The Runaways

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2017 9:59 AM

Anyone know what ever happened with these guys? I was watching old videos so I watched this series and it seems to cut off abruptly after the last video.

?list=PLqsMdvUFMwENnPjDrlukFJHHmXb253yAD
|

8/12/2017 10:00 AM

One factor may be that it costs money to publish content and no one wants to pay for it.

|

8/12/2017 10:28 AM

I believe Bailey hung up racing and riding in general after this was finished.

|

8/12/2017 7:30 PM

ML512 wrote:

I believe Bailey hung up racing and riding in general after this was finished.

Wow I guess he got burnt out.

|

8/12/2017 9:25 PM

Joan Jett and Lita Ford obviously continued in music, Michael Steele was in the Bangles, Cherie Currie makes eagles and bears with a chainsaw, one of the others was in Spinal Tap. That's all I got.

|

8/12/2017 10:51 PM

Kx125rider wrote:

Anyone know what ever happened with these guys? I was watching old videos so I watched this series and it seems to cut off abruptly after the last video.

?list=PLqsMdvUFMwENnPjDrlukFJHHmXb253yAD

The runaways... Saw lita Ford and Joan Jett back in the day. Opened for Rick Derringer and Sammy Hagar. Helluva show at the cow Palace. Sammy tore that fucker down. He got on his bad motor scooter and rode.

|

8/13/2017 5:26 PM

BobbyM wrote:

The runaways... Saw lita Ford and Joan Jett back in the day. Opened for Rick Derringer and Sammy Hagar. Helluva show at the cow Palace. Sammy tore that fucker down. He got on his bad motor scooter and rode.

cool
|

8/13/2017 6:10 PM

RandyS wrote:

Joan Jett and Lita Ford obviously continued in music, Michael Steele was in the Bangles, Cherie Currie makes eagles and bears with a chainsaw, one of the others was in Spinal Tap. That's all I got.

Yep saw The Runaways with the Ramones, Great show!!. Sandy West the drummer past away in 2006. And I believe all the original Ramones have all past away.sad

|

8/13/2017 6:31 PM

?ecver=1
|

"Who cares about what other people think"