The definitive guide to who owns and promotes SX and MX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2018 8:18 AM

Ok, so this isn't really a guide at all, but a question: can someone please explain (ML or someone that ACTUALLY knows) to my too-lazy-to-do-the-research self which organizations, companies, bodies, etc have a hand in running the SX and MX circuses? I realize that the answer is different for those two series, and I know there are a whole bunch of acronyms and at least one legit circus company in the mix. Please also include how and to what degree the FIM, USADA, and WADA are involved in each series.

And yes, my desire to better understand is fully motivated by the Tickle announcement. The JS7 suspension seemed crazy harsh to me, but Broc potentially being banned for 4 year (ending his career) is ludicrous, unless he was intentionally cheating in a big way, which I think 99% of us agree is highly unlikely.

much ty

|

4/14/2018 8:22 AM

tingo wrote:

Ok, so this isn't really a guide at all, but a question: can someone please explain (ML or someone that ACTUALLY knows) to my too-lazy-to-do-the-research self which organizations, companies, bodies, etc have a hand in running the SX and MX circuses? I realize that the answer is different for those two series, and I know there are a whole bunch of acronyms and at least one legit circus company in the mix. Please also include how and to what degree the FIM, USADA, and WADA are involved in each series.

And yes, my desire to better understand is fully motivated by the Tickle announcement. The JS7 suspension seemed crazy harsh to me, but Broc potentially being banned for 4 year (ending his career) is ludicrous, unless he was intentionally cheating in a big way, which I think 99% of us agree is highly unlikely.

much ty

How do you know he was or was not doing it on purpose,? maybe didnt think anything would happen to him. With all that money and career on the line, ya gotta be smarter than that.

|

4/14/2018 11:48 AM

I'm blaming Kellogs for DMAA being in my cereal.

|

4/14/2018 11:58 AM

Asimo wrote:

I'm blaming Kellogs for DMAA being in my cereal.

Also for if you're circumcised.

|