The big "Red de Motocross" Auction

MXMattii
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:17pm
Hi people,

I'm a proud Belgian guy. The most know that... But in Belgium we have a problem... Our sport is under attack...
Year after year tracks got close and now at the moment we only have six tracks for all the riders in our country.
The day "Neeroeteren" the hometrack from Harry and Stefan Everts got closed a organization with the name "Red de Motocross (Translation: Save the Motocross)" got started and those people are working on: keeping tracks open and searching for new places...

But if they wanna keep some tracks open they need to fight some things out in court so that costs money. So we are raising money with a auction on Ebay and I hope that this get a sticky. I'm also hoping that you guys buy something. You ride against us Belgians at the MXON's. Your MXON's team manager is a Belgian guy... We gave bird of some of the biggest names in Motocross history: Roger De Coster, Stefan Everts, Joël Robert, George Jobe, ... So I hope you guys help a bit and you won't let the sport die...

The list!

Full gear from 2011 AMA WMX Champion Ashley Fiolek
An original & signed Christophe Pourcel shirt!
Race worn & signed shirt from Jeffrey Herlings
Race worn & signed shirt from Jeremy Van Horebeek
Shaun Simpson' signed Belgian championship shirt!
A original & signed pants from 5time World Champion Antonio Cairoli!
Signed full gear from Ken De Dycker
Race worn & signed shirt from Joel Roelants
Signed MXON shirt from team Belgium
Signed shirt from Kevin Strijbos

More here ...
|
scooter5002
10/11/2011 6:28pm
Well Monsieur Mattii, I find it ironic that you spew such venomous rhetoric at people on this site on the other side of the world and then come hat in hand looking for "donations", as it were, to keep the sport alive. Interesting. Not that some on here aren't guilty of the same thing in reverse. I believe it was ME who named you "Bitter Little Belgian Boy" the day of the MX des Nations. Tongue in cheek of course. We have a saying over here, that I find somewhat appropriate, and loosely defining the situation here. Very loosely. "Be careful the of toes you step on on the way up the ladder, they may be connected to the ASS you have to kiss on the way down." Werstache? Capiche? Best of luck my friend. You are going to need it.
10/12/2011 3:23am
Well Monsieur Mattii, I find it ironic that you spew such venomous rhetoric at people on this site on the other side of the world and...
Well Monsieur Mattii, I find it ironic that you spew such venomous rhetoric at people on this site on the other side of the world and then come hat in hand looking for "donations", as it were, to keep the sport alive. Interesting. Not that some on here aren't guilty of the same thing in reverse. I believe it was ME who named you "Bitter Little Belgian Boy" the day of the MX des Nations. Tongue in cheek of course. We have a saying over here, that I find somewhat appropriate, and loosely defining the situation here. Very loosely. "Be careful the of toes you step on on the way up the ladder, they may be connected to the ASS you have to kiss on the way down." Werstache? Capiche? Best of luck my friend. You are going to need it.
listen to this song, then you understand Belgians are complexed

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
10/12/2011 3:56am
"Justin Barcia couldn't beat Ken Roczen in his own dream! "

^The statement above,you know the one in your sig...
That prolly isn't going to help your cause any around here.
At least I wouldn't think it would.... lol Wink

As for your auctions & your cause.
I hope you guys can make some money....and get things done.
I hate to hear of any track closing down anywhere for that matter.
I've also always been a fan of the Belgians and have always recognized the HUGE influence DeCoster has had on American Motocross & Supercross alike.
With that said,good luck to you guys.
MXMattii
10/12/2011 5:50am
FastEddy wrote:
[i]"Justin Barcia couldn't beat Ken Roczen in his own dream! "[/i] ^The statement above,you know the one in your sig... That prolly isn't going to help...
"Justin Barcia couldn't beat Ken Roczen in his own dream! "

^The statement above,you know the one in your sig...
That prolly isn't going to help your cause any around here.
At least I wouldn't think it would.... lol Wink

As for your auctions & your cause.
I hope you guys can make some money....and get things done.
I hate to hear of any track closing down anywhere for that matter.
I've also always been a fan of the Belgians and have always recognized the HUGE influence DeCoster has had on American Motocross & Supercross alike.
With that said,good luck to you guys.
I am who and how I am... I won't say I'm perfect ... But I love the sport we all love ...
I will always say what I'm thinking and sometimes some things goes lost in translation and that gives some stuff...
That some people say that I'm bitter, I don't really care ... Bitter people would stay on there couch watching to there PC-Screen, mumble things and do nothing... I do something ... I try to change somethings...

Bye the way that "statement" is more a joke from a Chuck Norris website the original goes following:
"Steven Segal couldn't beat Chuck Norris in his own dream!" ...

The Shop

FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
10/14/2011 6:52pm
Hey Matti, you're a jackass here but you love moto and that means a lot more than the back and forth BS on the boards. Best of luck to you guys with the auction and getting your tracks protected.

Now get some Roczen and Everts gear up there.
MXMattii
10/14/2011 7:00pm
Hey Matti, you're a jackass here but you love moto and that means a lot more than the back and forth BS on the boards. Best...
Hey Matti, you're a jackass here but you love moto and that means a lot more than the back and forth BS on the boards. Best of luck to you guys with the auction and getting your tracks protected.

Now get some Roczen and Everts gear up there.
Working on Everts Wink
500guy
10/14/2011 7:05pm
I like your style Dude.
Premixed
10/20/2011 3:57am
is that joel roberts sig on the belgium jersey?
MXMattii
10/20/2011 9:19am
Premixed wrote:
is that joel roberts sig on the belgium jersey?
Yep! That is indeed Joel Robert his head and he also signed that shirt that shirt is unique in the world!
MXMattii
10/20/2011 3:58pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2011 4:07pm
Today is the last day... Everything stops between ...

21.00 and 22.10 CEST (Brussels/Paris/Berlin Time)
20.00 and 21.10 BST (London - British Time)
12.00 and 13.10 US Pacific time
14.00 and 15.10 US Central Time
15.00 and 16.10 US Eastern Time
MXMattii
10/21/2011 9:52am
THE BIG "RED DE MOTOCROSS (translation: Save the motocross in Belgium) AUCTION IS NOW INTO HIS LAST HOURS!! IF YOU WANE BUY SOME UNIQUE PIECE THEN IT IS NOW YOUR CHANCE!!

Link for Ebay.com
Link for Ebay.co.uk

END DATE: 21 October 2011 at:

21.00 and 22.10 CEST (Brussels/Paris/Berlin Time)
20.00 and 21.10 BST (London - British Time)
12.00 and 13.10 US Pacific time
14.00 and 15.10 US Central Time
15.00 and 16.10 US Eastern Time
Unbidliama
10/21/2011 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2011 12:05pm
Can't wait, I have my eye on a few things Cool

Post a reply to: The big "Red de Motocross" Auction

The Latest