The last Fox Sports race?

dirtmike86
10/14/2018 5:53pm
dirtmike86 wrote:
Wasnt fox bought out by disney?
Jbulz wrote:
Heard they're replacing Ralph with Goofy
My kids would probably watch sx with me.
10/14/2018 6:15pm
drenmaster wrote:
This is awesome news.. I don't have cable because the only tv i watch is SX / MX. The sports gold for MX was fantastic and...
This is awesome news.. I don't have cable because the only tv i watch is SX / MX. The sports gold for MX was fantastic and not expensive at all for what you get. Plus you won't be waiting for some lame ass baseball game to finish cutting into sx time.
This. As someone without cable, being able to watch the SX season for $60 w/ Gold instead of paying $30/month to watch FS2 via Youtube Red would be awesome, and literally slashing the cost to me in half.
drenmaster
Fantasy
1413th
10/14/2018 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/14/2018 7:23pm
drenmaster wrote:
This is awesome news.. I don't have cable because the only tv i watch is SX / MX. The sports gold for MX was fantastic and...
This is awesome news.. I don't have cable because the only tv i watch is SX / MX. The sports gold for MX was fantastic and not expensive at all for what you get. Plus you won't be waiting for some lame ass baseball game to finish cutting into sx time.
This. As someone without cable, being able to watch the SX season for $60 w/ Gold instead of paying $30/month to watch FS2 via Youtube Red...
This. As someone without cable, being able to watch the SX season for $60 w/ Gold instead of paying $30/month to watch FS2 via Youtube Red would be awesome, and literally slashing the cost to me in half.
Yea I was able to watch maybe 4 rounds on the youtube free trial but I ran out of credit cards to use each week with a different email. Then I just sucked it up and paid for the service. The only other thing I watched was hockey playoffs until my team was out. So if this does end up with some kind of gold package like MX series I will be truly excited about SX. Otherwise its hard for me to justify $30 a month to watch 1 event each week.
snackfedbear
10/14/2018 8:37pm
Hope this means they put weege in the program somehow for SX

The Shop

10/16/2018 8:01am
drenmaster wrote:
Yea I was able to watch maybe 4 rounds on the youtube free trial but I ran out of credit cards to use each week with...
Yea I was able to watch maybe 4 rounds on the youtube free trial but I ran out of credit cards to use each week with a different email. Then I just sucked it up and paid for the service. The only other thing I watched was hockey playoffs until my team was out. So if this does end up with some kind of gold package like MX series I will be truly excited about SX. Otherwise its hard for me to justify $30 a month to watch 1 event each week.
try SlingTV. You can use the same credit card, just use a different email. they don't verify emails either so you can use any fake email you want. Just don't forget what it is or you'll never be able to cancel.

I know this works cause I did it for MotoGP for 8 weeks before I bought the Video Pass

Post a reply to: The last Fox Sports race?

The Latest