The Rock is a real standup dude.....

Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 11:01am
Thanks again Mike for hookin me up. Was cool meeting Alderton and behind the scenes at Honda of Troy. You got a campsite to stay at if u make Dilla or the Wick. Turbo
|
jmar
6/13/2010 7:47pm
Yes the Rock is a stand up moto loving guy.

`ol Ger
6/13/2010 8:04pm
Honda of Troy? Thought that title went out with the two stroke.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
6/13/2010 8:15pm
Mike is an awesome guy for sure!
f4ctry
6/13/2010 8:25pm
yeah for sure....met him last year and he showed ur round for a couple of hours....

The Shop

BobbyM
6/13/2010 8:34pm
Thanks again Mike for hookin me up. Was cool meeting Alderton and behind the scenes at Honda of Troy. You got a campsite to stay at...
Thanks again Mike for hookin me up. Was cool meeting Alderton and behind the scenes at Honda of Troy. You got a campsite to stay at if u make Dilla or the Wick. Turbo
fuggen eh
JW381
6/14/2010 9:59am
The rock is definitely a good moto lovin' fella.

I remember fighting with him about politics on MT back in the day.

Gotta love Salma.
The Rock
6/24/2010 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2010 10:22pm
Thanks again Mike for hookin me up. Was cool meeting Alderton and behind the scenes at Honda of Troy. You got a campsite to stay at...
It was my pleasure and you're most welcome Dave!

f4ctry-Is that you Justin Chapman?

Appreciate everyone elses comments a lot and thanks to JW381 for the heads up about this thread..........funny how different it is meeting someone in person than interacting on a forum.

pyschchle-Righteous photo of Salma! I stopped returning her calls though after she married the seven billion dollar man.

Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
6/24/2010 10:52pm
jmar wrote:
Yes the Rock is a stand up moto loving guy.

Absolutely no argument there.
stillwelding
6/25/2010 12:26am
The Rock wrote:
It was my pleasure and you're most welcome Dave! f4ctry-Is that you Justin Chapman? Appreciate everyone elses comments a lot and thanks to JW381 for the...

Appreciate everyone elses comments a lot and thanks to JW381 for the heads up about this thread..........funny how different it is meeting someone in person than interacting on a forum.

pyschchle-Righteous photo of Salma! I stopped returning her calls though after she married the seven billion dollar man.

Hey Rock! What ever happened with your X-Trig clamp deal?
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
6/25/2010 3:33am
The Rock wrote:
It was my pleasure and you're most welcome Dave! f4ctry-Is that you Justin Chapman? Appreciate everyone elses comments a lot and thanks to JW381 for the...

F4tory is one of the kiwi's you showed around for a few hours last year,

JR51
6/25/2010 4:16am
Rock is a great man! When I posted my jersey auction for our Autism walk team, he jumped online and posted a donation. Supporting the cause of a stranger is extremely high on the good people list if you ask me.
JW381
6/25/2010 7:01am
The Rock wrote:

What a gold digger! You were right to cut her off tho.

What nationals you making it to this summer?
jeffro503
6/25/2010 7:05am
X100 man! Mike is a great guy! I haven't forgot about the California trip Mike. Still in the works.........just delayed a little.
Loose
6/25/2010 7:22am
scott_nz wrote:

Scott, haven't seen you around for a long time, what's your take on Coppins/Aprillia etc?
yosmithy
6/25/2010 7:24am
The Rock is older than I am,

That's the most important thing...
The Rock
6/25/2010 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2010 5:09pm
Hey Rock! What ever happened with your X-Trig clamp deal?
The Xtrig deal was just for the Stealth Pro due to the exchange rate limitations.

Excellent triple clamps (the packaging alone reeks quality) but the list price prevents them from getting traction in the US.

In the meantime riders will have to buy a KTM as they come of the majority of those.

JW381-Not sure about what Nationals I'll hit aside from Southwick and the season ending deal at Pala. Would love to hit Washougal too.

yosmithy-Good one!
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
6/25/2010 3:04pm
scott_nz wrote:

Loose wrote:
Scott, haven't seen you around for a long time, what's your take on Coppins/Aprillia etc?
Honestly, i hope he getting good $$$'s, because the thing is a roach,

Ill be coming to the final round of the Aussie titles as well, never been to a aussie mx round should be fun
Loose
6/25/2010 3:29pm
I live 5 mins from the track, see you there
6/25/2010 9:59pm
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Phil and Mike at Hangtown and both are great guys! I wish I would have had more time to talk with both of them as they had a ton of great stories and both are a wealth of information.
The Rock
6/27/2010 12:13am
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Phil and Mike at Hangtown and both are great guys! I wish I would have had more...
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Phil and Mike at Hangtown and both are great guys! I wish I would have had more time to talk with both of them as they had a ton of great stories and both are a wealth of information.
Thanks Andre for the nice words.

Here is a shot of you and Phil looking at your beautifully restored HoT bike.

Post a reply to: The Rock is a real standup dude.....

The Latest