The Most Intelligent Talk Is On Vital...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2018 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2018 8:07 PM

Well, when it comes to Alta.

As a regional sales manager for Alta and a long time "industry guy", I'm all over the internet and social media concerning Alta. Believe me, there are some pretty unbelievable things I have read on other sites or social media about our brand. This might be a big surprise to some of you, but the most intelligent talk about the "future of fast" is right here on Vital.

Keep it up guys!

|

2/13/2018 8:02 PM

Yes, but...can you turn it all the way up to “11”, yet?
grin

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/13/2018 8:12 PM

Photo

|

2/13/2018 8:15 PM

Tubes rule.

|

2/13/2018 8:48 PM

|

2/13/2018 10:57 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

And there's scooter, working on the other end of the bell curve... ermm

|

2/14/2018 1:24 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

grin

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

2/14/2018 1:27 AM

Vital is the most intelligent place period about anything. We even got doctors that diagnose through the TV. INCREDIBLE!

|

2/14/2018 1:36 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Responding only serves to stroke his ... sick

|

2/14/2018 3:11 AM

Zoom wrote:

As a regional sales manager for Alta and a long time "industry guy", I'm all over the internet and social media concerning Alta. Believe me, there are some pretty unbelievable things I have read on other sites or social media about our brand. This might be a big surprise to some of you, but the most intelligent talk about the "future of fast" is right here on Vital.

Keep it up guys!

Gotta agree....I love all the testing and feedback on the forum from guys that actually own the Alta and have a lot of time on the bike. But you have to take it all with a grain of salt, as the reality is somewhere between those that are fully vested in Alta and those that just rode the bike once and hated it. It's definitely the future, but the only question is how soon will the future become the now.

|

2/14/2018 6:45 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

grin

The dude from Spinal Tap can...

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

2/14/2018 6:48 AM

Zoom wrote:

Keep it up guys!

I don't ride anymore but you kick ass zoom. I hope Alta kickass too.

|

2/14/2018 7:13 AM

Spit out my Red Bull when I read the title, LOL. But ya, electric is another kind of animal, there are a number of guys on here that have their heads wrapped around them.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/14/2018 7:18 AM

He is only confirming what we already knew.

|

2/14/2018 7:27 AM

kb228 wrote:

Vital is the most intelligent place period about anything. We even got doctors that diagnose through the TV. INCREDIBLE!

Don’t forget trainers, riding coaches, and life coaches also! Plus pharmacists! All for the cheap price of free! Love it cool

|

2/14/2018 9:13 AM

kb228 wrote:

Flip109 wrote:

Don’t forget trainers, riding coaches, and life coaches also! Plus pharmacists! All for the cheap price of free! Love it cool

We have also acquired some game developers and graphic designers recently... It keeps getting better!

|

2/14/2018 12:12 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

I thought it was funny

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

2/14/2018 12:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 12:23 PM

This place is a melting pot of great ideas and input.

I'm working on some ideas to help E-bikes go farther, faster and longer, I'll get back to you when I have more details. wink For now, let's keep this between just us.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

2/14/2018 12:39 PM

Intelligent?
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

KX125

2/14/2018 12:45 PM

GuyB wrote:

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/14/2018 1:47 PM

JAFO92 wrote:
Photo

*your

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

2/14/2018 2:42 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

grin

Instead of maps 1-4 it should read 1,2,3,11 grin

|

2/14/2018 2:58 PM

GuyB wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:
Photo

huck wrote:

*your

LOL

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

2/14/2018 3:19 PM

The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available anywhere. Plenty of inside but more importantly real world. Any company in the motorcycle industry that isn't watching this place is doing themselves a great disservice. There's also one of the largest groups of smartass jackasses anywhere on the internet and I try on a daily basis to contribute my share.

|

2/14/2018 3:21 PM

GuyB wrote:

History has shown that some brilliant minds are not recognized for their genius, until after their death. Not sure how that applies to ME, but, I digress.

scooter5002: providing comic relief, in a world full of arguing internet assholes, since 2010.

|

2/14/2018 3:22 PM

RandyS wrote:

The industry cool guys can mock Vital all they want but I don't believe there is a larger base of knowledge about off road motorcycles available anywhere. Plenty of inside but more importantly real world. Any company in the motorcycle industry that isn't watching this place is doing themselves a great disservice. There's also one of the largest groups of smartass jackasses anywhere on the internet and I try on a daily basis to contribute my share.

Props, homey.

|

2/14/2018 3:27 PM

RandyS wrote:

scooter5002 wrote:

Props, homey.

Back at ya.

|

2/14/2018 3:33 PM

Zoom wrote:

Keep it up guys!

BobbyM wrote:

I don't ride anymore but you kick ass zoom. I hope Alta kickass too.

Hi, I’m Bob. I don’t always ride, but when I do? I always put my best foot forward and “I Ride The Lightning on my Alta” complete with a Danny Magoo Chandler graphics kit.

“I Ride The Lightning On My Alta”, “iRide”, “I Ride Electric” all... copyright, by me...of-course.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/14/2018 3:33 PM

Zoom wrote:

Keep it up guys!

Great. I hope you found my rant at KTMTalk about how I feel the company you work for dumped on us early purchasers.

|

2/14/2018 3:35 PM

RandyS wrote:

Pretty damn good collective of their customer base right here as well. I think that's what a lot of the shortsighted egos in the industry fail to realize.

|