The New Episode (Racetrack Supercross) Thoughts??

SPODEBOY
3/30/2018 11:17am
brimx153 wrote:
Payton and Roger are praised for acting just like Ryano . I don't think that way would work for everyone . But If your going to...
Payton and Roger are praised for acting just like Ryano . I don't think that way would work for everyone . But If your going to call Ryano a dick for being harsh what the hell would you call Payton??

Umm. They don't act like Ryno. LoL.
brimx153
3/30/2018 11:37am
brimx153 wrote:
Payton and Roger are praised for acting just like Ryano . I don't think that way would work for everyone . But If your going to...
Payton and Roger are praised for acting just like Ryano . I don't think that way would work for everyone . But If your going to call Ryano a dick for being harsh what the hell would you call Payton??
SPODEBOY wrote:

People are saying Ryano is being to harsh with the riders .you really think Mitch and Roger are nt harsh if you don't produce results . Mitch is famous for being a hardass
early
Fantasy
2231st
3/30/2018 11:41am
Seemed like that Castello kid was taking better advice from Blake, maybe that a dynamic they could approach more in the future even though Ryno is the coach Blake seemed super relatable. Maybe Leib was meant to fill that position but his season got derailed before it ever began.

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/30/2018 11:44am
brimx153 wrote:
SPODEBOY wrote:

brimx153 wrote:
People are saying Ryano is being to harsh with the riders .you really think Mitch and Roger are nt harsh if you don't produce results...
People are saying Ryano is being to harsh with the riders .you really think Mitch and Roger are nt harsh if you don't produce results . Mitch is famous for being a hardass
There's a small difference though. Anyone on Mitch's team should be able to win on any given night and the same with Roger's team. This is a small privately owned team and none of those guys other than Wharton and Hoeft have a real shot at winning.
GPR245
3/30/2018 12:04pm
Honestly it seems like Leib and Castello really don't have the mental game to get the results needed. Blake regardless of his past or not shows up and blows them away. Leif is full of excuses and somehow "won" that ride. I was under the impression that Castello was close with the team owner? Maybe investing in proven riders even ones that aren't racing currently would be a better fit for this team that expects results?
brimx153
3/30/2018 12:07pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2018 12:10pm
SPODEBOY wrote:

brimx153 wrote:
People are saying Ryano is being to harsh with the riders .you really think Mitch and Roger are nt harsh if you don't produce results...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
There's a small difference though. Anyone on Mitch's team should be able to win on any given night and the same with Roger's team. This is...
There's a small difference though. Anyone on Mitch's team should be able to win on any given night and the same with Roger's team. This is a small privately owned team and none of those guys other than Wharton and Hoeft have a real shot at winning.
True but he is not being harsh to them for not winning he is being harsh because they are qualifying. which especially Leib was choose to do . Plus is not only Ryano. The whole team does nt seem pumped . I sure every private team is prob just the same .it's just with the show we get to see it . Which makes the show great imo .
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
3/30/2018 12:11pm
seth505 wrote:
I really don't understand ryno. One minute he's hating on riders and next he's talking about yoga/meditation and releasing hate in your life.
Ryno is probably not the most well-thought-out guy.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/30/2018 12:17pm
Asimo wrote:
They should give Lapaglia a ride.
LOL!!!

I was there for that. It was entertaining
GTCD15317
3/30/2018 1:39pm
brimx153 wrote:
I love the way him came back fully fit and ready to go . None of this doing nothing in the off season and going to...
I love the way him came back fully fit and ready to go . None of this doing nothing in the off season and going to race yourself into shape crap . Mookie could learn a hell of a lot from Blake
Gtfoh, are you saying Mookie is / was out of shape?
mark_swart
3/30/2018 2:31pm
If the riders are putting in the work during the week, they shouldn't have to act like this to them on race days. I realize racing at the pro level isn't the same experience that us mortals get, but it still seems very toxic. Part of being a good leader is adapting your style to understand what motivates the people you are leading. I'm sure Ryno would do great motivating a young Ryno, but I'm not sure how well it translates to these guys. I do know that if you suck all of the joy out of any task or job, then it becomes something you dread.
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
3/30/2018 4:11pm
they both seem to have "reasons" for results. sometimes you just run out of talent. maybe that is castelos peak. he does seem mentally weaker than his competition. looks like he bounces up more than drive through faces like top guys.
chump6784
3/30/2018 4:24pm
I can understand the teams frustration. The equipment and resources seem top level but every week the same riders have excuses for what's going on. Ryno and the other guys have themselves to blame in a way. Outside of Castillo they chose who was on the team, Heofft was a good choice, I feel Leib has had the chance, had the connections in the industry and couldn't get it done but they picked him anyway and are seeing him perform the same as before.
Either way it's a great series and I really enjoy watching it.

Post a reply to: The New Episode (Racetrack Supercross) Thoughts??

The Latest