The Tyler Stepek Story

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2021 6:16 AM

Check out my recent short film featuring a Mid Atlantic Favorite, Tyler Stepek. Tyler has been through quite a bit in the last 1-2 years and has come back stronger than ever. I made this film to be entered in the InAWorldOfEcho film festival and will be shown on the third night alone with 20 other films. Everyone check them out starting next Friday on the InAWorldOfEcho YouTube channel. In the meantime, mine is attached below. I am always looking to get better so constructive criticism is encouraged.

|

Mediocre Film Guy

11/12/2021 6:31 AM

I watched it - awesome video, and he’s an absolute animal at tomahawk !

|

11/12/2021 6:46 AM

yz133rider wrote:

I like watching him ride at Tomahawk a LOT. He absolutely shreds that place.

|

Mediocre Film Guy

11/12/2021 7:16 AM

yz133rider wrote:

TheRookie wrote:

I like watching him ride at Tomahawk a LOT. He absolutely shreds that place.

I love when I feel like I’m riding decently and then him or Runkles come past at fighter jet velocities.

So absurdly amazing lol!

|

11/12/2021 10:08 AM

Appreciate the shout Wade!

If anyone on here has enjoyed Wade's film on Tyler, you're welcome to come watch it with us on night 3 of the festival, which will be Sunday, November 21st. The World of Echo YouTube channel will host the festival showcase each night in a Premiere-style event, with Live Chat throughout the evening as the films play.

Additional details for the festival, including the entire 3-night film roster, can be found on my Instagram, @inaworldofecho, and on the site HERE. Festival premiere times coming soon.

|