The Silent Assassin

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2018 7:46 PM

Graham Jarvis is just a freak. Total bad ass.

Enjoy!

|

8/31/2018 7:47 PM

|

8/31/2018 10:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2018 10:40 PM

I urge any one on Instagram to follow him. He is always posting mind blowing stuff.

Here's one from earlier in the year. Look at that other guy shake his head in disbelief

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

8/31/2018 11:08 PM

Derpin' DJ wrote:

I urge any one on Instagram to follow him. He is always posting mind blowing stuff.

Here's one from earlier in the year. Look at that other guy shake his head in disbelief

How is that even possible...

|

9/1/2018 9:00 AM

Derpin' DJ wrote:

BABSTER#976 wrote:

How is that even possible...

Jeez. That dude is sick. Never seen that clip before.

|

9/1/2018 9:04 AM

Derpin' DJ wrote:

That would be totally demoralizing haha. Skills and skills for miles.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/1/2018 9:51 AM

So little throttle, so much forward............because 2 stroke.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

9/1/2018 10:12 AM

MX is my first love, but the things that Jarvis does on a bike are absolutely mind blowing. Probably the best all around rider in the world.

|

9/1/2018 10:15 AM

Skylebones wrote:

MX is my first love, but the things that Jarvis does on a bike are absolutely mind blowing. Probably the best all around rider in the world.

Quite a few of those top off-road guys have a lot of overall bike skills. I dig watching the top MX guys do their thing.....but gawd dang , you have to appreciate the skill set of those good off-road guys.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/1/2018 10:15 AM

Lol. Insane. Any dirt bike fan can spend hours enjoying his videos. Respect.
|

9/1/2018 10:24 AM

Being a hard enduro fan, I spend hours watching his on board footage from races like Romaniacs and Hell's Gate. So much talent, 43 years old and probably the most talented guy ever to throw a leg over a motorcycle.

He also has fun. It must be cool to literally make anywhere a playing area for him and his TE300. I see Husqvarna hanging onto him for the rest of his career.

|