The careers of 7 vs 22

RedRum666
2/1/2016 2:45pm
Gotcha!... man that A1 in 2014... shoulda coulda woulda......pressure on that dude must be overwhelming sometimes....he'll be back....If anything, when it comes to the age factor, Reed is showing him it can still be done...
2/1/2016 3:14pm
bish153 wrote:
Stewart changed the way riders ride a motorcycle...nuff said
This is a big one for me.
The guys that revolutionized, or changed the way we do things and the guys who do things considerably different than the rest. Those are the guys that will always be memorable and legendary to me.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2511th
2/1/2016 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2016 3:44pm
I would have to say Stewart has had a more successful career. granted way more injuries but he has a:
2 125 mx titles
2 125 sx titles,
most 125 wins in sx & mx, his 2004 title he won 11 overalls and 23 motos and wouldve been perfect if not for clutch failure.
on 450's he has
2 SX titles
1 MX title and it was perfect.

where as Reed only
125 east SX
2 SX titles
1 MX title

now if you want to compare just their 250/450 class careers they've been quite parrallel
~ both have 2 SX titles and 1 MX title, both riders won 2 titles with same brand
~They both never beat RC for a title
~, both did SX only contracts on Yamaha's,
~neither has defended a title,
~ both have won at least one supercross race in all but one season of their careers,
~ neither have been able to win a title since '09
lestat
2/1/2016 3:56pm
Reed . Because he had a much tougher road .

The Shop

jeffro503
2/1/2016 4:28pm
Reed....because he married Ellie and she has nice boobs.

On a serious note : Both have had very long and successful career's. Hard to say one is better than the other. It's been great seeing both of them out there for this length of time....and still going for it. Makes me think guys like RC and RV hung up their boots to early.

RD on the other hand.....as healthy as that guy is , and keeps getting better and better. Who freakin' even knows what his stats will be by the end of his career. Legend in the making right there.
Flip109
2/1/2016 4:51pm
Just glad I still get to watch them both race. Sucks what's happening with Stewart. Hope he can make it back to 100.
dirtnapper
2/2/2016 9:44pm
umagumadog wrote:
They've been discussing this among themselves for a while. Now it's down to which one can last the longest and Reed has the lead in the...
They've been discussing this among themselves for a while. Now it's down to which one can last the longest and Reed has the lead in the final laps Cool

https://youtu.be/NUjhfbAqFRw
Someone should do one of those sub-title things with this clip and make something up! Could be really funny!

Can you imagine if they were just arguing over which Monster babe was hottest? Tongue
2/2/2016 9:54pm
Two great champions, two great careers in a mentally tough and physically demanding sport. Both have sacrificed the majority of their lives to achieve what they have so far.

Bubba has the wins and championships totals over Reed but they didn't take the same route to get where they are now. Someone above mentioned Reed's Australian championship needing to be counted but comparing the talent in an Australian championship to a championship in a US series is downright ludicrous, nothing personal, just the facts.

Bubba also has been able to secure factory sponsorships every year when on occasion the factories weren't buying what Reed was selling at
the price and terms he was wanting.

One thing for sure, both have enough crazy fans to sell a ton of Reed or Bubba candles that smell like their farts.

Both are tenacious competitors no matter what the competition might involve.

I would bet my last dollar that Reed would prefer to have the win and championship total advantage that Bubba has though, and that says a lot.

Reed's solid start to the season is very cool, he's one of the most savvy riders ever and is still out there, with a smile on his face so far to boot. Hopefully he can keep that train a rollin.

We are all just damn lucky to have witnessed one of the greatest rivalries the sport has seen.
BobPA
2/2/2016 10:01pm
Stewart all the way

I've never heard of a Reed scrub....

Post a reply to: The careers of 7 vs 22

The Latest