Suzuki7
1/6/2017 6:15am

|
MR. X
1/6/2017 6:22am
No love from btodd1
57F1VE
1/6/2017 6:24am
With all the time he had this off season, Ian surprised he didn't have things ready for A1. Buttttt, don't agree with that dudes comments. Showing up without having things in order at that level is a bad idea. Its dangerous and would look bad for him if he suffered result wise. At that level the difference is so small. Heck, I don't even wanna spend $500 to go to Daytona n race a vet class if things aren't set.
JRT812
1/6/2017 6:27am
Not being a jerk, but what history was made?
Starcrossed
1/6/2017 6:28am
You can't suffer any more result wise than getting 0. He's not a novice. He can get the zook around well enough without hurting himself. So what if the van isn't wrapped yet. Grinning

The Shop

Suzuki7
1/6/2017 6:28am
MR. X wrote:
No love from btodd1
So true tho, Mookie doesn't race outdoors, and hurts his chances of getting a ride. Instead accepting that and linning up he make choice to sit weak. When you got Wilson privateering and making the most of it.
Suzuki7
1/6/2017 6:32am
57F1VE wrote:
With all the time he had this off season, Ian surprised he didn't have things ready for A1. Buttttt, don't agree with that dudes comments. Showing...
With all the time he had this off season, Ian surprised he didn't have things ready for A1. Buttttt, don't agree with that dudes comments. Showing up without having things in order at that level is a bad idea. Its dangerous and would look bad for him if he suffered result wise. At that level the difference is so small. Heck, I don't even wanna spend $500 to go to Daytona n race a vet class if things aren't set.
I kinda agree with you, but like you said he had a lot of off time since he didn't race out doors. At some point he knew he wasn't getting a ride, so if you love the sport and to race you get yourself together to race. To win a championship then not defending the folllowing year is so weak to me lol
Suzuki7
1/6/2017 6:33am
JRT812 wrote:
Two brothers winning the lower class championship, back when JS7 won the 125 title
JRT812
1/6/2017 6:36am
MR. X wrote:
No love from btodd1
Suzuki7 wrote:
So true tho, Mookie doesn't race outdoors, and hurts his chances of getting a ride. Instead accepting that and linning up he make choice to sit...
So true tho, Mookie doesn't race outdoors, and hurts his chances of getting a ride. Instead accepting that and linning up he make choice to sit weak. When you got Wilson privateering and making the most of it.
Honestly, I am not surprised he didn't quite get the deal he was looking for, but I am surprised not racing outdoors hurt him this bad. Still can decide if it's Mookie being ridiculous and looking for a Bubba in his prime type contract or really not being offered a solid package. He should have taken the JGR offer.
JRT812
1/6/2017 6:38am
JRT812 wrote:
Suzuki7 wrote:
Two brothers winning the lower class championship, back when JS7 won the 125 title
Got it. I was wondering if it had something to do with both bothers not showing up. Thanks
Suzuki7
1/6/2017 6:39am
MR. X wrote:
No love from btodd1
Suzuki7 wrote:
So true tho, Mookie doesn't race outdoors, and hurts his chances of getting a ride. Instead accepting that and linning up he make choice to sit...
JRT812 wrote:
Honestly, I am not surprised he didn't quite get the deal he was looking for, but I am surprised not racing outdoors hurt him this bad...
Honestly, I am not surprised he didn't quite get the deal he was looking for, but I am surprised not racing outdoors hurt him this bad. Still can decide if it's Mookie being ridiculous and looking for a Bubba in his prime type contract or really not being offered a solid package. He should have taken the JGR offer.
I was surprised it hurt him this bad too, but it's not like he dominated last year to bring in a ton of deals. And I'm not sure what kind of deal he was expecting, but not racing has dealt a tough blow to his career at this point. He can bounce back though
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/6/2017 6:39am
Im guessing History made
Meaning the 1st time a 250F SX
Winner didnt get a 450 ride
Agian just a guess.
But also most dont win a c ship and then not race outdoors
zingaa
1/6/2017 6:40am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2017 6:58am
I just can't help but think these two, along with their pops, are just a big pain in the ass. He's had months to get a sponsor, there has to be a good reason nobody picked him up.

I hope he's not turning into the excuse machine James has become.
Suzuki7
1/6/2017 6:44am
zingaa wrote:
I just can't help but think these two, along with their pops, are just a big pain in the ass. He's had months to get a...
I just can't help but think these two, along with their pops, are just a big pain in the ass. He's had months to get a sponsor, there has to be a good reason nobody picked him up.

