The Others...Millville.

Killer Customz
Edited Date/Time 7/21/2015 8:18am
My blog from Millville is up. So many privateers putting in great rides this week.

Check out my site www.kcmx.net

Www.kcmx.net
Killer Customz
|
Starcrossed
7/20/2015 6:24pm
Sure was a great week for privateers, and great to see a couple of the local riders like Jesse Wentland and Zack Williams get their best finishes of the season. Looks like it may be good luck to be featured on your site, McConnahy had the best race of his career also. Looking forward to your upcoming blogs.
RCB33
Fantasy
139th
7/20/2015 7:17pm
Sure was a great week for privateers, and great to see a couple of the local riders like Jesse Wentland and Zack Williams get their best...
Sure was a great week for privateers, and great to see a couple of the local riders like Jesse Wentland and Zack Williams get their best finishes of the season. Looks like it may be good luck to be featured on your site, McConnahy had the best race of his career also. Looking forward to your upcoming blogs.
X2 on this
Killer Customz
7/21/2015 8:18am
Sure was a great week for privateers, and great to see a couple of the local riders like Jesse Wentland and Zack Williams get their best...
It's funny that you mention that, when I did the piece on Alex Ray "Main Event Ready" He made his first SX Main in Detroit that next week!

Post a reply to: The Others...Millville.

The Latest