The Most Intelligent Talk Is On Vital...

Knoby
2/14/2018 4:39pm
RandyS wrote:
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available...
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available anywhere. Plenty of inside but more importantly real world. Any company in the motorcycle industry that isn't watching this place is doing themselves a great disservice. There's also one of the largest groups of smartass jackasses anywhere on the internet and I try on a daily basis to contribute my share.
I'll drink to that after I finish this pizza I got delivered to the car wash.
TeamGreen
2/14/2018 4:53pm
RandyS wrote:
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available...
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available anywhere. Plenty of inside but more importantly real world. Any company in the motorcycle industry that isn't watching this place is doing themselves a great disservice. There's also one of the largest groups of smartass jackasses anywhere on the internet and I try on a daily basis to contribute my share.
Knoby wrote:
Or, maybe, take a nap. Either way, it doesn’t really matter.
RandyS
2/14/2018 5:07pm
RandyS wrote:
Knoby wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Or, maybe, take a nap. Either way, it doesn’t really matter.
Do an 80/20 split and take the nap while the checks roll in.

The Shop

Post a reply to: The Most Intelligent Talk Is On Vital...

The Latest