I hope he's not turning into the excuse machine James has become.
Honestly I hope not too, I like Mookie cause of his personality he brings to the sport but idk. He acting like the sponsors owe him a ride cause he won the tittle
1/6/2017 6:48am
You can't suffer any more result wise than getting 0. He's not a novice. He can get the zook around well enough without hurting himself. So...
You can't suffer any more result wise than getting 0. He's not a novice. He can get the zook around well enough without hurting himself. So what if the van isn't wrapped yet. Grinning
Exactly.... Take a stock zook, put some suspension in it and ride it
mattmatt300
1/6/2017 6:51am
If he wanted it bad enough he'd be out there. Simple as that. Maybe it's better for him to stay in Florida and play Pokémon or whatever he's into.
Johnny Ringo
1/6/2017 6:52am
You can't suffer any more result wise than getting 0. He's not a novice. He can get the zook around well enough without hurting himself. So...
Exactly.... Take a stock zook, put some suspension in it and ride it
You guys are truly oblivious.

That's it for me. I'm out. See you all after A1. Holy shit.
BobPA
1/6/2017 6:56am
You guys are truly oblivious.

That's it for me. I'm out. See you all after A1. Holy shit.
Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out
Suzuki7
1/6/2017 6:57am
I'm still a fan.
I can't say the same dude lost a fan in me
Steve 396
1/6/2017 7:01am
The way i see it is this: IF he wanted to race, he would be there. Even if he didn't have the money to do it on his own he could have procured a level of support to make it possible to race on darn good equipment. Now, IF there is a deal in the works (not saying there is) for him to ride factory equipment starting in the next week or two then I understand sitting it out. Otherwise, this is a choice he made.

Wish both brothers were there rqcing, oh well, the show will go on. Bring on tomorrow night please..........
newmann
1/6/2017 7:02am
Someone better come finish up my bikes or I'm not going to be on the line for Diamond Don's this year. Just because I took the last 8 summers off to preperate it seems as if the entire industry has turned their back on me. My suspension guys had the nerve to charge me for a new pair of shocks and some fork mods. Even had to pay some Brit dude for a tranny! #waahhhhh. Off to Tweet...
zingaa
1/6/2017 7:07am
My conspiracy theory has always been that they were trying to make a package deal, James and Malcolm together on the same team and every team said no to James, which left Malcolm stuck in the end. Are there any top teams that have an open spot now?
agn5009
1/6/2017 7:11am
newmann wrote:
Someone better come finish up my bikes or I'm not going to be on the line for Diamond Don's this year. Just because I took the...
Someone better come finish up my bikes or I'm not going to be on the line for Diamond Don's this year. Just because I took the last 8 summers off to preperate it seems as if the entire industry has turned their back on me. My suspension guys had the nerve to charge me for a new pair of shocks and some fork mods. Even had to pay some Brit dude for a tranny! #waahhhhh. Off to Tweet...
I hear Trannys are pretty cheap in Thailand. Laughing
Fourth_Floor
1/6/2017 7:17am
I think higher up sponsors and such are just done dealing with these guys and their drama plain and simple. At least we won't have to worry about seeing any awkward dance moves.
Starcrossed
1/6/2017 7:19am
I think higher up sponsors and such are just done dealing with these guys and their drama plain and simple. At least we won't have to...
I think higher up sponsors and such are just done dealing with these guys and their drama plain and simple. At least we won't have to worry about seeing any awkward dance moves.
Zing...sorry no editing Grinning
DoctorJD
1/6/2017 7:21am
zingaa wrote:
My conspiracy theory has always been that they were trying to make a package deal, James and Malcolm together on the same team and every team...
My conspiracy theory has always been that they were trying to make a package deal, James and Malcolm together on the same team and every team said no to James, which left Malcolm stuck in the end. Are there any top teams that have an open spot now?
Probably something close to that. It seemed like deals were settled a lot earlier in the year (factory rides) than in the past. It worked out kinda like musical chairs. The music stopped after only a few beats and James and/or Malcolm were still left standing. Who knows? With the lack of transparency from the Stewart camp, we are all left to speculate.
zingaa
1/6/2017 7:22am
I think higher up sponsors and such are just done dealing with these guys and their drama plain and simple. At least we won't have to...
Agreed. Malcolm, James and the Dad just reeks of drama and headache.....imo
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
1/6/2017 7:24am
I wish Mookie the best, he's rad
Thelen20
1/6/2017 7:25am
Let's face it, Malcolm doesn't have a ride because of Malcolm. Either the offer wasn't worth enough money or it didn't include a ride for his brother, or it INCLUDED outdoors, lol! Whatever it was, he could have been out there but he doesn't want to be. Quit crying

It's not like he got the same number of offers that I did, lol

Camp332
1/6/2017 7:26am
#LetMalcolmAndJamesRide

New hashtag?

Post a reply to: The cat is out the bag as if we didn't know

The Latest