The Whiskey Throttle Show with Adam Cianciarulo is up!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2019 2:05 PM

Watch on YouTube or listen on iTunes, Spotify, or Stitcher. Adam was great, as per usual.

|

2/10/2019 2:06 PM

I m sure it’s gonna be great!! Looking forward to it

|

2/10/2019 2:10 PM

Thanks David! Already watched it earlier on Youtube - excellent show once again and can't wait for the next!

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

2/10/2019 3:20 PM

Loving the shows!!!


Ping, is there a discount code you guys offer for 4WP? I’m going to buy some method wheels for my moto van and figured I’d help out the show and use 4WP.

|

2/10/2019 8:37 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

Loving the shows!!!


Ping, is there a discount code you guys offer for 4WP? I’m going to buy some method wheels for my moto van and figured I’d help out the show and use 4WP.

They haven’t offered anything yet. I’ll check with them and if they do something I’ll post it on here.

|

2/10/2019 8:41 PM

Great episode. GL was good too. Keep bringing in the guest Ping.

|

2/10/2019 9:00 PM

Thanks man, enjoying the content!

|

10' 200 XC-w
96' XR600r

2/10/2019 9:01 PM

We were at the show. Ac was awesome and the 2 hosts, DP101 and GL8 did a great job with the interviewing. Only problem I saw was GL8 couldn't get the 8 on his cup lined up on the table for the camera. DP101 kept his inline the whole night.

|

2/10/2019 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 9:25 PM

I posted about being on vacation in Corona and no one told me about this ?. I get bad vibes from Ping but would've loved to have met AC

|

2/10/2019 9:53 PM

Really Adam? Let's cut the BS and get MC or Wardy already ?

|

2/10/2019 9:57 PM

How about a Kenny Watson podcast? I like his stories and vision.

|

2/10/2019 10:01 PM

RexEasely wrote:

Really Adam? Let's cut the BS and get MC or Wardy already ?

Hey not every guest can be legendary, and anyway, did you see the list of third stringers some people want to be on the show?

|

2/10/2019 10:52 PM

Great show, Adam was awesome and the questions you guys asked him were spot on. Being there was quite the experience. I will definitely go to more in the future, work permitting.

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

2/10/2019 11:31 PM

Any chance you guys will host shows Live on youtube? that would be sweet. its filmed friday nights i beleive but not on youtube until after the races on sunday so sometimes feels outdated a lil.

|

2/11/2019 9:24 AM

I can't find this episode in the pulpmx app for some reason

|

2/11/2019 9:36 AM

Gotland Edon wrote:

I can't find this episode in the pulpmx app for some reason

This is the Whiskey Throttle Show, not affiliated with Pulp MX.

|

2/11/2019 10:04 AM

Gotland Edon wrote:

I can't find this episode in the pulpmx app for some reason

try youtube

|

2/11/2019 10:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2019 10:10 AM

For myself, having a mix of past legends and present stars is more interesting than just one generation of guest. Even at 61, AC was extremely well-spoken and quite a lot of entertaining info and funny stories for all.. Keep up the great shows with all types in the Moto world.

|

2/12/2019 6:05 PM

ktmdan wrote:

I posted about being on vacation in Corona and no one told me about this ?. I get bad vibes from Ping but would've loved to have met AC

Bad vibes?? Lol. Nothing a couple beers couldn’t have fixed. Hopefully you can make another one sometime soon.

|

2/12/2019 8:48 PM

dpingree101 wrote:

Watch on YouTube or listen on iTunes, Spotify, or Stitcher. Adam was great, as per usual.

Ping, you guys are killing it, a little long for my tastes at times, but love the format and the vibe you get from the riders, they seem really comfortable. Im digging it. ?

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/12/2019 8:50 PM

Gotland Edon wrote:

I can't find this episode in the pulpmx app for some reason

RedDirtDog wrote:

try youtube

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/12/2019 8:57 PM

This episode was great. Will Troy Lee be the guest one show?

|

2/13/2019 8:39 AM

731chopper wrote:

This episode was great. Will Troy Lee be the guest one show?

Absolutely.

|

2/13/2019 9:35 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

Loving the shows!!!


Ping, is there a discount code you guys offer for 4WP? I’m going to buy some method wheels for my moto van and figured I’d help out the show and use 4WP.

dpingree101 wrote:

They haven’t offered anything yet. I’ll check with them and if they do something I’ll post it on here.

Absolutely loving the show, Ping. AC was best one yet imo. QQ- my wife is a dentist and is always complaining of soreness and muscle tightness from having to lean over patients all day in awkward positions. She has a bday coming up in a few weeks so thinking of picking up a powerdot on account of your high praise... Any chance they offer any promo codes for loyal WTS listeners?

|