The SMARTEST podium of all-time?

str8line
Edited Date/Time 5/27/2019 6:48am
Listening to the 250 podium interviews of AC, Lawrence, JCooper and Ferrandis made me want to go back to school. What an incredibly bright bunch of kids.
|
dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
5/26/2019 8:08am
str8line wrote:
Listening to the 250 podium interviews of AC, Lawrence, JCooper and Ferrandis made me want to go back to school. What an incredibly bright bunch of...
Listening to the 250 podium interviews of AC, Lawrence, JCooper and Ferrandis made me want to go back to school. What an incredibly bright bunch of kids.
I know what you mean. My son is getting ready to start his 3rd year of college in August, and we were just having random conversation the other day on various topics that I thought I had a decent grasp of knowledge on. After about 20 mins of conversing, I came to the conclusion that I am dumber than a box of shit. So, now I'm really just relying on the old saying my Dad passed onto me, "Be good to your kids, and treat them with respect. They are the ones who decide which nursing home you're going to live in."
5/26/2019 8:14am
Well spoken and down to earth dudes.. All four guys you mentioned are great ambassadors for the sport
level
5/26/2019 8:29am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2019 8:30am
I thought the same thing. Very good on podium.

The Shop

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
5/26/2019 8:58am
str8line wrote:
Listening to the 250 podium interviews of AC, Lawrence, JCooper and Ferrandis made me want to go back to school. What an incredibly bright bunch of...
Kids?
peltier626
5/26/2019 5:43pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2019 5:56pm
AC is very well spoken and hunter lawerence is a breath of fresh air. Ferrandis seems like a humble guy too. Great 250 action and racing so far in mx.
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
5/26/2019 5:50pm
coolest thing is AC has so much respect for other riders. i mean no one in 450's gives props to their competition.. only really seen it in gp's before.
crowe176
5/26/2019 6:30pm
str8line wrote:
dadofagun wrote:
I know what you mean. My son is getting ready to start his 3rd year of college in August, and we were just having random conversation...
I know what you mean. My son is getting ready to start his 3rd year of college in August, and we were just having random conversation the other day on various topics that I thought I had a decent grasp of knowledge on. After about 20 mins of conversing, I came to the conclusion that I am dumber than a box of shit. So, now I'm really just relying on the old saying my Dad passed onto me, "Be good to your kids, and treat them with respect. They are the ones who decide which nursing home you're going to live in."
You're doing better than me. I realized I was a moron when my kid was a junior in highschool and wanted to discus economics with me.
MudPup545
5/27/2019 6:22am
str8line wrote:
dadofagun wrote:
I know what you mean. My son is getting ready to start his 3rd year of college in August, and we were just having random conversation...
crowe176 wrote:
You're doing better than me. I realized I was a moron when my kid was a junior in highschool and wanted to discus economics with me.
Right about the time my kid asked for help with 5th grade math homework for me.
Flip109
5/27/2019 6:48am
dadofagun wrote:
crowe176 wrote:
MudPup545 wrote:
Right about the time my kid asked for help with 5th grade math homework for me.
This is no shit. My 8th grade step daughter is always asking me for help with her math stuff. Some of the crap is hard! Some stuff I can get the answer but the way they want you to show your work is all messed up. Good thing for google Laughing

Post a reply to: The SMARTEST podium of all-time?

The Latest