The future of mx! my opinion

Motodave
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 11:08pm
I think people are just picking at the sound of the bikes because they can. 2-strokes have a loud ping, 4-strokes are really bassey. any way back to the point, i think at the rate everybody is complaning i think were all goin to end up riding in a stadium like place, like in connecticut and the one there building in minneisota-- i think its misspelled hahha any way its almost inevitable. what is your guys thoughts on the so called noise and riding spots. i seriously think were all going to end up in the stadiums because you cant complain about the noise its very controlled.
|
MoNdA
5/5/2007 8:58am
When i go to a supercross or a pro national the sound of the four strokes really don't bother me at all,and i hope the AMA can find away to save the outdoor nationals,because i love the outdoors.
Motodave
5/5/2007 2:22pm
MoNdA wrote:
When i go to a supercross or a pro national the sound of the four strokes really don't bother me at all,and i hope the AMA...
When i go to a supercross or a pro national the sound of the four strokes really don't bother me at all,and i hope the AMA can find away to save the outdoor nationals,because i love the outdoors.
yea i really hope they do save the outdoors i like them alot to.
Pdub
5/5/2007 10:09pm
MoNdA wrote:
When i go to a supercross or a pro national the sound of the four strokes really don't bother me at all,and i hope the AMA...
Motodave wrote:
I think it's about time we got over our addiction to the sounds and smells of internal combustion and embrace the electric bike concept.

And put some solar panels on our roofs to charge your mx bike's batteries...
JPT
5/6/2007 3:44pm
MoNdA wrote:
Motodave wrote:
Pdub wrote:
I think it's about time we got over our addiction to the sounds and smells of internal combustion and embrace the electric bike concept. And put...
I think it's about time we got over our addiction to the sounds and smells of internal combustion and embrace the electric bike concept.

Pdub wrote:

I went to the Minimoto Friday and Emig and Lawrence did a demo race on a couple electric bikes. The were surprisingly fast and completely silent which was kinda spooky.

The Shop

Mike Bierman
5/6/2007 3:58pm
Motodave wrote:
Pdub wrote:
I think it's about time we got over our addiction to the sounds and smells of internal combustion and embrace the electric bike concept. And put...

JPT wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]I think it's about time we got over our addiction to the sounds and smells of internal combustion and embrace the electric bike concept...
Pdub wrote:

I went to the Minimoto Friday and Emig and Lawrence did a demo race on a couple electric bikes. The were surprisingly fast and completely silent which was kinda spooky.
That was Jimmy Lewis, racing with Emig, not Lawrence !

Glen Helen raceway, has about 86 years left, on the 99 year lease, of the racing venue..so you can race their for a few more years.
JPT
5/6/2007 5:44pm
Pdub wrote:

JPT wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]I think it's about time we got over our addiction to the sounds and smells of internal combustion and embrace the electric bike concept...
Pdub wrote:

That was Jimmy Lewis, racing with Emig, not Lawrence ! Glen Helen raceway, has about 86 years left, on the 99 year lease, of the racing...

Glen Helen raceway, has about 86 years left, on the 99 year lease, of the racing venue..so you can race their for a few more years.
Mike Bierman wrote:

I stand corrected. Brainfart.

Post a reply to: The future of mx! my opinion

The Latest