The Off-Camber Podcast: Andrew Short on the Adventure Known as Rally

ML512
Fantasy
45th
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2019 5:45pm
Here's my bit of spam for the week...it can be found on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher as well. Just search "The Off-Camber Podcast".

https://youtu.be/DrzSFwUaBKQ

First episode was with Donn Maeda on The End of Transworld: https://youtu.be/wJ2UNLpJTjA

Whistling Back to just posting now... Laughing
|
Crisp
3/21/2019 3:16pm
I've only just started this year with listening to podcasts and man are we spoiled for choice. I've just got rid of one that I just couldn't get into so I'll check this one out.
Middleside
3/21/2019 3:54pm
So Ping just goes ahead and uses another guys podcast name and now we have this?
I thought this was going to be on the Bikes Podcast

ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/21/2019 4:21pm
I struggled with a name for weeks and had a good one picked out, but then Osborne got it or before I did, ha! The two you listed above aren’t active, the one did ten episodes and quit and the other only did one episode.

The Shop

Middleside
3/21/2019 4:36pm
ML512 wrote:
I struggled with a name for weeks and had a good one picked out, but then Osborne got it or before I did, ha! The two...
I struggled with a name for weeks and had a good one picked out, but then Osborne got it or before I did, ha! The two you listed above aren’t active, the one did ten episodes and quit and the other only did one episode.
So then if Matthes takes a year off someone can just start using Pulp like it never was there before?

Educate me because
I saw an energy drink that the guy just used a similar name and got sued for millions and was shut down. So how does that work?

Markee
Fantasy
1890th
3/21/2019 5:45pm
Middleside wrote:
So then if Matthes takes a year off someone can just start using Pulp like it never was there before? Educate me because I saw an...
So then if Matthes takes a year off someone can just start using Pulp like it never was there before?

Educate me because
I saw an energy drink that the guy just used a similar name and got sued for millions and was shut down. So how does that work?

Educate yourself. You are on the internet. Look into trade marks and copyright laws if you really give a shit.

Post a reply to: The Off-Camber Podcast: Andrew Short on the Adventure Known as Rally

The Latest