The bitching and moaning is at a all time high here

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2018 1:51 PM

Is America great again? Sounds like people are unhappy with their lives and it come out here. Afuckingmazing.

|

2/26/2018 1:53 PM

Yes . Everything sucks and needs to be changed.

|

2/26/2018 1:54 PM

Bobby don't wear no tampons. #MakeVitalGreatAgain

|

2/26/2018 1:57 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Is America great again? Sounds like people are unhappy with their lives and it come out here. Afuckingmazing.

Welcome to the world of millennials....They think if they complain enough they will get their way....

|

2/26/2018 1:58 PM

In this thread: bitching and moaning about bitching and moaning. So meta.

|

2/26/2018 1:59 PM

On the first page alone:

1) Clapping at press conference.
2) Feld, Emig and Ralph.
3) Slippery Concrete.
4) KTM and Husky shouldn't sell bikes because Chad DNF'd

and

5) A thread bitching about all the bitching. tongue

Looks like a banner day.

|

2/26/2018 2:01 PM

I would like to make a recommendation on how to fix this thread ...whistling tongue

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

2/26/2018 2:03 PM

MX915 wrote:

On the first page alone:

2) Feld, Emig and Ralph.
3) Slippery Concrete.

and

Looks like a banner day.

FYI...pointing out a fact is not bitching....Now if Bobby was specifically bitching about what they are bicthing about....

|

2/26/2018 2:06 PM

MX915 wrote:

On the first page alone:

2) Feld, Emig and Ralph.
3) Slippery Concrete.

and

Looks like a banner day.

DonM wrote:

FYI...pointing out a fact is not bitching....Now if Bobby was specifically bitching about what they are bicthing about....

Are you bitching about the fact that I pointed out there may have been bitching in the thread talking about bitching? laughing

It's a F-ed up world.

|

2/26/2018 2:08 PM

MX915 wrote:

On the first page alone:

2) Feld, Emig and Ralph.
3) Slippery Concrete.

and

Looks like a banner day.

DonM wrote:

MX915 wrote:

Are you bitching about the fact that I pointed out there may have been bitching in the thread talking about bitching? laughing

It's a F-ed up world.

laughing laughing
|

2/26/2018 2:10 PM

BobbyM wrote:

DonM wrote:

Welcome to the world of millennials....They think if they complain enough they will get their way....

Most of the complaining I see on here, and the majority of members in general, are middle aged dudes. 40+.....so you’re millennial theory you try to drape over everything doesn’t quite get the job done in this instance

|

2/26/2018 2:13 PM

DonM wrote:

I think you severely misunderstand who Vital's main demographic is, Don.

|

2/26/2018 2:15 PM

BobbyM wrote:

DonM wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

Most of the complaining I see on here, and the majority of members in general, are middle aged dudes. 40+.....so you’re millennial theory you try to drape over everything doesn’t quite get the job done in this instance

Millennials sure do get offended easily.

|

2/26/2018 2:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2018 2:17 PM

visser62 wrote:

I think you severely misunderstand who Vital's main demographic is, Don.

... FYI, the median age around these parts is 39.

|

2/26/2018 2:18 PM

Dilly Dilly...

|

2/26/2018 2:25 PM

A lot of people have had their panties in a wad for the past 16 months. Next thing you know they will be protesting in front of the stadiums

|

2/26/2018 2:30 PM

So many bitter old men in this thread

|

2/26/2018 2:39 PM

akillerwombat wrote:

... FYI, the median age around these parts is 39.

Damn millennials.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

2/26/2018 2:49 PM

FIFY: "...*an all time high"

|

2/26/2018 2:54 PM

My reason for complaining lately (mostly to myself in my living room because most other people don’t care) is due to relatively easy solutions to things I feel are an issue. Biggest example are the tightly spaced tuff blocks especially around big jumps. I have a handful of other things I think could/should be changed but it’s mostly because they would be easy (or should be) to do and I can’t figure out why it’s not being done.

I see vital as a place to shoot the S with other people similarly to how I’d talk with friends. If I’m watching a race with them and see something, we’d probably start talking about it in a similar way to the discussions on here.

|

2/26/2018 3:24 PM

Photo

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

2/26/2018 3:29 PM

Photo
|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

2/26/2018 3:32 PM

DonM wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Millennials sure do get offended easily.

Old guys sure don’t get their facts straight often

|

2/26/2018 3:33 PM

Wait, I don't remember you taking my picture,

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

2/26/2018 3:37 PM

oldblood wrote: Photo

If my teenage bedsheets could talk...

|

2/26/2018 3:41 PM

MX915 wrote:

On the first page alone:

2) Feld, Emig and Ralph.
3) Slippery Concrete.

and

Looks like a banner day.

Lol yes its classic stuff
A thread about the racing, i started has 5 comments and is off the front page.
Should started a reed hate thread..be 6 pages by now...
Real content is thin on the ground and often ignored..

|

2/26/2018 3:55 PM

oldblood wrote: Photo

jchek779 wrote:

If my teenage bedsheets could talk...

Old boy I work with said his wife laid down the law. Made him an appointment for some of those pecker helper pills. She made him take a couple after supper and told him to meet her in bed in 45 minutes. An hour later he figgered he'd better go on in to stop her yellin'. When he opened the door, flipped on the lights and saw her sprawled nekkid on the bed....his old wiener spit them pills out on the floor. She's tellin' everybody he's gay and he says he'd rather be.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/26/2018 3:57 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

Old guys sure don’t get their facts straight often

laughing
|

2/26/2018 3:58 PM

zehn wrote:

So many bitter old men in this thread

Yeah, the rest are clueless dipshitz.

|

2/26/2018 4:11 PM

That's because of all the old guy's in here that are no longer getting any or doing any

|