The Whiskey Throttle Show with Jeff Emig LIVE

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2019 4:07 PM

S:1 E:4 Press Release
January 17th, 2019
[Corona, CA]
The Whiskey Throttle Show welcomes former supercross and motocross champion Jeff Emig to the TLD Saloon! Jeffro had a hall-of-fame career and he followed that up with an impressive stint as the color commentator for the Monster Energy Supercross series. Fro has had some big shake-ups in his life recently and we’ll go through his story this Thursday evening.
Is there something you’ve always wanted to ask Jeff? Send an email to info@thewhiskeythrottleshow.com and we’ll add it to our list of questions. You can also send questions to Ping and GL via Twitter [@w_throttle_show] and the duo will respond in the 4 Wheel Parts Get@Me Q & A segment later in the show.
You can listen on Itunes, Spotify, Stitcher and links to the show can be found on www.racerxonline.com , www.troyleedesigns.com as well as www.thewhiskeythrottleshow.com. The show will be available on our YouTube channel by searching The Whiskey Throttle Show.

Follow us on Instagram @whiskeythrottleshow
Follow us on Twitter @w_throttle_show

Purchase your tax-deductible tickets to the live show on January 17th with Jeff Emig here:
https://road2recovery.com/shop/experiences/the-whisky-throttle-show-at-the-tld-saloon/

Limited seats available! $20 donation per seat and 100% of proceeds go to Road 2 Recovery… Free 805 beer and pizza with entry!

The Whiskey Throttle Show would like to sincerely thank our partners:
PowerDot DeCal Works Racer X www.mypowerdot.com www.decalworks.com www.racerxonline.com
Troy Lee Designs 4 Wheel Parts www.troyleedesigns.com www.4wheelparts.com
Method Race Wheels Dunlop Motorcycle Tires www.methodracewheels.com www.dunlopmotorcycletires.com

|

1/13/2019 4:13 PM

This should be a really good one... Hell, they all have been really good... but Fro had quite the career, filled with highs and lows.. will definitely make for yet another kick ass show

|

1/13/2019 10:01 PM

I’ll be there. Got a few dudes on the fence. Do these typically sell out? I have 4 tickets just want to know if these other guys need to get off their ass. Thanks.

|

Steve Edwards
Thousand Oaks, CA

1/14/2019 9:04 AM

Watched the Roger D one, best stories ever

|

1/14/2019 1:14 PM

I like it a lot! One thing that would make it better is when the setting would be more of a roundtable. It would be cooler if you guys sat together closer to get a more intimate and comfortable setting. I don’t know how to put it but I feel the current setup creates an uncomfortable distance to the guest.

|

1/15/2019 6:08 AM

shine in the coffee maker ,lol

|

1/15/2019 8:54 AM

hillbilly wrote:

Watched the Roger D one, best stories ever

That show was amazing. I think there were times that he a had a little more to say but Ping and GL would launch into another question or their own comments. They probably could have done 3 more hours with him.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

1/15/2019 11:21 AM

Ask the hard questions about feld and rc please.

|

1/15/2019 11:46 AM

Hope to make one of these. Unfortunately I have had prior obligations. This one with Emig should be good.

|

1/16/2019 7:18 AM

Where is the show done?

I'd like to ship them something to put in the coffee maker

|

1/17/2019 8:16 AM

We sold out the first show but we are selling a few extra spots this time. If you get to the door we won't turn you away... just might have to stand.

Hillbilly, the show is done at Troy Lee Designs in Corona, CA... 155 E Rincon, to be exact. Just don't let Troy get the moonshine first or I'll never see it. smile

|

1/17/2019 9:51 AM

What time does it start Ping? Im on the East Coast and do not wanna miss it!

|