The Whiskey Throttle show

6/17/2020 10:16am
cablecable wrote:
i already asked ping about jody sounds like a firm no unfortunately. id love to hear it too the guy must have so many stories/knowledge
Jody would be a dream guest. I hope he changes his mind someday. Would be a shame to not hear him share his experiences.

dpingree101
6/18/2020 7:11pm
Thank you Ping and GL Thank you for the good work. Love to have the guests expand and tell us stories. Other podcasts often have this...
Thank you Ping and GL
Thank you for the good work. Love to have the guests expand and tell us stories.
Other podcasts often have this redundant " uhuh.. uhuh.." which is not necessary when the guest is talking. I really appreciate how Ping gets the guest to speak and only interjects to develop further. AND bring the guest back onto the unfinished topic when they get side tracked.
Awesome listens.
I keep dreaming about having Jody Weisel on the show. I even sent him a LONG pleading email.
No responses.
I tried explaining to him the format of podcasts. So many racers I used to hate as a kid because of their image...podcasts have changed my perception of them!! podcasts can be timeless and more exposure than obscure articles in the archives...
Jody has a degree in old people studies, oh the irony if he does not give us a chance...

Any chance to get Herlings some day?
cheers
Thanks for the support... would love to have Herlings on someday. Maybe some Skype interviews for some Other GP legends? ✊🏼
captmoto
6/20/2020 5:20pm
Thank you Ping and GL Thank you for the good work. Love to have the guests expand and tell us stories. Other podcasts often have this...
Thank you Ping and GL
Thank you for the good work. Love to have the guests expand and tell us stories.
Other podcasts often have this redundant " uhuh.. uhuh.." which is not necessary when the guest is talking. I really appreciate how Ping gets the guest to speak and only interjects to develop further. AND bring the guest back onto the unfinished topic when they get side tracked.
Awesome listens.
I keep dreaming about having Jody Weisel on the show. I even sent him a LONG pleading email.
No responses.
I tried explaining to him the format of podcasts. So many racers I used to hate as a kid because of their image...podcasts have changed my perception of them!! podcasts can be timeless and more exposure than obscure articles in the archives...
Jody has a degree in old people studies, oh the irony if he does not give us a chance...

cheers
Thanks for the support... would love to have Herlings on someday. Maybe some Skype interviews for some Other GP legends? ✊🏼
Agree with getting Jody on the show. The man has seen practically everything.
Motomanthey
6/20/2020 7:16pm
Long time fan, first time poster. Ping and GL do a great job on the show and I make sure to tune into every episode. Only suggestion I have is to bring back the 'stache, Ping!!

Keep up the good work!

The Shop

Crush
6/21/2020 2:09am
Thank you Ping and GL
Awesome listens.
No responses.

cheers
Funny if you suggested skype 6 months ago i'd have said fuck-no, but I think the whole world is getting more used too it now, doesn't seem that bad. Still better face to face for sure.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
6/21/2020 4:58am
Hey Ping and GL. . I know I have offered some constructive criticism bit I really enjoyed Guy Cooper Interview.

The dusted runner story was too funny!.

Having lived in the country my whole life, I fully understand how the silty dirt just lingers in the air.😁

Great show, long show... could have listened 5 hours more..

scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
6/22/2020 1:11am
cablecable wrote:
i already asked ping about jody sounds like a firm no unfortunately. id love to hear it too the guy must have so many stories/knowledge
Jody would be a dream guest. I hope he changes his mind someday. Would be a shame to not hear him share his experiences.

its a shame Jodie does not want to do any podcasts (Matthes has mentioned reaching out and getting a hard no as well). he is a part of MX history and it would be cool to hear his views on anyones podcast,

Post a reply to: The Whiskey Throttle show

The Latest