The Most Intelligent Talk Is On Vital...

Zoom
Edited Date/Time 2/14/2018 5:07pm
Well, when it comes to Alta.

As a regional sales manager for Alta and a long time "industry guy", I'm all over the internet and social media concerning Alta. Believe me, there are some pretty unbelievable things I have read on other sites or social media about our brand. This might be a big surprise to some of you, but the most intelligent talk about the "future of fast" is right here on Vital.

Keep it up guys!
|
TeamGreen
2/13/2018 8:02pm
Yes, but...can you turn it all the way up to “11”, yet?
Grinning

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/13/2018 10:57pm
And there's scooter, working on the other end of the bell curve... Dry
vetmxr
2/14/2018 1:24am
TeamGreen wrote:
Grinning
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
kb228
2/14/2018 1:27am
Vital is the most intelligent place period about anything. We even got doctors that diagnose through the TV. INCREDIBLE!
KMC440
2/14/2018 1:36am
GuyB wrote:
Responding only serves to stroke his ... Sick
2/14/2018 3:11am
Zoom wrote:
Well, when it comes to Alta. As a regional sales manager for Alta and a long time "industry guy", I'm all over the internet and social...

As a regional sales manager for Alta and a long time "industry guy", I'm all over the internet and social media concerning Alta. Believe me, there are some pretty unbelievable things I have read on other sites or social media about our brand. This might be a big surprise to some of you, but the most intelligent talk about the "future of fast" is right here on Vital.

Keep it up guys!
Gotta agree....I love all the testing and feedback on the forum from guys that actually own the Alta and have a lot of time on the bike. But you have to take it all with a grain of salt, as the reality is somewhere between those that are fully vested in Alta and those that just rode the bike once and hated it. It's definitely the future, but the only question is how soon will the future become the now.
BobbyM
2/14/2018 6:48am
Zoom wrote:
Well, when it comes to Alta. As a regional sales manager for Alta and a long time "industry guy", I'm all over the internet and social...

Keep it up guys!
I don't ride anymore but you kick ass zoom. I hope Alta kickass too.
gt80rider
2/14/2018 7:13am
Spit out my Red Bull when I read the title, LOL. But ya, electric is another kind of animal, there are a number of guys on here that have their heads wrapped around them.
bball35
2/14/2018 7:18am
He is only confirming what we already knew.
Flip109
2/14/2018 7:27am
kb228 wrote:
Vital is the most intelligent place period about anything. We even got doctors that diagnose through the TV. INCREDIBLE!
Don’t forget trainers, riding coaches, and life coaches also! Plus pharmacists! All for the cheap price of free! Love it Cool
Nas
2/14/2018 9:13am
kb228 wrote:
Flip109 wrote:
Don’t forget trainers, riding coaches, and life coaches also! Plus pharmacists! All for the cheap price of free! Love it Cool
We have also acquired some game developers and graphic designers recently... It keeps getting better!
Johnny Depp
2/14/2018 12:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2018 12:23pm
This place is a melting pot of great ideas and input.

I'm working on some ideas to help E-bikes go farther, faster and longer, I'll get back to you when I have more details. Wink For now, let's keep this between just us.

JAFO92
2/14/2018 12:45pm
GuyB wrote:

huck
2/14/2018 1:47pm
JAFO92 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/14/244099/s1200_Smarter_than_youre.jpg[/img]

*your
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
2/14/2018 2:42pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Grinning
Instead of maps 1-4 it should read 1,2,3,11 Grinning
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
2/14/2018 2:58pm
JAFO92 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/14/244099/s1200_Smarter_than_youre.jpg[/img]

huck wrote:
*your
LOL
RandyS
2/14/2018 3:19pm
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available anywhere. Plenty of inside but more importantly real world. Any company in the motorcycle industry that isn't watching this place is doing themselves a great disservice. There's also one of the largest groups of smartass jackasses anywhere on the internet and I try on a daily basis to contribute my share.
scooter5002
2/14/2018 3:21pm
GuyB wrote:
History has shown that some brilliant minds are not recognized for their genius, until after their death. Not sure how that applies to ME, but, I digress.

scooter5002: providing comic relief, in a world full of arguing internet assholes, since 2010.
scooter5002
2/14/2018 3:22pm
RandyS wrote:
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available...
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available anywhere. Plenty of inside but more importantly real world. Any company in the motorcycle industry that isn't watching this place is doing themselves a great disservice. There's also one of the largest groups of smartass jackasses anywhere on the internet and I try on a daily basis to contribute my share.
Props, homey.
RandyS
2/14/2018 3:27pm
RandyS wrote:
The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available...
Props, homey.
Back at ya.
TeamGreen
2/14/2018 3:33pm
Zoom wrote:

Keep it up guys!
BobbyM wrote:
I don't ride anymore but you kick ass zoom. I hope Alta kickass too.
Hi, I’m Bob. I don’t always ride, but when I do? I always put my best foot forward and “I Ride The Lightning on my Alta” complete with a Danny Magoo Chandler graphics kit.

“I Ride The Lightning On My Alta”, “iRide”, “I Ride Electric” all... copyright, by me...of-course.
Spizzy
2/14/2018 3:33pm
Zoom wrote:

Keep it up guys!
Great. I hope you found my rant at KTMTalk about how I feel the company you work for dumped on us early purchasers.
newmann
2/14/2018 3:35pm
RandyS wrote:
Pretty damn good collective of their customer base right here as well. I think that's what a lot of the shortsighted egos in the industry fail to realize.
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
2/14/2018 4:16pm
I read the OP in a sarcastic tone in order for it to make sense

Post a reply to: The Most Intelligent Talk Is On Vital...

The Latest