The bike.the myth.the ride that changed mx riding

B Lenny
12/28/2020 3:39pm
RC worked him on big bikes I’m sure he woulda found a way on small bores also
I think for the most part in the latter years because of RC being on the 450 while James was still on the Kx250 two-stroke. That...
I think for the most part in the latter years because of RC being on the 450 while James was still on the Kx250 two-stroke. That two-stroke although it had (from what I’ve read) a phenomenal engine built by Rick Ash still wasn’t a match for a factory 450. Torque. That’s what I think it came down to for that 05 season
snowy816 wrote:
Remember Burner saying that KX250 was a hand full and scary to ride.
I remember James saying he had nightmare's about that bike...Shocked
B Lenny
12/28/2020 3:43pm Edited Date/Time 12/28/2020 3:44pm
RC worked him on big bikes I’m sure he woulda found a way on small bores also
I think for the most part in the latter years because of RC being on the 450 while James was still on the Kx250 two-stroke. That...
I think for the most part in the latter years because of RC being on the 450 while James was still on the Kx250 two-stroke. That two-stroke although it had (from what I’ve read) a phenomenal engine built by Rick Ash still wasn’t a match for a factory 450. Torque. That’s what I think it came down to for that 05 season
Stew was only on a two stroke the first year
Wasn't that KX450 recalled that 1st year?..Besides RC had way more 4 stroke experience by the time James got his...

The Shop

Post a reply to: The bike.the myth.the ride that changed mx riding

The Latest