The Whiskey Throttle Show

ob
11/5/2018 7:20am
Two of the nicest dudes around, minus Pings retarded political shit. Can't wait to listen.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
11/5/2018 8:03am
ob wrote:
Two of the nicest dudes around, minus Pings retarded political shit. Can't wait to listen.
What did I miss with the political crap? I assume posts got clipped
ob
11/5/2018 8:52am
ob wrote:
seth505 wrote:
What did I miss with the political crap? I assume posts got clipped
Crazy stuff he likes to bring up with Mathes on the pulp show. Still think the guy has lots of interesting things to say besides that stuff.

The Shop

dpingree101
11/5/2018 10:27am
Let me add some clarity here guys... There will be zero political talk. And I see there is another podcast with a similar name but I assure you ours will be unique and have it's own format and vibe. It is going to be podcast/video/live show every week starting in mid-December. Studio will be in a prominent location in southern California.. should be able to announce that specifically after a meeting today. I'll share more as I'm able to. This is going to be really fun
Hudd_421
11/5/2018 10:37am
Let me add some clarity here guys... There will be zero political talk. And I see there is another podcast with a similar name but I...
Let me add some clarity here guys... There will be zero political talk. And I see there is another podcast with a similar name but I assure you ours will be unique and have it's own format and vibe. It is going to be podcast/video/live show every week starting in mid-December. Studio will be in a prominent location in southern California.. should be able to announce that specifically after a meeting today. I'll share more as I'm able to. This is going to be really fun
Can't wait! May I suggest live streaming on YouTube and also producing highlight clips ala Joe Rogan?
Motoxdoc
11/5/2018 11:24am
What was his Uncle s response when you mentioned this pic?
He kind of remembered it, but it didn't stick out in his mind like it did for me...."Yeah, I remember something about a bad accident and hurting his shoulder early in his pro career....then he took a break, got new sponsors and started racing WORCS." He didn't really seem to know the details or who GL was. He was surprised I knew who his nephew was, and stoked that I validated what a bad-ass racer he was....and still is!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
11/5/2018 11:29am
Motoxdoc wrote:
He kind of remembered it, but it didn't stick out in his mind like it did for me...."Yeah, I remember something about a bad accident and...
He kind of remembered it, but it didn't stick out in his mind like it did for me...."Yeah, I remember something about a bad accident and hurting his shoulder early in his pro career....then he took a break, got new sponsors and started racing WORCS." He didn't really seem to know the details or who GL was. He was surprised I knew who his nephew was, and stoked that I validated what a bad-ass racer he was....and still is!
Wasn't his Uncle Rick, was it?
Motoxdoc
11/5/2018 11:30am
Let me add some clarity here guys... There will be zero political talk. And I see there is another podcast with a similar name but I...
It would be cool if you had a studio where a live audience could attend.
ob
11/5/2018 11:43am Edited Date/Time 11/5/2018 11:44am
Motoxdoc wrote:
It would be cool if you had a studio where a live audience could attend.
Awesome Ping, I was thinking you were doing something new but then saw the 20 or so episodes of Whiskey Throttle Radio already on stitcher. Did you guys know about that before you came up with your shows name? Lol
Motoxdoc
11/5/2018 12:18pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
He kind of remembered it, but it didn't stick out in his mind like it did for me...."Yeah, I remember something about a bad accident and...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I can't remember....I see so many faces and names in my work....but if he has an Uncle Rick living near or in San Bernardino, that was probably him. Certain things stick in your mind, and when someone mentions an obscure name from the sport during an unrelated conversation...that's one of those conversations that you remember...but his name slips my mind.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
11/5/2018 12:46pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
I can't remember....I see so many faces and names in my work....but if he has an Uncle Rick living near or in San Bernardino, that was...
I can't remember....I see so many faces and names in my work....but if he has an Uncle Rick living near or in San Bernardino, that was probably him. Certain things stick in your mind, and when someone mentions an obscure name from the sport during an unrelated conversation...that's one of those conversations that you remember...but his name slips my mind.
Probably not the same one. The one I am talking about lives somewhere near Santa Barbara. Not sure what you do for work, but this one comes into mine every so often to check on the product he reps in the HVAC industry.
Dang It
11/5/2018 5:58pm
This will be super cool. Can't wait and I hope that this is a great success. Well done Ping!
dpingree101
11/5/2018 8:12pm
We will have a YouTube channel and we will be doing live shows in our studio at Troy LeeDesigns.
dpingree101
11/5/2018 8:12pm
We weren’t aware of the other show until yesterday. Don’t know who they are.
11/19/2018 4:00pm
Dang It wrote:
Two Icons of the sport who will tell it like it is! Who's ready for a Mustache [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/11/02/299761/s1200_ghQkUaX0_400x400.jpg[/img] Ride?
Two Icons of the sport who will tell it like it is! Who's ready for a Mustache Ride?
The guy from England that wants to clean your boots?
nytsmaC
11/19/2018 4:02pm
Can you have Seth in studio on guitar for your house band?
11/19/2018 7:59pm
Only 3 types of guys have mustaches like that. Even Speidi won't run that.

MotoMo165
11/29/2018 1:45am
David pingree talks about what to expect from the pod on the latest DMXs podcast. Sounds like it will be fucking awesome. All proceeds for live sit in shows will also go to road 2 recovery, also a bar at the studio. Check the dmxs pod out for more info sounds great ,
TallonT911
11/29/2018 10:44am
MotoMo165 wrote:
David pingree talks about what to expect from the pod on the latest DMXs podcast. Sounds like it will be fucking awesome. All proceeds for live...
David pingree talks about what to expect from the pod on the latest DMXs podcast. Sounds like it will be fucking awesome. All proceeds for live sit in shows will also go to road 2 recovery, also a bar at the studio. Check the dmxs pod out for more info sounds great ,
The only part that didn’t sound good was that they were going to put a drinking cap on GL ??

Post a reply to: The Whiskey Throttle Show

The Latest