replacement part is sized too big . Oh well I've been on a hunt for these for a while and will figure something out. I wear size 10 shoe and theses are 11. Few rides in them now and they are holding up well, I still like them.

|

10/17/2018 9:50 PM

Frog #1 wrote:

newmann wrote:

How is the sizing compared to other boots you’ve had? Are they bulky? Always remembered reading good things about them in the past.

And I would love to see the candy assed soy boy posers who give a thumbs down to a thread asking about a fucking pair of motocross boots. G’damn, you just can’t make this shit up. Bobby M needed for a cumchuggling spermbeard clean up on aisle 3.

candy assed soy boy posers who give a thumbs down to a thread asking about a fucking pair of motocross boots. G’damn, you just can’t make this shit up. Bobby M needed for a cumchuggling spermbeard clean up on aisle 3.

Damn you're on one!
|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/18/2018 2:18 PM

Frog #1 wrote:

newmann wrote:

I got mine of EBay from seller Miraitrade. They told me to purchase 1 size lager and they fit Great! They had fast shipping and offer parts. I purchased a white pair, but the black ones on EBay now had lots of pictures and size chart. The new Jett purchased the molds and are now made in Brazil. I love the narrow toe box! ?

|

10/18/2018 2:20 PM

Tiki wrote:

Hey, let me jump right on that Jett Boot Train. Company goes MIA then shows up again and wants us back as customers?

Photo

They better guarantee holeshots, four seconds a lap and the preverbal:

Photo

New company who purchased the molds!

|

10/18/2018 2:26 PM

Frog #1 wrote:

newmann wrote:

I purchased one size larger and they fit Great! Narrow toe box, modeled after AlpineStar Victory model, Great for vintage bikes. Narrow and light, can't beat that!

|

10/18/2018 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2018 2:42 PM

I've got a set of original jet boots size13 if anyone is interested.

And no, they have not been sent to GBR.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/18/2018 2:41 PM

Frog #1 wrote:

newmann wrote:

You seem extremely sensitive to down votes, why? Seriously, who gives a shit? I can't imagine being so delicate as to let something like that affect me.

|

10/18/2018 3:05 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

They're not any good if they haven't been splooged in/on

|

10/18/2018 3:08 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

aroark247 wrote:

They're not any good if they haven't been splooged in/on

Couldn't do it bud. I couldn't go along with the fact that I might have to put my foot in them one day.

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/19/2018 8:06 AM

Awesome!

Mine are about 5-6 years old and I was overdue for a new set of boots. I had been putting it off because I couldn't find anything else I liked. The Tech 10's look cool, but feel very heavy.

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

10/19/2018 8:09 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I'm interested. Send me a message. What color?

garyfolger31@gmail.com

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

10/19/2018 8:13 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Madmax31 wrote:

I'm interested. Send me a message. What color?

garyfolger31@gmail.com

Sent an email

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

10/19/2018 8:21 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

You seem extremely sensitive to down votes, why? Seriously, who gives a shit? I can't imagine being so delicate as to let something like that affect me.

Just how long have you been standing by the mailbox?

Photo

|

10/19/2018 8:52 AM

newmann wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

newmann wrote:

Just how long have you been standing by the mailbox?

Photo

Exactly my point. I would expect a teenager to get all bent out of shape over the approval or disapproval of social media posts, not a man in his 50's. It's okay if "2stokesareallineed" from Pittsburg thinks your meme is stupid.

|

10/19/2018 10:14 AM

I have a Set For Sale in Bazaar Size 9

|

10/19/2018 10:30 AM

Bought 2 pairs over the winter, from a guy selling blems from the factory I believe. These are my 5 and 6th pairs. They're phenomenal boots. They hold up great, offer a ton of protection, and the slim toe box for my big feel is awesome.

|

10/19/2018 4:38 PM

Best boot I've ever owned - minus the hinge - I break those after a year - small mold change could solve it.

Feels like a tennis shoe weight wise - low tow box - and really stiff in all the right areas (I want stiff)

Literally nothing Ive owned since (had them all) has been as good for me

|

10/19/2018 5:13 PM

l've loved mine for 5 years now, they just broke a hinge. l bought Forma Terrain TX to replace them; the only boot l could find that fits as well as the Jet's.

|

Melbourne, Australia. Current rides: '11 RMZ450, '84 CR500, '06 DRZ400, '79 KX250 with 400 engine, '06 GSXR1000 full Yosh racebike.

10/19/2018 5:24 PM

I love mine. Size 10, for sale.?

|